Shiny_Rock
Such a gorgeous ring!! Enjoy!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. Dreamy. Love it.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Confection--congratulations on your 20th anniversary and on your spectacular Zoe ring! She is so beautiful!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Confection, this is gorgeous!!! What an amazing upgrade! I am SO happy and excited for you, the finger coverage is awesome and it looks perfect on your hand! :dance: Congratulations, Happy 20th, and enjoy your big,bright, sparkly diamond!!! :clap:

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Confection on both 20 years and a GORGEOUS ring! :appl:

It is HUGE and looks just perfect on your hand! I love all the pictures, thank you!!! Feel free to indulge us with more, because it appears our threshold for gorgeous diamond photos has no limit.

Enjoy wearing your new beauty in love and good health! :love:
Lainey

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
VoldeNuit, many thanks. I love Your "name". My favourite of Guerlain parfums :wavey:

caf, thank You. I feel same way :dance:

springerspaniel, many, many thanks for Your kind words :wavey:

junebug, thanks! Yes, I love finger coverage without being haloed. All I see is beautiful oec with lovely facets :love: . I hope this cured my DSS permanently. Other wise I'm in trouble...or my HB is... ;-)

LaineyRod, thank You. I love it day after day more. Just wonder if I needed a new wedding band to go with Zoe??? Something as sweet and dainty as her... :razz: . And per Your request couple more shots. Shamelessly!!

_4396.jpeg

_4397.jpeg

_4398.jpeg

_4399.jpeg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Fieeeeryyy :love:

_4400.jpeg

_4401.jpeg

_4402.jpeg

_4403.jpeg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Came back to see more pics!! :love: A classic plain band is always fine, but I do think one of CVBs beautiful bands would be perfect with your ring!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker, yes, plain band is always chic, but I'd love to get one or two CVB's band. I have drooled Your sapphire band so many times :love: . Will You wear it a lot? Is it substantial enough to wear on right hand alone sometimes? I love squre french cut bands too, but I wanted them little bit lower colour than they usually are.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Confection10|1467034105|4048756 said:
diamondseeker, yes, plain band is always chic, but I'd love to get one or two CVB's band. I have drooled Your sapphire band so many times :love: . Will You wear it a lot? Is it substantial enough to wear on right hand alone sometimes? I love squre french cut bands too, but I wanted them little bit lower colour than they usually are.

Thank you! It is a beautiful band! I don't think it is substantial enough to wear on it's own. It would need to be worn with one or two other bands or an e-ring and another band. The ideal for me is to wear it with another thin engraved band (under 2mm) and the e-ring. I just don't have the engraved band yet, so I am not wearing it much yet. I need to get my e-ring diamond reset first!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1467045396|4048817 said:
Confection10|1467034105|4048756 said:

Thank you! It is a beautiful band! I don't think it is substantial enough to wear on it's own. It would need to be worn with one or two other bands or an e-ring and another band. The ideal for me is to wear it with another thin engraved band (under 2mm) and the e-ring. I just don't have the engraved band yet, so I am not wearing it much yet. I need to get my e-ring diamond reset first!

Thanks, tha's what I suspected. You really are changing Vatche to CvB setting??

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Confection. Congrats! I love the elegant and luxurious detailing.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If this is the O color that was on the LAD site a while ago, I drooled over it many times. So sparkly and pretty. I love the setting you ended up with. Happy anniversary to you and congrats on your upgrade! :love:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom, queen of rings, thank You. I never paid much attention how my rings gallery looks under the stone. This setting changed everything. I love the sideview over the moon and I could stare it all the time :) .

rayt2688, many thanks for Your kind words.

derbygal, many thanks. I drooled this girl just once and contacted Erica immediately. There was marym's 1.90 L too in my sight, but lucky marym catched it. I love this oec's high crown (20.5%) and sparkle it throws all the time so much. I never thought I'd get a chameleon. This O colour goes from bright, really lemony to pale golden and cream depending the lightning. This is what I see when she is in her most lemony mood :lol:..and at those moments I'd like to lick her :lickout:

_4525.jpeg

_4526.jpeg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Really lovely- one of my favorite CVB/LAD solitaire designs. Congratulations!!! Looks beautiful on your hand, and your diamond looks so sparkly and huge!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
apacherose, thank You. I really like setting's vintage feel and uniqueness. It takes just one week and it feels ok. At first sight last week it felt really huge.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Yellow gold mood today :D

dsc_0691_2.jpg

dsc_0688_2.jpg

Biba

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your upgrade. The diamond is stunning and I love the setting. Your diamond has a perfect home!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! The diamond and setting are stunning. Looks huge and should cure your DSS.

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your upgraded ring is absolutely stunning :love: Congrats!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just keep coming back to look at your ring! It is absolutely gorgeous!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, nights are darker and darker here in Finland when fall is coming and leds on our front door made me awesome firework. I haven't seen ol' gal's this side before...she seems to be party girl... I think I'll move out with my sofa :lol:...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNGHLI53O-s

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG that is so so gorgeous and magical!! An O!!! Wow wow wow!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow is right! That is gorgeous!!

I missed your question above, but I do plan to get CVB to set my AVR once I am 100% sure it is my final stone!!!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
LLJsmom, thanks :appl:

DS, thank You. I love Your stone and I hardly can imagine what an earth could beat that AVR???? Do THE stone even excists...? Yet :D ?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results