shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So like WOW Deejay!! It's stunning. How did you win this?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids,

Dee Jay, see what positive thinking did for you about winning a door prize? Your ESPN was off as to which door prize you’d win but hey you were spot on that your name was going to be called. Sweet. It looks like a fabulous ring. Congratulations! BTW I swear we have on the same color of nail polish today.

Do tell more about the evening, who was there, did you get pictures? I might just have to make sure I get there next year.

Rod, the elliptical you guys bought looks fabulous. You will enjoy having that to use at your new house. Marty got his gym equipment from a professional sports store in Denver but outgrew all of it already. Kind of a waste of money but he doesn’t seem interested in trying to sell it.

How exciting to be paying everything off, getting everything arranged and now just getting ready for the move. That’s fabulous your dining set will find a new home with your SIL and brother.

How nice you have a great Mexican restaurant within walking distance of your new place.

I picked up a few things at the store, got some flowers for the cemetery, and went to the post office. Since my in-laws are coming today I had a donut for breakfast. Ha! Now I am starving and it’s 1 pm with no in-laws in sight.

Today would have been my parent’s 68th anniversary so I took some carnations out to the cemetery. It was certainly less busy than Memorial Day weekend.

I am also skeptical about them stretching that thick of a ring - I will scrutinize it after they size it and if the ring is distorted I will certainly be very vocal about it.

Then I picked up stuff from our PO box - I haven’t been since February sometime. People in the astronomy club get upset when I don’t cash their checks right away but it’s not a high priority to go check that box. And it’s not like they pay me to be the club treasurer. Ha! The reason we got a PO box is there is this kind of scary guy who would show up at our old house, unannounced and bring his dues. He had his $12.00 rolled up like a small straw, it had been in his hand and a taxi would bring him over. It was all yucky, etc. I didn’t like him just coming to our house because he has demonstrated paranoia and anger in the past so need I say more? Once we moved we got a PO Box for the club and hopefully club members never find where we live unless we invite them here.

I am watching “Finding Nemo”. It’s a cute movie.

Have a fabulous day.
Curby

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, with that design in Marty's ring, I'm not sure how it can be resized? Since he just received the ring, they should be willing to get him a new one in the right size.

All we managed to do today was find a new rug for the new foyer. We have a fantastic rug store in Tampa, and for some reason, while we may look in other stores, they just always seem to have what we need.

We're headed for some very rough weather over the next 24 hours. There's tropical storm Colin out in the Gulf and headed our way, but not expected to land at Tampa. It's however, going to dump up to 6 inches of rain during the day tomorrow. This will in a way be good as we'll be able to see if our new house is truly rain tight.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids,

Rod, I agree with your assessment of Marty’s ring. I don’t know when we’ll get to Denver again either but it does need tweaked or replaced. Isn’t it great when you find a store you can count on to always have what you want? I saw you had a tropical storm heading your way. I hope the rain isn’t too intense and your new house passes the leak test.

I gave myself a 25% raise today - it took me longer to get my normal work done so it’s like I worked less hours for the same money, right? That’s my logic anyway as flawed as it may sound. I wasn’t really goofing off just had a meeting, answered questions, visited with some people, filled out an IT ticket - you know stuff. I did resist that eat me eat me M&M jar on my cube neighbor’s desk.

Marty got home from the concert at 2 am, then went to work and was going to take a nap when I got out of the shower. He and his folks lost track of time so thought I came home an hour early when I got here but that might have had something to do with their martinis. Marty made them chicken tacos and me beef tacos for supper.

We had a lovely rain shower tonight; Wyoming is pretty green for June.

Have a great evening and day tomorrow.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy back from Las Vegas kids!

Curby, that guy with the rolled up money sounds creepy indeed! I'm glad you have a PO box now.

Rod, hope you're doing OK in the weather! The ring was one of the door prizes at the PS GTG and I was the very first number called. It was QUITE a thrill!!!

