shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2016 bling bling

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
But I am for sure not rushing out to get the Perlée clover WG any time soon. I do love it, but this would definitely have to wait. It's been absolutely crazy these last few months!!

What I'll wear is the Love pavé with the Lotus ring when I get it. I don't intend on saving the Lotus ring just for special occasions, so this combo may be my "go-to" sooooon.... :dance:

lotus_wt_cartier_love.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, now I am liking the idea of the wg perlee clover with it very much! That's probably my #1 pick from VCA to wear with that ring.

But of course, you can certainly wear the Cartier bracelet with it in the meantime!

VCA jewelry has a certain feminine elegance in design (for lack of a better term), and so much of it can work together, in my opinion! here!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1466442014|4045951 said:
But I am for sure not rushing out to get the Perlée clover WG any time soon. I do love it, but this would definitely have to wait. It's been absolutely crazy these last few months!!

What I'll wear is the Love pavé with the Lotus ring when I get it. I don't intend on saving the Lotus ring just for special occasions, so this combo may be my "go-to" sooooon.... :dance:

Phoenix. You're right. My fave is the LOVE with the Lotus, but prob because I lean more toward modern styles. I love the black ceramic on it, adds just the right amount of edginess. The double perlee with the lotus is too much for me, except maybe at the academy awards or the Grammys. :lol:

I say just wear it with the love for a while and see how that feels. I feel that the perlee is so stunning that nothing but Holly should be on that same hand.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1466444887|4045968 said:
Okay, now I am liking the idea of the wg perlee clover with it very much! That's probably my #1 pick from VCA to wear with that ring.

But of course, you can certainly wear the Cartier bracelet with it in the meantime!

VCA jewelry has a certain feminine elegance in design (for lack of a better term), and so much of it can work together, in my opinion! here!

DS, I agree with you 1000%. I still cannot believe I never bought from VCA before. I must have walked past their boutiques like a gazillion times and never went in to buy anything!! The more I look at their pieces, the deeper I fall in love, really!

I do love the WG clover with the Lotus. But I'm beyond ecstatic that the Lotus ring is so versatile and can be worn in so many different ways. I may even wear it on its own! :bigsmile:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1466444997|4045969 said:

Phoenix. You're right. My fave is the LOVE with the Lotus, but prob because I lean more toward modern styles. I love the black ceramic on it, adds just the right amount of edginess. The double perlee with the lotus is too much for me, except maybe at the academy awards or the Grammys. :lol:

I say just wear it with the love for a while and see how that feels. I feel that the perlee is so stunning that nothing but Holly should be on that same hand.

Hahaha, LLJsmom, too funny! :lol:

Have you seen my friend's hands yet? ;))

I'm for sure going to think long and hard before I make another purchase. The bank account is stressed! lol

ETA: I took a pic of the Perlée signature with the Lotus. Would you like me to post that on your WWYD LH bracelet thread? Not trying to enable you (who me? ;)) ), but I think it's very cool and modern and you may actually really love it.

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Phoenix, i posted this in the VCA thread but- your collection literally makes me want to DROP DEAD! Please keep adding to it so I can live vicariously through you! And also, if you feel like adopting a 30+ year old Indian girl I am available (on the condition all your jewelry gets left to me one day, obvi)

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1466441365|4045949 said:
Ok, the reveal: First of, I tried on both the Perlée signature and the Sweet and although I liked both on their own, they did nothing to the Lotus (I tried on a Lotus clip earring on my hand). I then tried the Lotus with just my Cartier Love and they actually looked good together, phew!!! The biggest surprise to me was that the Perlée clover RG on its own did not go with the Lotus! Go figure! :o I guess matching colour is much easier than matching style/ design. Even though the Love is a completely different design to the Lotus, the former being edgy whereas the latter more traditional, whimsical even, they actually go together. The second surprise was that the Perlée clover WG, which I initially thought looked "cold" (when I first looked at the Perlée line) looked AMAZING with the Lotus. Whilst I don't regret purchasing the RG version (bc VCA RG is just so soft, so romantic, so feminine etc), part of me wishes that I'd gone with the WG one instead.

