carat
color
clarity

The New 2015 Bracelet Thread

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I :love: :love: :love: bangles/ bracelets and have several:

1. Cartier Love pavé bracelet in WG + ceramic: I wanted this for several years and earlier this year tried to get the WG with 4 diamonds; that didn't quench my thirst. So eventually bit the bullet and bought the pavé version - finally!!! :appl:

2. Van Cleef & Arpels Perlée clover bracelet in RG: I fell in love with it the instance I saw it and this is responsible for my current love affair with VCA.

3. Halo bracelet comprising of 10 centre stones of 44pts E VVS . The inner halos keep "popping out" though and will need fixing.

4. Tennis bracelet: originally bought from IDJ, 20 pts F-G SI. I had it re-set into an illusion setting to try and match my line necklace; but whilst I love my necklace, I don't love this as much (the settings were made by two different jewellers). Thinking of re-setting it again into a bezelled bracelet but am not sure I want to waste the money and effort.

5. Two ruby & diamond bangles: These were custom-made but I wasn't pleased with them, so off they went! The jeweller is making me new ones.

6. Two ruby & diamond tennis bracelets: These are also W-I-P

cartier_pave__amp__birkin_bdm_1.jpg

h__p__t_3.jpg

phx_4.jpg

tennis_1.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Phoenix|1467352794|4050373 said:
I :love: :love: :love: bangles/ bracelets and have several:

1. Cartier Love pavé bracelet in WG + ceramic: I wanted this for several years and earlier this year tried to get the WG with 4 diamonds; that didn't quench my thirst. So eventually bit the bullet and bought the pavé version - finally!!! :appl:

2. Van Cleef & Arpel Perlée clover bracelet in RG: I fell in love with it the instance I saw it and this is responsible for my current love affair with VCA.

3. Halo bracelet comprising of 10 centre stones of 44pts E VVS . The inner halos keep "popping out" though and will need fixing.

4. Tennis bracelet: originally bought from IDJ, 20 pts F-G SI. I had it re-set into an illusion setting to match my line necklace; and whilst I love my necklace, I don't love this as much (the settings were made by two different jewellers). Thinking of re-setting it again into a bezelled bracelet but am not sure I want to waste the money and effort.

5. Two ruby & diamond bangles: These were custom-made but I wasn't pleased with them, so off they went! The jeweller is making me new ones.

6. Two ruby & diamond tennis bracelets: These are also W-I-P
Wow!! That's some collection! Very, very beautiful! :love: :love:

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this thread! So many great bracelets!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results