shape
carat
color
clarity

The ultimate weight loss tool

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been holding on to about 20 extra pounds for about 1.5 years with no success in my effort (or lack of) to lose it. I recently returned to the orthodontist after 10 years because I noticed my teeth were shifting. The 562 times he told me I had to retain for life didn't stick so now I'm in an upper retainer (invisalign) full time. To eat I have to remove it, eat, rinse/brush it, brush my teeth and put it back in. It's just not worth it to eat snacks. So I don't. In a week I lost 4.5lbs. I'm going to have to count on some self control when I'm wearing it nights only or come up with some other contraption that makes snacking more trouble than it's worth! :lol:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I have been wearing braces for the past year and a half, and eating has become such a pain, that I have lost 12lbs. The first 7 came off in the first month! Yes, braces and retainers are great for weightloss. So in another year. I'm going to have beautiful teeth, and a knockout body haha!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG - I can see the Ad - before, I had a crooked smile and a not so hot figure. After invisalign, I dazzle them with my smile, and I floor them with my figure! :dance:

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jaysonsmom, I feel for you! I had invisalign for 18 months 10 years ago. So worth it but such a pain. I lost weight then too but didn't have much to lose because I was in my 20s and still had a metabolism! I'm sure you'll be pleased with your result!

Pinto, :lol: I might just wear it even after the orthodontist says I can move to nights only!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That it! I'm getting braces!!!! Good for you puppmom! Looks like you are getting a two for one.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently stopped snacking and lost 7 lbs..........
When I realized how many bags of chips I was going through in a week...
And, yes, veggie chips are just as fattening as all the others. I was fooling myself!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ultimate weight loss tool ...

screen_shot_2016-06-10_at_6.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results