shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My AVC set in Steven Kirsch rose gold Casablanca setting!

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock
Re: My AVC set in Steven Kirsch rose gold Casablanca setting

MissGotRocks|1467759796|4051789 said:
It is simply beautiful! It was quite a journey but I am sure that now it's on your finger it was well worth it!

Congratulations and enjoy your gorgeous ring for many years to come - can't wait to see what you decide about a band!

I still can't believe I am finally getting to wear this ring, I feel so fortunate! Thank you so much for your complements! I will share the band as soon as I have it. I think SK is getting REALLY busy as he quoted me about 3 weeks today. :twirl:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock

Oh, wow! This is gorgeous! Congratulations! Wear it in good health!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lainey, I am so happy for you! I followed your RockyTalky thread and I am so thrilled for you that you are able to have the ring of your dreams! I felt the same as you when I was able to upgrade to a 2.5. Initially, I upgraded to a 1.7 and it was a lovely stone but I really wanted to hit the 2 carat mark. I was so excited to get to 2.5! Every now and then, when someone posts an amazing 3-5 carater, I wish for a larger size and have to remind myself how I felt back when I first got it. Not to mention, I think it is just a perfect size.

Your ring is lovely and looks perfect on your hand! I adore the color and the rose gold. I would love to have a avc someday in a nice warm tone like that. It is just so flattering and the colors sparkling off them are just flat amazing.

It is also wonderful that you had such great experiences at local jewelers. I have wondered about that myself. I have just got to see an avc in real life myself! Again, so excited for you. Lovely bling couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Skhii

Shiny_Rock

Congratulations and happy birthday, Lainey! Your ring is absolutely stunning! :appl: :appl: :appl: Thank you so much for sharing the whole process and journey! You've been so sweet and kind to answer questions and It's helped a lot! Enjoy your rings in great health and happiness!!!! ^o^

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock

AprilBaby & PoshMommy - Thank you both for your sweet complements! I am so appreciative!!!! :love:

DiamondSeeker - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! DS and JDDN deserve special thanks for really holding my hand throughout the whole Varna fiasco as they were the ones behind the scenes who were providing reality checks for me with the CAD & cast pics Varna was sending that were scaring the living bajeezers out of me! DS and JDDN were calming me down and were my voices of reason in navigating that crazy road and I am so grateful. Not to mention, both of these ladies have IMPECCABLE TASTE and I have the utmost respect!!! DS, thank you for your kind complements! They mean the world to me :appl: and virtual hugs to both you and JDDN!

Bonfire - You are so cute! "Gah!" Thank you! Your words make me feel so good!!! :angel: :love:

Thank you SparklySoprano! - I am glad you like it!!! :love: I am kind of an eclectic kind of gal and I really love how the ring looks kind of modern from the top and "vintagey" from the side. It is so lovely to look at....all day...Warning: don't stare at rings whilst driving or take photos of rings and drive! LOL Those are warnings Verizon and AT&T don't know to post LOL :twirl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I could not be happier for you than the way this all turned out! :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: Hugs back to you!

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock

Eauphelia, DancingFire, Polished, and Trekkie - Thank you all so much! Here are a couple more pics from yesterday as the sun set and she just kept turning colors! I hope you guys aren't getting tired of the pics :shifty:

LLJsmom - Thanks for the complements and well wishes!!! I am hoping and planning to get myself to the Vegas GTG 2017! Perhaps some real life fun then? :dance:

Skhii - Thank you for the birthday wishes, complements, and your kind support through my whole journey! I try to remember to always enjoy the process and there were times that was a bit of a challenge! LOL But put into the whole scheme of things...Jonathan/GOG was such a treasure, everyone on PS is such a supportive family, through the challenges I have formed friendships that I cherish and I ended up with a ring that is BEYOND anything I could have imagined when I started out on this path! :love:

img_12213.jpg

img_12214.jpg

fullsizerender_27.jpg

fullsizerender_28.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock

It. Is. Magnificent. Drool... :lickout: . The setting really makes Your beautiful stone pop.

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock

luv2sparkle|1467900865|4052523 said:
Lainey, I am so happy for you! I followed your RockyTalky thread and I am so thrilled for you that you are able to have the ring of your dreams! I felt the same as you when I was able to upgrade to a 2.5. Initially, I upgraded to a 1.7 and it was a lovely stone but I really wanted to hit the 2 carat mark. I was so excited to get to 2.5! Every now and then, when someone posts an amazing 3-5 carater, I wish for a larger size and have to remind myself how I felt back when I first got it. Not to mention, I think it is just a perfect size.

Your ring is lovely and looks perfect on your hand! I adore the color and the rose gold. I would love to have a avc someday in a nice warm tone like that. It is just so flattering and the colors sparkling off them are just flat amazing.