The CB and I managed to make it back (after midnight last night... UGH!) without losing the family fortune (as if!). On Friday we went to dinner with about a dozen PSers. Saturday we did a little light gambling and went to the big party. Sunday we went to the old downtown and then saw a show. And yesterday I "discovered" the really good mall right on the strip (not sure how I never went in there before...?) and eventually headed back to the airport. I feel like we were there a long time even though it was only three days, LOL.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, it sounds like you have a wonderful time in Vegas and how wonderful to top it off by winning that beautiful ring. Marty likes Vegas so maybe he'll get me there next year.

That creepy guy is precisely why we got a PO Box. He used to call and live messages on our phone that lasted several minutes.

Rod, I hope you guys are safe from the rain there.

The in-laws are meeting some of their friends at the Elks club tonight so we are enjoying hanging out with just us, the bears and the rabbits.

We are having another rain shower tonight; our grass is so happy.

Laters,
Curby

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey........the rains finally stopped later this afternoon. I got up at my normal time this morning, showered, got dressed, dodged flooded streets to get to work on time, to find the building without electricity. Just as I arrived, I got a text from my boss telling everyone to stay home. So, I came home and the electricity didn't get restored until after 3 PM this afternooon, so we got to stay home the rest of the day. I got a lot of new home things done. I didn't get any work done.

Our new house didn't have any leaks, so that's good. And the movers delivered boxes today and Charlie started packing. He won't get the entire place packed, but every box he packs is one less box we have to pay the movers to pack.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, YES! You should definitely come next year! That will also give the CB someone to hang out with besides just me, LOL.

Rod, I'm sorry you went the whole way to work only to turn around and come home. Good news though that the new house has no leaks.

Last night the CB made dinner and then we just sat outside with a couple of our neighbors for a while. I had a burst of energy around 8:30 when I was tempted to run to the store and pick up some gifts for my closings on Friday and Monday, but I quashed that pretty quickly, ha ha. Today is just gorgeous here!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Rod, don’t you hate it when you get to work before they let you know “don’t come in”. I especially love that in a blizzard. At least you did get the day off and that’s wonderful to know you new house doesn’t leak. Tell Charlie to have fun packing. Ugh that is such a chore.

We had a few big floods in the basement at our last house. They didn’t pack the dirt back in very well around the foundation so the big window wells leaked. I don’t walk stairs much because of my knees and Marty was at work. I got home after a big rain and opened the basement door and could hear a babbling brook downstairs so I knew we were in trouble. My mom and Marty got shop vacs and cleaned it all up. Good times were had by none.

Dee Jay, I guarantee Marty would be thrilled to get me to Vegas. He and CB could hang out together. That was nice of CB to cook supper and good idea not to go back to the store that late. My cook has been too busy with work lately as if getting a bid in on time is important.

We went to Olive Garden for supper. I swear I have 4 lunches out of my leftovers. Wow do they give you a TON of food.

After we came home my MIL and I went back to the mall and then Office Depot. They called today to say that ring had come in for me to see and I needed some notebooks for work.

I did buy the ring. It fits my left hand perfectly but not my right hand and it is a RHR. Nice fat band. Sweet.

Have a great evening.
Curby / Marcy

img_11879.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, I love your new ring! You said it's a RHR ring though but it only fits your left hand...? What are you going to do? Aside from the ring I won at the PS GTG I also got another new ring there, LOL. It's wide hematite band and I have worn it the past few days sandwiched between some thing diamond bands I have. It cost all of $5.99 and the CB bought it for me. I said great, now you're going to tell everyone you bought me a ring -- HA! I also broke down and ordered a ring box that has 72 slots in it because the plastic tackle boxes I keep my other jewelry in were being taken over by rings. I'll have to work a little harder to fill that sucker up!

Last night the CB made salads with chicken for dinner and then I went to Target and Costco to get some closing gifts for my clients. My closing tomorrow is being pushed back to next week (I'm 99.9% certain at this point) but just in case I figured I better have the gift ready. I also had to rebuy my new favorite dress that I got at Target in Michigan weekend before last because I took it to Vegas with me and it was wrinkled when it came out of the suitcase so I used the hair dryer to get the wrinkles out... and scorched the fabric. Apparently tencel (sp?) is delicate when it comes to heat and I ended up with white lines on the fabric. Broke my heart, but fortunately they had another one. I'll be more careful this time!!!

