shape
carat
color
clarity

What do u think of this stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkee

Rough_Rock

Please help, this is all new to me...My insurance co. is replacing my chipped stone, it was an 1.0ct princess, I/SI1, clear, cut/sym was good and my husband 3 years ago paid $2700.00. The Gemologist they sent to my house, brought many stones, I picked an upgrade and only had to contribute $1200. Was this a good deal?

EGL:
Carat - 1.28
Measurements: 7.00 - 6.91 x 4.33mm
Depth - 62.3%
Table - 57%
Crown - 15%
Pavillion - 43.9%
Girdle - Medimum Faceted
Cutlet - None
Polish - Very Good
Symmetry - Good
Clarity - SI2
Color - H
Flour - None
The cert has no comments and on the table a few pinkish, squiggly marks and a small black mark (checking to see if that was a mark on the paper on the cert and then scanned or truly a mark), the bottom of the stone has similiar pinkish squiggly marks.
*The diamond to the eye looked very clean, even with a scope I could not see any black mark or inclusions and the color looked wonderful against my princess as well as other stones he brought in higher color grading.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please post this in Rocky Talky, you''ll get a lot more responses!!! Good luck!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results