shape
carat
color
clarity

Acinom's Adventures - 2016 edition

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I absolutely love it.... I could just eat it up!!! Such a beautiful size too.... sigh!

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous collection!! :appl:

picante27

Shiny_Rock
Acinom, your're collection is to die for! Every ring has its own personality and your gemstones are so vivid and bright. Thanks for sharing the group pictures!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You have beautiful rings.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: I want them ALL!!! :love: :love: :love: Thank you for posting! I think I need more pictures of each though :naughty:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wow!!! Thanks for sharing!

DK :love: :love: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
theredspinel said:
Oh I absolutely love it.... I could just eat it up!!! Such a beautiful size too.... sigh!
theredapinel: thank you!!! I feel so fortunate I could buy one from Gene. I enjoyed the process and I love the result. It came out bigger and more elongated than expected.

VirginiaZee said:
Gorgeous collection!! :appl:
Thank you VirginiaZee :wavey: :wavey:

picante27 said:
Acinom, your're collection is to die for! Every ring has its own personality and your gemstones are so vivid and bright. Thanks for sharing the group pictures!
picante: thank you for your kind words. Big Ban did not work out as planned :lol:

caf said:
You have beautiful rings.
Thanks caf! So glad I could find so much inspiration here on PS.

Cozystitches said:
:love: :love: :love: I want them ALL!!! :love: :love: :love: Thank you for posting! I think I need more pictures of each though :naughty:
Cozystitches: Thank you! I posted an avalanche of pics in each of my threads :lol:

dk168 said:
Just wow!!! Thanks for sharing!

DK :love: :love: :love:
Thanks dk168!! And thank you for your offline support.

_3193.jpeg

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom... your current PS CS collection pics are so scrumptious!!! Thanks for the eye candy! I love seeing your pics and thoughts on them. Do you have your own blog too? Just curious since you have a way with descriptions.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
_lovesvintage_|1461890384|4024872 said:
Acinom... your current PS CS collection pics are so scrumptious!!! Thanks for the eye candy! I love seeing your pics and thoughts on them. Do you have your own blog too? Just curious since you have a way with descriptions.

Aww, thank you for your kind words lovesvintage. I appreciate it.
I do not have my own blog (yet). My descriptions might be a little 'different' as I am not an English native speaker 8-)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Meanwhile...
I am on a holiday in the Caribbean enjoying the sea and the great climate.
My 5.3 ct OEC is safely at the bank and I am wearing two sets of simple stackers:

_3390.jpeg

_3391.jpeg

S

SparkliesLuver

I've taken a bit of a hiatus from PS so I haven't been checking things too often; however, I just looked through your thread and saw all your family shots - wow! :love: :clap: You've been so busy! :naughty: I love your collection, Acinom. Just love it. I genuinely look forward to seeing your future pieces come to life.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alistair Kelsey finalised two more rings for me. Yay!!
I will take a while before I can collect them, so I will just drool on the pics he sent me. Again, Alistair did such a great job. I am looking forward to wear the rings and see them in real life.

First the classic 'Elegance' with blue zircon by Chis Auletta. I love the 6 wire prongs.

_4287.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And look what he did with my Sunstone Iolite from Brad!
I love love love his Bionic design. Looking forward to see what it looks like on my hand.

_4288.jpeg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All I can say is WOW! Such incredible workmanship on both-- but the bionic in particular just takes my breath away! So excited for you and can't wait to see handshots when you receive them!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you for your kind words Lovedogs!!
I will probably be able to pick up the rings at the beginning of July. I can hardly wait to see them in real life.

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ohhh love the new ring so unique! You're all making me want a sunstrone lolite now... not good!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Wow they are both amazing. I love how the designs are distinct yet beauriful. :love:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Acinom hope you had a wonderful holiday. The new AK rings are breathtaking. :appl:

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock
Wow, Acinom, your rings are ALL soooooo amazing. You have a great eye for.....everything! Love both your new rings, especially the Bionic setting. Love :love: your ring family shot. I'm in awe of you and your collection!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for your kind words :wavey:
theredspinel: I am fascinated by Sunstone Iolites because of Lovedogs and dk... Yet I have not seen one in real life ever :lol: I am looking forward seeing the stone in real life, especially in Alistair's Bionic setting.

siameseroo: Alistair's style is really special. Both his classic line as well as his 'modern/ new classics'. He did such a great job on both rings.

Lovinggems: I had a great time in the Caribbean, thank you! I will receive 3 rings from Alistair (also the purple garnet ring) and he will also create a setting for my black opal.

GemAndJewelryLover: what a huge compliment!!! Thank you. The Bionic is really fascinating isn't it. The outcome is even more fabulous than I could imagine from the drawing.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking forward to see hand shots of the two new rings!

DK :appl:

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, the design for the iolite is so striking! I can't wait to see what this one looks like on your finger. They are all so gorgeous, though! Congrats on the collection (and finding a great designer to work with).

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Acimon - first, your cruise rings are not just simple stackers. They are gorgeous. Who did them for you?

Second your new rings, like all your others, are gorgeous.

Enjoy.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My admiration for AK's work and Acinom's pieces continues...every one is unique and a work of art.

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That garnet is stunning and I love the ring's fluidity. Congrats on your beauties. Wear them in good health!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings Acinom! :love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dk: thank you :wavey:

blingbunny10: it's a bliss to work with Alistair Kelsey. I completely love and trust his aesthetic eye and he always surprises me.

caf: my bezelled stackers are created by Elsbeth of Lsieraden in the Netherlands. She is a wonderful young designer and I love working with her. The 'beans' are from the French designer Morganne Bello. The stones are certainly not top notch but completely in line with the pricing. I love the way the beans lay on the finger.

lilmosun: what a huge compliment, especially coming from you. Thank you!!!

deia: I am so glad I can finally wear the garnet ring and to see the fluid lines with my own eyes.

lisaRN: thank you!!!!

lovedogs: thanks for posting the link! I completely love the Ammy. Not really fond of the setting design though, but probably it looks amazing in real life. I love big rings, but especially when they are still feminine and fluid.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your Bionic ring. I love how Alistair makes the ring so wide but not too clumsy looking and it looks so unique with the pressed bits of colour. Really like Alistair Kelsey's designs.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and I have just noticed the graduated bits from the inner ring side view, love this too, like it goes up in stages and you cannot even really appreciate it unless the ring is off your finger. He seems to think of everything. His proportions are perfect and I still love my two rings I got him to make.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results