_37535.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I love your band. Glad to hear CB didn’t break the bank getting you a ring. The hematite ring with your thin diamond bands looks fabulous. I was almost going to go that route with the RG and WG bands until I found this one. I am having this ring sized up and should get it back tomorrow or the next day. Tackle boxes work well for jewelry, I’ve used some of those little craft boxes too and finally ordered some ring boxes off QVC and a case that has little sections for earring. Did you have your diamond / sapphire ring yet? I didn’t see it in the GTG picture. Rats for scorching your new dress. Some of the fabric you see in clothes these days I honestly can’t say I’ve ever heard of them so that would be my luck as well.

My in-laws went to visit some friends tonight. My MIL really sprayed on the perfume before they left. I can still taste it. That kind of stuff absolutely tears up my lungs and allergies. I am sure I am more sensitive to it than most people because I avoid it so much. Marty was trying to air out the house when I got home but it stuck in here.

We went to supper at Outback since Marty’s folks went out for the evening.

Tomorrow is Friday. Have a great day.
Curby

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty new bling Deejay and Marcy!

Quick flyby. Packing has started. Charlie is simply a packing machine! We move out of the condo two weeks from tomorrow. Just doesn't seem real, to be honest.

Will be busy packing all weekend.

Rough rough rough week at work this week, but won't bore you with it.

Have a great weekend if I don't check in for a few days.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday kids!

Curby, I stack these little diamond bands with a lot of different things -- they are so versatile and great for adding a bit of bling to something like a plain band. And I hear ya on the perfume thing. Sometimes I get on the elevator in my office building and I am a little overwhelmed.

Rod, two weeks -- wow! That's so fast! And yay for Charlie being a packing machine! Next time I move I'm definitely brining him in on the job, LOL.

Last night I went out for drinks with a couple of my old work friends. When I got home I might have had both a chocolate pudding cup AND a dark chocolate with nuts and sea salt Kind bar. Oops. But adding up all the rest of my calories yesterday I still didn't do too bad so I guess it's OK. Tonight I'm going to JJill in search of summer pants because I bought a couple of pairs at Kohls last year but they really are kind of frumpy. I also have a pair that I need to get hemmed. I really shouldn't buy things that need to be altered because I sometimes never get around to it... and then they end up in a Salvation Army bag with the tag still attached...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Curby, I forgot to answer your question about my sapphire. I didn't realize they were in "Load All The Bling On Madelise" mode and they were already taking pics by the time I figured out what was going on. I was actually wearing the ring though, along with my eternity band.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Thanks Rod. That’s great you are moving in 2 weeks. This is happening fast but how cool is that? Sounds like Charlie knows what he is doing on packing. Sweet. I am so excited for you. Good luck packing this weekend.

Dee Jay, I am glad to hear your ring was safe and sound on your finger. It is so pretty I was quite stressed when you said you didn’t know where it was. I like the idea of having those thin bands to wear with rings. I want to get more platinum rings. I only have one and I sure like the weight of it.

I hope you find some summer pants. I used to be good about mending or altering our clothes but I gave away my sewing machine when we moved. I miss is sometimes but not much.

We had steaks and potatoes cooked on the grill for supper. I found some 4 ounce sirloins at Omaha Steaks that are 140 calories with 4 grams of fat. They are little sticks of beef but they were quite good. Marty had 2 and I had one.

I called on where the heck are my glasses that were ordered a month ago and they are “almost” here.

My ring wasn’t ready tonight; I guess their jeweler was off today and so their repairs didn’t get done. They promise to get it ready for me tomorrow.

Have a great weekend.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

Curby, well my pants shopping was a bust... The JJill pants are very comfy, but a little more form fitting than something I want to wear for work, and at $69 a pop I'm not eager to use them as lounging around the house pants, so I took a pass.

