carat
color
clarity

Sunstone Iolite

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you Lovedogs!!
I am super grateful that I found this stone via you and dk! I have been in love with your ring from the minute I saw it. And yes, I am thrilled with my ring from AK. The detailing is just amazing and the quality so high. It indeed wears super comfortable and I already know I will wear it often.

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Acinom! :appl: I need to look into his work! I love both rings!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1467098331|4049110 said:
Lilmosun: could you post pics of your Sunstone Iolite. I would love to see it.

Here it is...and I'm so glad that the topic was raised, because I gave it a second look and can see the schiller much better :appl:

You actually posted a picture of it earlier as I purchased it off LT from ilovegemstones.

On
2_242.jpg

Off
3_182.jpg

I LOVE your setting Acinom and how every piece you do has its own personality. AK seems to make the perfect settings for showing these off!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So that gorgeous stone is yours now!! Congrats :appl:
Thank you for sharing the pics and for your kind words.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found mine!! :appl: I found it on the floor of my closet! Oops! Now, what to do with it?

Acinom - Are you still loving how your stone "behaves" in terms of schiller effect?

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!! My soess is still missing. Maybe one day!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loves Vintage|1470082289|4061397 said:
I found mine!! :appl: I found it on the floor of my closet! Oops! Now, what to do with it?

Acinom - Are you still loving how your stone "behaves" in terms of schiller effect?

Oh my :appl: So glad you have found it!!! Do you have a safe place for it?

I love love love the stone and ring. The effect is mesmerizing and beautiful. I am so glad I was inspired by dk and Lovedogs to buy one myself. What are your plans now with the stone in terms of settings (now that you found it again in your own home)? Please post some pics of the stone on your hand 8-)

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Acinom,

Not really sure what I will do with it. I'm thinking east-west, and I've made no secret of the fact that I adore LovesDogs setting. I've got my eye on another ring idea and will probably go at a very slow pace. Really enjoying my topaz at the moment!

Here are some photos with some good schiller happening.

img_12437.jpg

img_12438.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad you are enjoying your dew blue topaz to the max!

Thanks for sharing your pics. The stone (including the size and shape) look gorgeous on you. An EW or a NS orientation will both look stunning on your hands. I love lovedogs ring as well and am considering that setting for my black opal. Probably in YG or RG.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results