shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW PHOENIX_Consolidated Collection (VCA, Cartier, BGD etc)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hathalove|1468034384|4053431 said:
Your collection is just amazing!! Every single piece just so special and gorgeous. I can only dream...

Thank you so much, hathalove! :D

Tarrotka

Rough_Rock
What an exquisite collection you have, Phoenix!!!!! You put a lot time and efforts into it.
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear daily? I always wear 4 or 5.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, your new ring is divine! You truly love your jewels and it shows...pure perfection!

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
Confession, I come to this thread to drool! Is it just me?

Gorgeous collection Phoenix! :lickout: I need a date with your jewelry box, not just Holly! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my.. I was away on vacation and missed this unbelievable thread!!! :doh:
Phoenix.. you truly the definition of "bedecked and bedazzled." :appl:
I just love seeing all your designer pieces.. it really is such a thrill. :D
Thanks for the bling-fest.. we are all truly enjoying it!!! :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1468065996|4053513 said:
Those last few pics of your ring collection are TDF! :love:

Oh, and congrats to you on "Jewel of the Week"! :clap:

Thank you, m-2-b. And thanks for drawing my attention to JOW! :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1468066878|4053517 said:
Phoenix, you have not only a gorgeous bling collection but beautiful hands. I am not just saying that. Your hands are lovely and so are you. Your entire bling collection is amazing and your lotus ring is my favorite. You are wearing a stunning work of art. :love:

Awwwwwww, thank you so much, Missy! :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1468072666|4053538 said:
Wow, Phoenix, I never, ever tire of seeing your incredible collection! :love: You have the most exquisite taste! I think your consolidation has been well thought out and your new Cartier and VCA pieces are just fantastic!!! I know VCA is kind of like crack, so I look forward to seeing future additions to this amazing collection! :bigsmile: :love: :appl:

Thank you so much, DS! :D

You're too funny :lol: and I'm afraid right!! I keep being lured back into VCA to look at their pieces. The other day, I was this close to buying a vintage MOP bracelet; and it took a huge amount of effort for me not to whip out my credit card, lol! I have to remind myself that I've bought enough for this year, heck for the next several years!!

Having said all that though, their watches are BEAUTIFUL!! Have you seen the new Dragon line? There are 3 types, apparently: air, water and fire. I really love the air dragon! And there are only 22 pieces in each type, in the whole wide world! And I do need a new watch! :naughty: :Up_to_something:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The watches are beyond magnificent. They belong in a museum. I'd be too afraid to wear them (not to mention I could never pay that much for a watch!). Makes the Alhambra pieces seem cheap. That's how I'll justify buying them! ha! :lol:

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
not to threadjack, but speaking of VCA watches - this one is like a SHEET of diamonds. And the used price is insanely low! wonder why? I think this style is discontinued but still...

https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/fine-watches/metal-bracelet/van-cleef-and-arpels-classique-diamond-dial-watch

This same website has over a dozen VCA watches all for really good prices. All pre loved though (Which is the only way I will ever be able to afford something blingy from there!) I think most of them are vintage but they do have one of the newer charm watches for several thousand off!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Phoenix|1467786824|4051944 said:
1. Van Cleef & Arpels Lotus BTF ring in WG:
This is absolutely gorgeous!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tarrotka|1468243951|4054306 said:
What an exquisite collection you have, Phoenix!!!!! You put a lot time and efforts into it.
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear daily? I always wear 4 or 5.

Thank you, Tarrotka.

Lemme see...I always wear earrings and on most days, it's my 2.3ct each BGD studs, then usually Holly or the new Lotus ring, a watch and/ or one of my bracelets and sometimes I'll add a RHR. So all in all, about 4-5 items a day. If I go out to dinner or to an event, then I'll add my necklace and may wear two bracelets at the same time, but not stacked.

Eternity bands are not counted in the above! :naughty:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1468077680|4053559 said:
Phoenix, the Lotus ring makes that cup of ICE look ridiculously sexy! And that last photo... OMG! I feel faint! :knockout:
I have to say though, it is a little sad not seeing the 3ct F VS2 in this consolidated collection. It was one of the first WOW stones I saw on PS so I feel like I've "known" that stone for YEARS!

Thank you, CareBear! :D I'm sooooo loving my Lotus ring!! :love: :love: :love:

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that. I had to sell the 3ct bc it sat unloved for 6-7 years in the bank vault. I know it's gone to a much more deserving owner who absolutely loves and adores it. Besides, without the funds raised from the sale, I could not have bought my new designer pieces. So, it's worked out well.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm picking my jaw up from the floor. You have some gorgeous pieces there. The Holly ring is to die for - and you have beautiful hands!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Phoenix! I wish you could hear the intonation my voice when I say, "Who are you?". "You are not human."
All kidding aside, your stuff is stupendous. I love it all. What a great idea! Sell all your stuff you don't wear and by that fabulous stuff. The one, I think it's a pave bracelet, it is gorgeous! Is that one of your piece, too? If so, I would love to see more pictures. You lucky girl!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trekkie and Skhii , are those pics of the line necklace and bracelet ok or would you like even more close-up pics? Let me know.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Biba|1468081285|4053586 said:
Congratulations on your new purchase! :appl: The VCA Lotus BTF is a very special piece. Your entire collection is spectacular and I have enjoyed seeing all the pieces in one thread, especially the last few images. Holly and your gorgeous chubby pear are my favourite. :love: I look forward to seeing fabulous new additions to your collection in the future!

