shape
carat
color
clarity

Any ideas for diamond bracelets??????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
still looking at those sapphires...her''es one w/NO diamonds...........

goldenandblue.jpg

lonewoodminer

Shiny_Rock
and now for something completely different...
We saved this picture not for inspiration because I dont actually like it but it certainly is different

cheers
Andrew Lane
www.aussiesapphire.com.au

sapp-blob.jpg

lonewoodminer

Shiny_Rock
and I like this one a lot better but wonder if people might think you couldnt make up your mind which colour you like best???

cheers
Andrew

rainbow1.jpg

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I personaly like that last one a lot!!!!! Are the stones all sapphires??????

lonewoodminer

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/22/2005 10:02:35 AM
Author: Maxine
I personaly like that last one a lot!!!!! Are the stones all sapphires??????

I honestly cant remember - we just save a lot of these kinds of pictures for ideas on what to do with our own gems (this particular idea would not be possible for us though as we produce mainly blue sapphire). The purple stone makes me think this particular one might not be (amethyst??) but I have seen similar "rainbow" effect bracelets done all in sapphire - very spectacular. I suppose it might be difficult to get something like this in untreated stone if that was important to you but it would not be impossible as sapphire does come in a huge range of colours.

cheers
Andrew Lane

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
"bump" for storm

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
love this thread! it showcases some more unusual and unique ideas for diamond bracelets rather than the typical tennis all-diamond styles we so often see! as much as i like sparkly diamonds, those always remind me just a little bit of grandma.
9.gif

i really like that sapp.blobb one...hee hee.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2005 12:43:48 PM
Author: Maxine
''bump'' for storm

Thank you :}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results