Today the CB is going to his mother's house and he and his brothers are going to put up her awnings for the summer and do some other stuff. Then we're going to a local art fair. We haven't been to this fair for a few years, and it's always hit or miss; I either find A LOT of stuff or nothing. I am also going to clean up the house a bit while CB's gone because it's still in disarray from before the Vegas trip. And there's laundry to do... actually, there's ALWAYS laundry to do!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I doubt I'd pay $69 for lounging around the house pants either. Darn it. I need to find capri for our trip to SC in August. It's going to be HOT then.

I hope you and CB enjoy the art show and find something great to bring home.

I am with you on laundry. I've done 4 batches and have about 4 more. My MIL stripped their bed but I need to get the sheets, bedspread and blankets washed again because a work friend of Marty's is coming to spend this coming weekend with us. I even cleaned the guest bathroom today. Since my cleaning lady was here yesterday I just sprayed everything with Windex and wiped everything down.

We spent yesterday running errands, doing things around the house and went to breakfast and supper with the in-laws.

Marty and my FIL went to check out a used patio umbrella and bought it for $400. It seems sturdier than the one that broke but of course wind gusts around here can be brutal.

My MIL and I went to pick up my new band. I like it but it is probably a little too big for me. It falls off my right hand but should be fine on my right hand. It's just loose.

I went to the grocery store first thing today and put some round steaks with BBQ sauce in the crock pot and some little baked potatoes in there. Marty is hangry but I gave him some fruit. It should be done by 5.

I threw out a bunch of Special K that Marty wasn't eating and ran it down the garbage disposal. Bad idea. I backed up both of the kitchen sinks. I tried the baking soda / vinegar combo to clear out the clog. It took 2 times but it worked. What a nasty mess though. Yuck!

One of our neighbors must have a broken sprinkler or pipe because every morning he's got a river running down both sides of his house. It is eroding lots of the dirt around our mail boxes. I walked in there to get our mail so tracked mud all over my clean floors. Grr.

Have a great Sunday.

Here are a few photos of my new band.

Curby

_4142.jpeg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, the new band looks great and I'm sure the sizing will work out. I've got on a ring today that was SO tight when I was walking around outside but now it could literally fall right off my hand while I'm in my office. Why is getting a ring to be the right size so hard?!

I've had a migraine all day (only about a 6 on the 10 scale) and it is making me a little nauseas too. I had a closing mid-day and was sorely tempted to go straight home after that but I came back to my office to work on some things. Hoping this head of mine feels better tomorrow... ugh.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just been too sad to even post today. To say my heart is bleeding doesn't do justice to the despair I actually feel. To be hated so viciously, to the point someone feels they are justified in taking our lives in such a heinous manner is beyond what my pea-sized brain is capable of processing. Going off the grid for a few days. Will be back of course, but I just can't put into words how I feel at this time.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Thank you Dee Jay. The ring is so different than anything I have but I like chunky bands. Isn’t it strange how much your ring size can change in one day? When it’s really hot I think my ring size is an entire size off.

Sorry to hear you have a migraine. Those are so miserable. Does Excedrin Migraine help? I love that stuff for pain in general.

Rod, I am absolutely sickened at this senseless act of violence and terrorism.

I had one of my difficult chats with an employee today and let them know they are not they are not performing to a level I expect of them and it needs to change. Went better than I thought. Tomorrow I get to take another employee aside and let them know if they get rude, snotty and snippy with anyone again the next conversation with be with HR and paperwork. People. :wall: I went to lunch with a friend of mine and we decided we should play Manager Bingo with “lines” we hear all the time. First one who gets a BINGO the other one has to buy them a drink. Heck we’ll be drinking all the time!

They called and said my glasses were ready to pick up. So far they seem pretty good. I can see my computer, the TV and to drive. Wow I can read my phone too. Sweet.

Have a great evening.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

I had a crazy busy day at work. Half of my time was devoted to getting my new guy set up with everything he needs to perform his job and the other half was explaining how we broke something.