My favourite combo now is BOTH the Perlée clover WG and RG, worn together with the Lotus - as shown in the pic below. Bearing in mind though that this is not the actual Lotus ring (but rather half of it), when I eventually get the Lotus ring, both bracelets worn together with the Lotus ring might actually be too much. Mind you, if I do go for this combo, for sure no other jewellery can be worn..well maybe just my BGD studs.
This is a gorgeous ring!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dollyanjuli|1466452131|4046004 said:
Phoenix, i posted this in the VCA thread but- your collection literally makes me want to DROP DEAD! Please keep adding to it so I can live vicariously through you! And also, if you feel like adopting a 30+ year old Indian girl I am available (on the condition all your jewelry gets left to me one day, obvi)

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sorry I missed your post in the other thread. You're too funny!! :lol:

Isn't VCA THE best?! :love: :love: :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CravingDiamonds|1466454289|4046013 said:
Phoenix|1466441365|4045949 said:
Ok, the reveal: First of, I tried on both the Perlée signature and the Sweet and although I liked both on their own, they did nothing to the Lotus (I tried on a Lotus clip earring on my hand). I then tried the Lotus with just my Cartier Love and they actually looked good together, phew!!! The biggest surprise to me was that the Perlée clover RG on its own did not go with the Lotus! Go figure! :o I guess matching colour is much easier than matching style/ design. Even though the Love is a completely different design to the Lotus, the former being edgy whereas the latter more traditional, whimsical even, they actually go together. The second surprise was that the Perlée clover WG, which I initially thought looked "cold" (when I first looked at the Perlée line) looked AMAZING with the Lotus. Whilst I don't regret purchasing the RG version (bc VCA RG is just so soft, so romantic, so feminine etc), part of me wishes that I'd gone with the WG one instead.

My favourite combo now is BOTH the Perlée clover WG and RG, worn together with the Lotus - as shown in the pic below. Bearing in mind though that this is not the actual Lotus ring (but rather half of it), when I eventually get the Lotus ring, both bracelets worn together with the Lotus ring might actually be too much. Mind you, if I do go for this combo, for sure no other jewellery can be worn..well maybe just my BGD studs.
This is a gorgeous ring!

Isn't it?! I'm sooooo excited and can't wait to receive it!

Thank you.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Phoenix, I agree with LLJsmom! I like the Love pavé/Lotus ring combo the best. Aside from the two pieces both being pavé, the Lotus ring, though it is very feminine, is still quite "edgy" due to it's size. But definitely all GOOD "edge"! :love: :love: :love:
Have you tried the Perlée full pavé bangle bracelet with the Lotus? I'm wondering how that would pair... Not trying to enable or anything :bigsmile:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1466607334|4046638 said:

Phoenix, I agree with LLJsmom! I like the Love pavé/Lotus ring combo the best. Aside from the two pieces both being pavé, the Lotus ring, though it is very feminine, is still quite "edgy" due to it's size. But definitely all GOOD "edge"! :love: :love: :love:
Have you tried the Perlée full pavé bangle bracelet with the Lotus? I'm wondering how that would pair... Not trying to enable or anything :bigsmile:

Ha ha, you are totally enabling!! :lol: But I like it!! Will definitely try this combo. :cheeky:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Lotus ring has cleared Customs and will be at the boutique tomorrow. :clap: :dance: I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight, lol!!

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Everything about this thread makes me happy!!! The out of this world jewelry, the skincare advice, the positivity! Such a good read for a slow commute home! Happy Friday, everyone!!!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely new pieces to your collection. :appl: I will be looking forward to seeing what else catches your eye.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
luckyblackcat|1467398887|4050545 said:
Everything about this thread makes me happy!!! The out of this world jewelry, the skincare advice, the positivity! Such a good read for a slow commute home! Happy Friday, everyone!!!

Awwww, thank you so much, luckyblackcat!!! :)) :))

Have a fabulous weekend.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cokitty|1467423694|4050665 said:
Lovely new pieces to your collection. :appl: I will be looking forward to seeing what else catches your eye.

Thank you so much, cokitty. Pics of the Lotus ring coming up! :)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Lotus ring is MINE!!! :clap: :dance: :clap: :whistle: :dance:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will do a proper REVEAL shortly!! :wink2: :twirl:

I wanted to share with you what happened at the boutique. It was actually very cute. As some of you may know, I'd ordered this ring about a month ago. It was a completely new ring and it was located elsewhere and was the only size 47 available. It finally arrived at my local boutique yesterday. The SA was incredibly sweet, she had champagne and cookies available for me to celebrate the arrival of the Lotus ring with..anyway, I digress. When I arrived and the Lotus ring was shown to me to try on, my hands were trembling, lol!! I'd never had this reaction to a piece of jewellery before!! :oops: :lol: I guess it was partly the anticipation; nonetheless, it was a little embarrassing!! lol

The ring is absolute PERFECTION!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, that is amazing news!! The Lotus has landed! Yes that Lotus deserved champagne and cookies and even more! That was very sweet of your SA. I thought there would be balloons and a whole party for her. ;-) Did you wear it out yet or are you just admiring her in her box? What does your DH think about it? Can't wait to see the pics!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1467444116|4050735 said:
Phoenix, that is amazing news!! The Lotus has landed! Yes that Lotus deserved champagne and cookies and even more! That was very sweet of your SA. I thought there would be balloons and a whole party for her. ;-) Did you wear it out yet or are you just admiring her in her box? What does your DH think about it? Can't wait to see the pics!

