shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Hawk, I thought of you...

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I wish I had been filming when this happened, but filming the backside of my wife Resa during our weekly bike ride would normally make for a REALLY boring video.

As is my habit, I let her ride in front of me on the greenbelt, as it is too narrow to ride side by side and allow two way traffic. We were in a particularly beautiful location with the river to our right with a narrow riparian zone and the back yards of some magnificent houses to our left.

Suddenly a suicidal squirrel ran ahead of my wife's front tire. Before she could even apply her brakes a hawk burst from underneath a branch just to my wife's right with his talons extended in a mirror image of Diamond Hawk's avatar. He was going for the kill, but Resa and her bike were now between the lucky squirrel and the hawk who had to flare and flap like crazy to avoid a collision with Resa.

I joked with Resa as we continued on that the squirrel was now prostate and giving thanks to the great bike goddess Resa...

Any way Diamond Hawk, I thought of you and your avatar and thought it would be a fun share with our Pricescope friends.

Wink

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Glad all involved are ok...If your wife's timing was not good, everyone would have gone down!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yeah, it happened so fast Resa had no time to react before it was over. The squirrel was a goner without her timely intervention. It was something special to have seen. Living in a city with a greenbelt for the populace to walk and bike on is a real joy.

Wink

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results