It is also wonderful that you had such great experiences at local jewelers. I have wondered about that myself. I have just got to see an avc in real life myself! Again, so excited for you. Lovely bling couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Thank you Lov2Sparkle, you are so sweet!! I sooooo wanted to just hit the 2 carat mark too! And I really had to nudge my hubby up there explaining that we wouldn't be able to notice the upgrade if we didn't LOL My last diamond was a 1.52 carat, but was shallow and faced up like a 1.75! I really owe Jonathan a boatload of gratitude for landing me into a 2.5 and, for me, it is the perfect size stone too! My husband has been converted too as he absolutely loves it and thinks it is the perfect size! :pray: :pray: :pray: YAY!

:pray: I throw all good diamond energy your way that you DEFINITELY get to have your own AVC some day!!! They truly are amazing, mind boggling diamonds and all diamond lovers craving one DESERVE at least one!!! LOL :dance: Jon - call me for how to wire my commission checks! LOL (JUST KIDDING!!! I only love the diamonds and don't get paid for sharing how much I do!) LOL

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock

Confection10|1467999218|4053196 said:
It. Is. Magnificent. Drool... :lickout: . The setting really makes Your beautiful stone pop.

Thank you Confection! I really couldn't be happier! :dance:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Wow this ring is beautiful! So delicate and rich at the same time. Will you wear a band too?

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh Lainey, big, big, big hugs back to you!!! I know there were MANY twists and turns, but I'm happy about it because I found a great friend in all this, LOL!! :dance: And now that we are friends AND (future) custom AVC sisters, we can continue to share in our bling obsession together!!

The last set of photos are killing me!!!!! Those COLORS!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Biba

Rough_Rock

Congratulations on your forever ring! I've been following your thread over in RT since before I joined PS and I'm sooo glad and happy for you at the way everything turned out in the end. The avc looks amazing in the SK setting. It's a very unique setting and the profile is unlike one I've seen before. The rose gold compliments the avc beautifully and the split shank makes the ring look substantial yet still delicate and feminine. I love it! I would love to have an avc set in rose gold for a rhr one day!

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock

Confection10|1467999218|4053196 said:

Thank you Confection!! Your's and everyone's complements have meant the world to me and made me feel so good!! :dance:

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock

hathalove|1468034781|4053435 said:
Wow this ring is beautiful! So delicate and rich at the same time. Will you wear a band too?

Hi Hathalove, Thank you!! Yes I will :appl: I commissioned Steven to make me a matching 3/4 eternity band this past week! It should be ready in 2-3 weeks. It will be round, not curved or indented, and will still sit flush because....well SK is freakin' BRILLIANT LOL :appl:

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock

Biba|1468083107|4053602 said:
Congratulations on your forever ring! I've been following your thread over in RT since before I joined PS and I'm sooo glad and happy for you at the way everything turned out in the end. The avc looks amazing in the SK setting. It's a very unique setting and the profile is unlike one I've seen before. The rose gold compliments the avc beautifully and the split shank makes the ring look substantial yet still delicate and feminine. I love it! I would love to have an avc set in rose gold for a rhr one day!

Thank you Biba!!! I appreciate your kind words and complements!!! You are so sweet! I wish you all good energy and :pray: many diamond blessings to one day (soon) have that AVC in RG on your RH!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :love: :love:

Oh, BTW, I love your picture/avitar!!! Too precious!!! :love:

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Congratulations and Happy Birthday! You're ring is absolutely beautiful :love:

bugbear

Shiny_Rock

Gorgeous!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The performance of this stone is just insane! Gorgeous - from go to WHOOOOAAAA!

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock

mrs-blop|1468635786|4055955 said:
The performance of this stone is just insane! Gorgeous - from go to WHOOOOAAAA!

Giggle! :dance: Thank you Mrs. Blop!! You are awesomely funny and I appreciate your complement!!!

Thank you Kmarla & Bugbear! I am thankful for the birthday wishes and complements!! :appl:

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock

wow what an unusual setting it looks like tiny little hands holding up the most blingiest cup ever and I have serious diamond envy what a beauty :love: :appl: :love:

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

That first pic from the last set = swoon! :love:

Wow, just stunning. Enjoy. :appl:

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock

Sphene|1468689696|4056102 said:
wow what an unusual setting it looks like tiny little hands holding up the most blingiest cup ever and I have serious diamond envy what a beauty :love: :appl: :love:

Thank you Sphene! That's a fun way to describe it!! LOL My hubby says it looks like a little crown :love: I just love how it looks antiquey from the side and more modern from the top. It really "fits" me!

by Ellen » 17 Jul 2016 04:54 wrote
"That first pic from the last set = swoon! :love: Wow, just stunning. Enjoy. :appl: "

Thanks so much Ellen!! :love: After 50,000 photos, I am slowly but surely learning to capture a good and clear shot here and there! LOL :dance: I am thinking I should pony up the Groupon $5 and invest in some of those iPhone clip on lenses that I hear work pretty well, but I have been too busy staring at my left hand! LOL :appl: :twirl: :appl: :twirl: :appl: :twirl:

luv2sparkles

Rough_Rock

Wow!!! This ring is a stunner!! Love, love the rosegold. :love:

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Omg!!! I love this!!:love:

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow this stone and the setting are to die for. I mean it! I love the L color this is amazing!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so beautiful and so sparkly! Congratulations on your 50th!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results