Antique pear in scalloped halo

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
REALLY cool design on the halo!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That turned out beautiful! Nice job!!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! I also love your cuprian ring too! It's so nice to see these old pears in totally unique original settings. When I was looking for settings for mine, they all seemed to be the same -halo, split shank, a three stone or a tip-pronged solitaire. This one is so unique!

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG, that is just stunning! It just all comes together perfectly.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, lorrissey! I loved your reaction when you saw it. :)

Thank you pintobean and HS4S!

lilysweet - thank you! I wouldn't call myself creative, I just know what I like, and am lucky to have found "my people" who can figure out what I'm trying to say and put it on paper/CAD. :)

Rfisher - thanks, I love the culet, too! I'd say I came up with the general idea, couldn't have done the overall design without DK and Elle, though. ;-)

Rockinruby - thank you! I truly love it from all angles. Elle taught me about tilted haloes for this one - who knew???

LLJsmom - woo hoo! Think it can sprout me a money tree so I can set all my other stones? :lol:

Enerchi - thanks! Sorry we missed you at the GTG this year.

Thanks, Ally66 and msop04!

Queenie60 - thank you! I'm historically not a fan of pears at all, but I've been bitten by the bug this past year. I've set two now, and have a big pear tsavorite to go! ;-)

lovedogs - thanks, and agreed, they really are a great team.

diamondseeker - thank you! I was pretty nervous about "meeting" it in person, having not even seen the stone before it was set. But I think it turned out okay, too. :D

Thanks, SparklySoprano, Fulvia, and marym!

JDDN - thanks! DK's milgrain is amazing.

AlexT - thank you! It reminded me a little of soft serve ice cream when I first saw the CADs. lol

Thanks, artdecolover, missy, kathley, DeeJay, AW (wish you could post yours, too - holy amazeballs), Fancygems, motownmama, and tyty333!

soxfan - thanks! Agreed, I saw a lot of the same thing when I was searching for designs, I almost went for a very basic halo but then kept looking. Have you decided how to set yours, then? I'm sorry, I haven't been on PS as much lately, it's been a crazy several weeks.

Thanks, kmarla!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pears do not usually do a lot for me as I am an EC girl through and through, however, this is a very nice ring design indeed, thanks for sharing.

DK :love:

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
I love the halo shape with that pear! Really beautiful result. Congrats!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was admiring it in the GTG posts, so glad you showed it off more, it's beautiful, congrats!!!!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Flipping FANTASTIC!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!! And unique!! I love it!! May I ask who made you eternity band? The one that looks like all baguettes??

Brit

Rough_Rock
Amazing!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So unbelievably gorgeous!!! :love: :love:

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is the perfect combination of the best elements of the inspiration settings! Beautiful!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and completely romantic! I love a unique halo and this is no exception! :love:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love:

NTave

Shiny_Rock
This setting is perfect for this diamond!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Oh my...old cut pears...swoon! Love the setting you chose too! :appl:

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning!! :love:

One of the prettiest pears I've ever seen on here. Very, very well done. Enjoy!! :appl:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, dk, poshmommy, arkie, ROL, Brit, Catmom, secretagentlaura, ihy138, aca, NTave, rayt2688, mr148th, ariel144 and Ellen!

laurenk - thank you, not sure who made the band, I bought it from another PSer off LT

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: LOVE everything about this ring, soooo pretty! Congrats and enjoy!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a gorgeous ring and I just love the diamond! I had the pleasure of seeing this beauty too :love:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, junebug and bright ice! Brightice, I've admired so many of your pieces, I'm flattered you like one of mine! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results