Marty made us bacon cheeseburgers for supper. That was all we had but they were fabulous. Wheat bun, a smidgen of cheddar cheese, a piece of bacon, a pickle, ketchup and tomato. We didn't have anything else since we had a bun but it was good. We did enjoy some slow churned rocky road ice cream.

The weather was sunny and warm today. We were in the 80's. Maybe our monsoon season is over. Watch our green grass and weeds turn brown by the weekend. The wind sucks out any humidity we have here.

Have a great evening.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, you eat like a bird! If all you had was a burger for dinner I certainly hope it was a BIG burger!!!

Yesterday I worked a little late and walked home. The CB made fish for dinner with green beans. I wanted something sweet too but we didn't have any more of the 60 calories chocolate pudding cups that I've fallen in love with so I had a glass of diet cranberry juice (5 calories!) and called it a night. Wild times at my house!

Tonight we're having a department outing in the form of a wine tasting at my boss's boss's new house. I plan on eating a cup of yogurt right before we go because otherwise that wine might go right to my head (especially since I've cut out drinking at home unless there are people over) and who knows what I'll say, LOL.

OK, off to work on my big project.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Last night the wine tasting was GREAT! We had a really knowledgeable person from a local wine house take us through seven wines. The food was catered by a place that often also caters our office and it was top notch. And the house was really cool! I love a good piece of real estate and this is very interesting space. His designer also did a great job and everything fits together beautifully.

Today my friend is going to be in town and we've got big dinners lined up through the weekend. So much for that 10 pounds I lost!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I wish eating less food resulted in loose clothes but I keep trying. Isn’t it nice to have dinner cooked for you? I go through pudding cup phases too. I like them in my lunch. We’ve been eating slow churned ice cream at night. Even Marty eats some of that low fat ice cream. He is being very diligent.

The wine tasting party sounds really fun. How cool to have great food and a wine expert there.

Congratulations on losing 10 pounds. You’ll be fine with the upcoming dinners.

We had leftover tacos for supper and I have to cut out pictures for the astronomy meeting tomorrow night. I am going a Cosmic Survey project with them. Ha! I love finding easy projects online.

Marty has a friend coming for the weekend. They will probably go hiking and do some off roading in the mountains. Guy things!

Have a great Friday!
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday kids!

Curby, the 10 pounds I lost seem to be finding me again over the past few days one at a time! But I know that weight like this that comes on fast drops fast too if I'm good again.

My friend and I met another friend and her new guy for dinner last night. We had a MARVELOUS steak and lots of good wine. Today I'm going to do some cleaning and meet the property manager and landscaper in the morning, then get my hair cut this afternoon before I got meet my friend again for dinner. Are you starting to see a pattern here?! There's some shopping in our future tomorrow and she's going home on Sunday but I'm not sure what time.

OK, off to tackle the bathroom!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, those 10 pounds are like fickle friends they come and go but I know they'll go away. Heck a few pounds can be an extra glass of water. It sounds like you are having a really nice but busy time with your friend. Enjoy!

We had our astronomy meeting tonight. I found a program online that I printed out and used tonight. It worked well and was quick for me. Sweet.

Marty's friend from Atlanta (works for the same company) got here tonight. They are going hiking tomorrow. I am staying home and making cookies for an Alzheimer bake sale Monday.

I will probably have to do some work for tomorrow but it shouldn't take long.

Have a great weekend.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids,

I am beat and I didn't do much today. I slept in until 9. Marty and that guy were still here but took off by 10. I started brewing up my big batch of cookies and decided phooey on making 2 kinds I am just going to make all chocolate chips. Holy lot of cookies!!! I forgot how many cookies you get out of 4 batches of cookies. I have 20 three packs for the bake sale and put up about 3 dozen in the freezer and left about 10 cookies out for the guys when they get home. It seemed to take forever to bake that many cookies one cookie sheet at a time.

Then I ran downtown to pick up a ring my sister had repaired here in town and I also stopped at Hobby Lobby. I bought a "gone fishing" sign and a string of about 6 little fishes to take to the cemetery tomorrow. After that I stopped and had chicken nuggets for lunch and then had some alka seltzer as soon as I got home. Why do I crave chicken nuggets when I know my stomach won't like them?

