shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique pear in scalloped halo

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very excited to share this ring... The 1.65 GIA F SI2 (eye clean) pear from Grace had me had hello. The picture was nice, but the video made me email her quickly and say HOW MUCH??? Someone else had emailed sooner, but they had a change of heart, lucky for me, so I figured out how to pay for it with some unloading and started thinking about a setting. I knew I wanted a halo (big fan) and a curved split shank. I spent a LOT of time online looking for inspiration pics but came up short. I debated using Elle W's Intrepide setting like the one my pear cuprian is in, but didn't want the exact same thing for two rings, so kept looking. Then I tried different Google terms and came up with some images I liked, just had to piece the bits together. First, the inspiration pics...Many of you will recognize a couple of them, I want to give credit where it's due...CVB scalloped halo, Erika W scalloped halo, a random ring I found, and another unknown which was the final idea that I felt best encompassed what I wanted (but the pear version vs marquise). (If anyone knows the designers/makers/etc. of these rings and wants to chime in, please feel free).

_4070.jpeg

_4071.jpeg

_4074.jpeg

_92.gif

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Several emails back and forth with David Klass...then he came up with this..

_4075.jpeg

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought it was quite pretty, but knew the shank was wrong. Ran it by Elle W, she said she envisioned something more like...

_4076.jpeg

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This seemed to accentuate the pear shape more. Then DK and I played with sizes of diamonds in the halo. I agonized over the various options to the point of feeling overwhelmed and driving some people crazy with my indecision. Finally chose one and said GO! Never saw pics of the ring, just the finished product. Dare say I'm pretty pleased. :D

I did go with the gallery of the Intrépide.

Many thanks to DK and Elle for their patience and input.

_4077.jpeg

_4078.jpeg

_4079.jpeg

_4080.jpeg

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More pics.

_4081.jpeg

_4082.jpeg

_4083.jpeg

_4084.jpeg

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only one sideways shot so far, woo hoo!

I'm sorry I have no flowers in my garden on which to do a proper photo shoot. Nor a camera. Just an iPhone. Still picks up fire! :)

_4086.jpeg

_4088.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! :lickout: :love: :appl:

HS4S

Rough_Rock
That is amazing! I love everything about it! Beautiful, beautiful ring!

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
Oh my! This turned out so lovely! I would never be able to be this creative and have it come to fruition and look so beautiful. All your hard work made a fabulous ring. Congratulations! :clap: :dance: :love:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty, love the design you came up with. Love that culet!

Enjoy!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Your new ring is amazing! :appl: I love all the design details! Truly a stunning ring! :love: :love: :love: :love: Congrats! :clap:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magical fairy ring with secret powers. :loopy: Congratulations!! I keep expecting to see this ring on one of the witches/fairies on Once Upon A Time.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: Its FANTASTIC, NKOTB!! wow - what a beautiful setting! And such fabulous assistance from Elle, it's just perfect! Ah - another dreamy ring that i could easily fall in love with! Enjoy!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is just about perfect -- I love it!! It was completely worth the work it took to bring it to fruition! Lovely :love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Q

Queenie60

WOW!! That's a very stunning ring. I'm a big fan of pears. Congratulations. Enjoy. :love: :love: :appl:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous piece! I love that pear, and DK + Elle are a wonderful team! Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it SO much!!! :love: It is even more beautiful in person! Lovely stone matched with just the right setting! :appl:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Totes amaze!! Love the halo which accentuates the beautiful center pear so well. It's feminine, perfectly detailed, and simply gorgeous!

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
Now that's a halo I could get behind!

This is swoon worthy beyond words. CONGRATS!

marym

Shiny_Rock
It's absolutely devine! So feminine and elegant. And I love that little pear shaped culet!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magical fairy ring it is!! I love the silhouette of the halo and the milgrain too. A beautiful setting for a stunning pear!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness!! What a masterpiece! The diamond is to die for & that setting!! :love: Love the sweeps of the halo towards the point. So graceful :love:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful n unique!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG my new favorite ring! LOVE LOVE LOVE this ring. That pear, that halo, that chunky goodness. A dream ring. Perfection! :love: :love: :love:

_37536.jpg

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A very beautiful ring and diamond! Just WOW!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is absolutely exquisite! I am a big pear fan and you definitely got a gorgeous one!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hubba freaking hubba!!

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Divine :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results