Thank you so much, Biba! :D The Lotus ring is indeed very special, and I love Holly & the pear as well as my other pieces.

I think I'm done for a while, a looooong while; need to let the bank account recover, lol!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asscherhalo_lover|1468081847|4053590 said:
You have been BUSY!!! Glad you've had so much fun, gorgeous pieces all of them!

Thank you so much, Asscherhalo lover. I have indeed been having lots of fun, especially last couple of months. :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going to jump ahead and post a family picture, as most of these are going to a bank vault soon, since I'm leaving for a trip.

This collection is not complete. Missing are my new W-I-P ruby + diamond bangles (2) and bracelets (2), my halo'ed bracelet and pearls.

I'll detail the items in the Miscellaneous section soon, I promise! :)

phx__collection_1.jpg

phx_collection_2.jpg

phx_collection_3.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such an incredible collection! Can you share some details on the bands? I don't think I have seen you mention any of them. Would love to see a closer pic too if it's easy:)

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Phoenix|1468810847|4056570 said:
Trekkie and Skhii , are those pics of the line necklace and bracelet ok or would you like even more close-up pics? Let me know.

Thanks for the photos, Phoenix! I'm wondering what makes them illusion settings since it seems like they are held in place with regular four prongs...? If you have time to photograph it closer, that'd be great, but no need to if it's too much trouble. Have fun on your trip! ^^ Love the family group shot, especially the rings- they're so colorful! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for that awesome family shot. Spectacular!!! :love: :love: :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone, for looking and for your lovely comments! Make a girl very happy! :twirl: :dance: :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gem Queen|1468800059|4056514 said:
Phoenix! I wish you could hear the intonation my voice when I say, "Who are you?". "You are not human."
All kidding aside, your stuff is stupendous. I love it all. What a great idea! Sell all your stuff you don't wear and by that fabulous stuff. The one, I think it's a pave bracelet, it is gorgeous! Is that one of your piece, too? If so, I would love to see more pictures. You lucky girl!!

Hahaha, too funny, Gem Queen! :lol:

Yes, I've been doing this for years now, got rid of so many pieces. I wish I could've sold the 3ct much sooner, I could've got a much higher price when diamond prices were peaking...ah well....

Which pave bracelet? You don't mean the VCA Snowflake, do you?

Or is it this one? This is not quite pave, there are 10 centre stones, each is 44pt E VVS, and each is surrounded by two halo's. The inner halo's - containing the centre stones - keep popping out! I need to get it repaired. (This is an old photo. Pls ignore the 3ct ring and two of the three pairs of diamonds, I don't have them anymore)

phx_bracelet.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skhii|1469063016|4057776 said:
Phoenix|1468810847|4056570 said:

Thanks for the photos, Phoenix! I'm wondering what makes them illusion settings since it seems like they are held in place with regular four prongs...? If you have time to photograph it closer, that'd be great, but no need to if it's too much trouble. Have fun on your trip! ^^ Love the family group shot, especially the rings- they're so colorful! :love:

Skhii, the settings are kind of like bezels; there's metal surrounding the diamonds, giving them the illusion of looking larger-than-actual. How about these pics (i think I showed these in my 2016 bling thread)? Let me know if you'd like closer still.

necklace__amp__0.jpg

line_necklace__amp__0.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since my ruby + diamond bracelets bangles are still w-i-p (Item 10) and I've yet to take more pics of my larger eternity ring (Item 11), i'd like to detail my misc pieces now, with pictures to follow later.

12. Miscellaneous Jewellery:

a. Cartier skinny trinity
b. Yellow diamond earrings in halo's
c. Halo diamond pendant (approx 90pt centre)
d. Pair of ruby + diamond tennis bracelets (also a w-i-p)
e. Tanzanite halo ring
f. Rubellite halo ring + garnet halo earrings
g. Green tourmaline + side pink spinel ring
h. Halo pink tourmaline pendant
i. Tiffany eternity band and other eternity bands
j. Diamond hoops (two pairs)
k. Spessartite double halo earrings
l. DBTY necklace
m. Tahitian & SS pearl necklace, made up of larger pearls
n. Various pearl necklaces, bracelets and earrings/ jackets

Oh, and I also have a loose near-3ct tsavorite, which I'll need to set at some point

ETA: Missed out my peridot in pink gold earrings, duh! lol. And I'd like a pair of tanzanite earrings to match the ring; in fact I'm going to look at some today.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hathalove|1468823940|4056604 said:
Such an incredible collection! Can you share some details on the bands? I don't think I have seen you mention any of them. Would love to see a closer pic too if it's easy:)

Hathalove, thank you again for your lovely compliments.

I have several bands. Will try and take more pics later.

They are:

- Larger full eternity (item 11 on my list on page 1), made up of 23-25pt diamonds
- Tiffany Novo band
- 2 white gold + white 1pt melee diamond bands
- 2 yellow gold + intense yellow 1pt melee diamond bands
- 2 ruby bands, one larger and one smaller
- half eternity band with white diamonds in YG

I'd love 2 more, one with blue sapphires and one with tsavorites.

I ADORE my eternities. I usually colour-pair them with my other rings, but sometimes I'll go crazy and wear several colours at the same time, it's really fun! :cheeky: :twirl: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results