clarity

Suggestions Trump is actually working for the Russians

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wouldn't exactly call this 'working for the Russians' ... more like getting the Russians to work for his campaign. :knockout:

I don't take kindly to a foreign government interfering in a US presidential election, regardless of which side it helps.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36907541

Donald Trump has "actively encouraged" foreign powers to hack his presidential rival Hillary Clinton, her camp says.
The Wikileaks group last week released emails from the Democratic National Committee. Russia is accused of carrying out the hack.
Some 30,000 of the stolen emails are yet to be released. On Wednesday, Mr Trump urged Russia to find them.
"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," he said.
"I think you'll be rewarded mightily by our press."
The emails would contain some "beauties", he said.

"This has to be the first time that a major presidential candidate has actively encouraged a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent," Jake Sullivan, Mrs Clinton's senior policy advisor, said.
"This has gone from being a matter of curiosity, and a matter of politics, to being a national security issue."
Mrs Clinton's campaign manager, Robby Mook, said Russia carried out the hack to weaken the Democrats and help Mr Trump.

The FBI is continuing its investigation into the leak, which included emails that showed DNC officials, who are supposed to remain neutral, favoured Mrs Clinton, and derided her Democratic rival Bernie Sanders.
In a statement released within an hour of Mr Trump's comments, his vice-presidential candidate Mike Pence said there would be "serious consequences" if the FBI could prove Russia was attempting to interfere with the election.

In an interview with NBC News on Wednesday, President Obama - whose own government has been accused of carrying out hacks on other governments - refused to rule out the possibility Russia was responsible, adding: "What we do know is that the Russians hack our systems. Not just government systems, but private systems."
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Wednesday that President Putin "more than once has said that Russia would never interfere and does not interfere in the internal affairs of other countries, especially in the electoral process".
'I don't know who Putin is'

When challenged by the press to condemn foreign powers that may be trying to intervene in the US election, Mr Trump replied: "No, it gives me no pause.
"If Russia or China or any of those country gets those emails, I've got to be honest with you, I'd love to see them."
In a news conference in Florida, Mr Trump said he had "nothing to do with Russia".
When asked by reporters if Russian President Vladimir Putin might favour a win for Mr Trump, the billionaire said he had "never met Putin, I don't know who Putin is".

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm no fan of DJT, but this does sound more like bluster than treason to me...

My question is, when is he going to try to actually sound "presidential?" Not that his followers seem to care, mind you...

Never mind, I think I just answered my own question....

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1469641479|4059889 said:

It actually sounds like the rantings of a lunatic, but if Secretary Clinton said such a thing the Republicans would be trying to decide on the method of her execution for treason as they were at their convention.

AGBF

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apparently the only way we'll see Rump's tax returns (What is he hiding?) is if the Russians hack them. :lol:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1469647338|4059925 said:

It actually sounds like the rantings of a lunatic, but if Secretary Clinton said such a thing the Republicans would be trying to decide on the method of her execution for treason as they were at their convention.

AGBF

Yup.

Just as they would have issued endless streams of name-calling and vitriol, had either Hillary or Bill "borrowed" lines from some a Republican speech, as Melania did for her speech... but notice how the the Hillary campaign, the DNC, and the White House all refrained from joining that particular fray.

High road.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1469648395|4059934 said:
Apparently the only way we'll see Rump's tax returns (What is he hiding?) is if the Russians hack them. :lol:

Maybe he's not really a billionaire?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

My question is, when is he going to try to actually sound "presidential?" Not that his followers seem to care, mind you...

Never mind, I think I just answered my own question....

Bluster is the hands comment, bordering on encouraging a foreign country (and one not so friendly) to release or hack an opponents server is a might scary to me.

Honestly, if it were Clinton doing the words I would be just as worried, if not more worried as she is usually professional.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results