shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds by Lauren 1.04 fancy yellowish brown ring

BeekeeperBetty

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I've been "brown curious" for a while, and the opportunity presented itself for me to buy this ring, so I figured it was worth a shot. Boy I'm glad I did! It is quite lovely. The color is a gorgeous caramel color that is perfectly enhanced by the rose gold metal. It photographs dark but in person it is a fairly light color and very sparkly.

I tried to take photos in various lighting conditions, so overcast outdoor lighting, sunlight, indoor spot lighting, and diffused outdoor lighting. Sorry the photos aren't better. Any problems with the ring are my fault as the photographer only.

_4772.jpeg

_4773.jpeg

_4774.jpeg

_4775.jpeg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks gorgeous on you!

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Omgggg!!! Is this what you chose instead of your yellow diamond? I LOVE THIS!!! :love: :appl: :love:

BeekeeperBetty

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you!

The yellow is still happening (although I have been very tempted by something pink. I'm still thinking) but for Christmas. I'm planning on increasing the budget and getting something a little nicer. This gorgeous brown was an anniversary gift.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, Betty!! :love: I love brown diamonds in rose gold! Beautiful ring!

bugbear

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE this ring! I remember seeing it on DBL's website. Excellent choice!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! I LOVE brown diamonds and this ring is perfect!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a gorgeous diamond! Enjoy!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful BKB! I love brown stones with a pinkish/orange hint. I think rose gold really helps to bring that out...beautiful ring!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I love that!

tracylt

Shiny_Rock
SOOO beautiful! THanks for sharing!

BeekeeperBetty

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you again!

Hopefully this will help anyone who is on the fence about buying brown diamonds. They are such a great value, and can be very beautiful.

I forgot to comment on the vendor, probably because I have nothing but wonderful things to report. David is great to work with, and I can honestly say I have never had such great customer service before. The ring is beautifully made and probably the most comfortable ring I've ever worn. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Diamonds by Lauren again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results