Hahaha.. I had 1 glass of champagne and was so tipsy! I'd requested for just warm water, bc I hadn't been drinking for a while, but my SA insisted! ;-) My friend who accompanied me was so happy, she finished the whole bottle! I finished all the cookies!! lol. I felt totally giddy, not sure if it was the champagne or the Lotus ring...most probably both! :cheeky:

I did wear it out, yes. It was so blinding, a total showstopper!! I haven't picked up the box yet, bc I went on to an event and didn't want to carry it. I do have a few pics but would like to do a proper reveal, starting with the packaging, once I've picked up all the packaging, hopefully within a few days. Please bear with me.

DH thinks all my jewellery is just too much, lol!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ETA: LLJsmom, I've changed my profile pic! :wink2:

Disclaimer: the Snowflake bracelet is not mine.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have such a fabulous collection. I love this thread!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new profile pic! :cheeky: :love: You're totally rocking your bling like a movie star! :sun:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1467454175|4050745 said:
You have such a fabulous collection. I love this thread!!!

Thank you, Acinom. :)) :))

I'm happy to be able to share with you guys.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1467471509|4050793 said:
Love the new profile pic! :cheeky: :love: You're totally rocking your bling like a movie star! :sun:

Hahaha, thank you, m-2-b!

I have a lot of bling on in that picture, lol. I'm only going to wear the Lotus ring with my Love pavé bracelet my RH (you were right, LLJsmom and CareBear :)) ), and not wear the Perlée at all at the same time. I'm still trying to consider what ring, if any, I'd wear on my LH when I wear the Lotus.

You know the Snowflake bracelet next to the Perlée in my PP? That is the best pairing option with the Lotus. Alas, I'm never going to be able to buy it, look at the price!! A girl can dream though, right?! :cheeky: It really is THE most gorgeous bracelet I've ever seen in my entire life! :lickout:

http://www.vancleefarpels.com/us/en/collections/bridal/bridal-set/vcaro3rh00-null.html

(It's so funny that the Snowflake is listed under "bridal"!! :tongue: ).

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The VCA Snowflake bracelet is beautiful but very pricey!!!! :$$): :o

We need to see updated pics of your latest acquisitions--this is SMTB, afterall! :naughty: :sun:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1467562395|4051041 said:

We need to see updated pics of your latest acquisitions--this is SMTB, afterall! :naughty: :sun:

m-2-b, yes!! The pricing of the Snowflake bracelet is pretty outrageous, even by VCA standards! lol Actually, all the "high jewellery", though absolutely magnificent, is priced outrageously! I reckon all these "high jewellery" pieces are for Hollywood stars and royalty and totally out of reach for ordinary people. Indeed, I was invited to the VCA exhibition here last week; and towards the end, there was a short film featuring all these royalty and Hollywood stars adorned in VCA pieces.

Great idea!! You know what? Maybe I'll start a new picture-heavy consolidated thread, one that will contain pictures of my latest acquisitions, particularly the Lotus ring, the Perlée clover bracelet & the Love pavé bracelet, along with their packaging. I'll add some "family" photos, including Holly and my BGD studs since these are my "staples". I may even try some flower pictures, something I've never actually done before. That'd be fun! Stay tuned!! :loopy: :dance: :clap:

Biba

Rough_Rock
I've been stalking this thread (and your other purchases over the years) since it started and have to say you have fabulous taste! You carry off each piece so well. I always enjoy reading your posts and can't wait for the big reveal. :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, since it's the 4th of July today, can we hire you to put on all your bling and be the fireworks show? :naughty: :dance: :lol: :loopy: :lol: :lickout:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1467564009|4051052 said:
m-2-b|1467562395|4051041 said:

m-2-b, yes!! The pricing of the Snowflake bracelet is pretty outrageous, even by VCA standards! lol Actually, all the "high jewellery", though absolutely magnificent, is priced outrageously! I reckon all these "high jewellery" pieces are for Hollywood stars and royalty and totally out of reach for ordinary people. Indeed, I was invited to the VCA exhibition here last week; and towards the end, there was a short film featuring all these royalty and Hollywood stars adorned in VCA pieces.

Great idea!! You know what? Maybe I'll start a new picture-heavy consolidated thread, one that will contain pictures of my latest acquisitions, particularly the Lotus ring, the Perlée clover bracelet & the Love pavé bracelet, along with their packaging. I'll add some "family" photos, including Holly and my BGD studs since these are my "staples". I may even try some flower pictures, something I've never actually done before. That'd be fun! Stay tuned!! :loopy: :dance: :clap:

Please please pretty please Phoenix! I'd love to see a new thread with your new baubles. I can't wait to see pics of the Lotus :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results