Marty made breakfast for himself and that guy this morning and put dirty dishes in with the clean in the dishwasher. Of course since my MIL does that crap to me all the time I at least know he comes by it naturally. Would it be rude to put a sign on my dishwasher that says "leave my dishwasher alone!". Rinse and stack - that's all I ask. :lol: So I redid those dishes not noticing he'd stuck our ice cream scoop in there that should NEVER go in the dishwasher. It's one of those that has some kind of heat conductor inside that if you hold it in your hand for a minute it warms up making it easier to scoop the ice cream. It came out of the dishwasher looking all grey and streaked. I threw it away. It looks nasty.

After baking all those cookies I had lots of dishes to do again. Marty is cooking supper and making lasagna for tomorrow when he gets home. Maybe I'll boycott doing those dishes but then again I'd rather make sure the kitchen is cleaned up the way I like it. Ha!

Off to start on laundry. Another chore than is never truly done.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

I hope you had a great weekend. I ran errands this morning then got a text from a friend "what are you doing?" so I met her at the mall. We had lunch then did some shopping.

Marty and his friend from work went hiking again and got home about 4. The friend I met at the mall came over to play cards and had supper with us. Marty made us lasagna, salad and garlic bread. Of course we had some cc cookies. I am stuffed. I swear I ate more for supper than I did the entire weekend. There was one piece of lasagna left and it's mine for lunch tomorrow. ha!

I am still working on laundry. My friend is a spiller so within minutes of starting to play cribbage she knocked over her glass of wine on the tablecloth. We cleaned off the table (cards, cribbage board) and set the table again. Then Marty's friend got a big blob of tomato sauce on the white place mat and my friend spilled some red wine on the second table cloth. The third tablecloth is in place now. Marty bet we'd need 3 tablecloths, I bet 4. I lost again.

We played some more games after supper and now everyone is in a food coma watching the final NBA game.

Is tomorrow really Monday?
Curby

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One week to move day. So much we're dealing with. Not the least of which was I managed to get food poisoning last night. I can't say I've felt this bad in a long time. Spewing liquids from both ends, awful stomach pain and a fever are just some of the highlights. We ate a cool urban spot last night that got great reviews. One of their specialties is pan fried chicken, so I had that. I thought the chicken had a bit of a strong taste. I should have sent it back, but noooooooo. I ate it all. By the time we got home, it hit me. I broke out in a sweat and it's been downhill since then.

I had to spackle and paint all the holes from the pictures. I wasn't doing it very well and one wall I over painted and it looked awful, so Charlie wound up taking a roller and painting the entire wall. Thank goodness we had enough touch up paint left over.

We went out this afternoon, which was a major challenge given I was feeling nauseous, but we had to go pay off the elliptical and get some food for dinner. All I'd had to eat until dinner was two pieces of toast with butter. For dinner, I barely got down a cup of chicken noodle soup and another piece of toast.

I sure hope I feel better tomorrow. I still have to work all this week.

Hope you all had a better weekend than I did............

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, that is a LOT of cookies you made! LOL on your friend being a spiller. And the dishwasher... I can never tell if stuff is clean or dirty because the CB is the one who runs it so I don't take the chance, I just mostly leave stuff in the sink (unless I know for sure). Bill also used to have a VERY specific way in which he wanted the dishwasher loaded so I felt it was best to step away and let Mr. OCD put all the stuff in there the way he wanted, ha ha.

Rod, OH NO for food poisoning!!! I hope you're feeling better by now. And WOW, I can't believe you move so SOON! How has the packing gone? Did Charlie get most of it put in boxes? I only had packers once, when the company paid me to move down to Kansas City, but damn it was nice!

This weekend my friend and I went out to eat pretty much constantly... I also had a rather successful shopping day on Saturday and then after she left yesterday I came into the office and got a TON of work done. I've got a closing this afternoon that I'm still skeptical about, but fingers crossed that all goes well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results