shape
carat
color
clarity

PP Summer Sale

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
cmd: I love all your huggies and drops. Those are my kinda earrings.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
I second that, your drops and huggies are the best cmd2014.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
cmd2014 - Those are definitely all-time go-to earrings! Love them!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone!

My pendant arrived on Friday. Yay! The light has been bad though, so it's been hard to get good pictures. Plus, I've been struggling to make a decision about whether to keep the pendant, or to go with the costco strand instead. I'm not usually this indecisive (and tempting as it is to have both, I'd feel a bit irresponsible doing that).

The pendant is gorgeous. It looks good both long and short, and works well with my earrings.

So here's the montage (including the picture from PP)

_4987.jpeg

_4988.jpeg

_4989.jpeg

_4990.jpeg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And today with my WSS studs (sorry, this light turned me and everything else yellow)

_4991.jpeg

_4993.jpeg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
cmd2014|1469587435|4059704 said:
Plus, I've been struggling to make a decision about whether to keep the pendant, or to go with the costco strand instead.

Which option makes your little heart go pitty-pat?

When I can't decide on something, I usually wear it and see if it gets any comments.

I think some new items have been added to the sale, but I'm not getting the images.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
It's a beautiful pendant! Almost egg shaped which is cool. Since you are trying to make a decision though, do you think you will get a lot of wear out of it?

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Lovely, CMD! I find myself wearing pendants rather than strands now that it's so hot out.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous cmd! I hope you keep it!

Which pendant finding is that?

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I really love your pendant, especially wearing on a longer chain! Classy!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone!

After giving it some thought, I think I'll probably wear the pendant more than another strand (at least until the weather cools down). I don't wear my strands in the summer either because it's too hot and because my work wardrobe is more casual in the summer than in the winter time, and I had decided that a WSS pendant would be nice to have long before I saw this one in the summer sale. I bought two pairs of earrings to go with my WSS strand, and it's nice to have something to wear them with in this weather.

At first I wasn't sure about the egg shape (I was hoping for more of a drop shape), but I actually think the oval shape is quite elegant. I also think that it will be very wearable on a longer chain too once I shift into wearing higher neck tops in the fall, so it should be very versatile.

BN, I'm not sure about the pendant finding. It seems to be a one-off that PP used in the sale. It's very pretty though, and the bale is substantial enough to allow a lot of space for chains to go through. The diamond quality is quite nice too.

Of course, now PP has a bunch of others to choose from. The garnet and round WSS pendant is beautiful!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
PP has a white metallic freshwater pendant, but there's no image for me. Are you all able to see it? I think PP changed their website (AGAIN!), and it's not working for me.

cmd, you have lots of time to decide. I do love your pendant; it's timeless. I saw a wSS and diamond pendant at a consignment store that I absolutely loved (the pearl was huge and perfect), and it was $4000. I could only visit it and drool. :lol:

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
cmd2014|1469719079|4060200 said:
Thanks everyone!

After giving it some thought, I think I'll probably wear the pendant more than another strand (at least until the weather cools down). I don't wear my strands in the summer either because it's too hot and because my work wardrobe is more casual in the summer than in the winter time, and I had decided that a WSS pendant would be nice to have long before I saw this one in the summer sale. I bought two pairs of earrings to go with my WSS strand, and it's nice to have something to wear them with in this weather.

At first I wasn't sure about the egg shape (I was hoping for more of a drop shape), but I actually think the oval shape is quite elegant. I also think that it will be very wearable on a longer chain too once I shift into wearing higher neck tops in the fall, so it should be very versatile.

BN, I'm not sure about the pendant finding. It seems to be a one-off that PP used in the sale. It's very pretty though, and the bale is substantial enough to allow a lot of space for chains to go through. The diamond quality is quite nice too.

Of course, now PP has a bunch of others to choose from. The garnet and round WSS pendant is beautiful!

Yes, you can go with different types of chains to change the look. Wear it long and dangled, layer it, wear it with a short omega chain.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ennui|1469719900|4060202 said:
PP has a white metallic freshwater pendant, but there's no image for me. Are you all able to see it? I think PP changed their website (AGAIN!), and it's not working for me.

cmd, you have lots of time to decide. I do love your pendant; it's timeless. I saw a wSS and diamond pendant at a consignment store that I absolutely loved (the pearl was huge and perfect), and it was $4000. I could only visit it and drool. :lol:

The pictures are up now. There are some gorgeous Edison pendants. I'd be soooo tempted to get one if I wasn't preoccupied on other fronts.

And it is true about PP's very generous return policy. I have some time to see what the best direction might be.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Cmd: that's a beautiful pendant and I love the setting too. Read through your initial thoughts and if you really don't love it, then maybe it's not meant to be? Personally, after seeing hundreds of pendants in person, there's just that one or two that calls out to me and the remaining hundreds that I don't care for you know? Regardless of the price or design, it's just how/whether the pearl calls out to me. But of course if you have grown to love it, then enjoy n wear in good health!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I'm loving the new additions of "goddess" fireball enhancers and strands.

I have a fireball pendant, but I had it drilled flames up. I guess I did it wrong. :oops:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results