shape
carat
color
clarity

6th Annual PriceScope GTG in Las Vegas

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock
Dee*Jay|1465142698|4040470 said:
No pic I've taken does this beautiful piece justice! Will try to do a better job when I get home next week.

DeeJay, congrats!!! That is such a pretty ring and your "photog" skills are great!!! I'm sure IRL it is amazing!!!! I also love your nails, beautiful manicure :)

Enjoy your new sparkly!!!!

Lainey

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemgirl|1465079062|4040240 said:
marcy|1465078156|4040233 said:
And to those of us at home we are anxiously waiting for pictures. :wavey:

Marcy, are you on FB with us? I haven't seen anything here but there's been a trickle of photos coming thru elsewhere since dinner last night. I LOVE seeing our friends since I'll never visit Las Vegas.

Hi Gemgirl I am on the public Pricescope FB page but haven't seen any postings there. I can't say I'd go out of my way to go to Vegas but I think the PS GTG would be very fun and exciting to attend. :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Resonance.Of.Life|1465116781|4040393 said:
It was so much fun :) Loved seeing my bling friends/family again !

And of course, this little souvenir didn't hurt either ;-)

image_849.jpg
image_850.jpg image_852.jpg

Congratulations Resonance.Of.Life. They look like fabulous earrings.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1465142698|4040470 said:
No pic I've taken does this beautiful piece justice! Will try to do a better job when I get home next week.

Congratulations Dee Jay. What a gorgeous ring. :wavey:

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
My friends and I had such a good time. Lorrissey. You are the cutest thing. Dee Jay. I love your energy. Cat mom, I'm glad I finally got to meet you.
Andres, what a great job you did. Please don't be offended if I spelled your names wrong.
Sherri, loved hearing about your Alice in Wonderland wedding
After we left the party we met a man who had just come from a Mohammad Ali priemere of his Jewelry collection. Unfortunately, he died the night before, so he didn't get to see it come to fruition. He took us in with him
We got a cool gift bag. Here is what we got!

_4005.jpeg

_4006.jpeg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to all the winners!... :appl: :appl: How about a list of who attended the GTG?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gem Queen|1465153262|4040539 said:
My friends and I had such a good time. Lorrissey. You are the cutest thing. Dee Jay. I love your energy. Cat mom, I'm glad I finally got to meet you.
Andres, what a great job you did. Please don't be offended if I spelled your names wrong.
Sherri, loved hearing about your Alice in Wonderland wedding
After we left the party we met a man who had just come from a Mohammad Ali priemere of his Jewelry collection. Unfortunately, he died the night before, so he didn't get to see it come to fruition. He took us in with him
We got a cool gift bag. Here is what we got!

Gem Queen, I love the little boxing gloves. Those are very cool.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
In my opinion it was an incredible event. The atmosphere was super friendly and our Pricescope ladies were in beautiful outfits with a stunning array of bling to share with one another. Conversations were spirited and highly liquid in that the groups in conversations were always changing as people entered or exited groups frequently and seemingly without pause or loss of momentum. Strangers were introduced and more than once I saw someone taken to be introduced to someone who the introducer felt knew something the introduced needed to know.

Vendors were constantly moving around and talking with people, and with each other. Several people commented to me that it was very nice to see the respect and friendship between vendors as well as with the Pricescopers. Jonathon from Good Old Gold was there and it was interesting to hear of his travails with the new website and to hear Bryan Boyne from Whiteflash admire how Jonathon had grabbed the bull by the horns and take charge of getting things fixed. He felt that Jonathon's openess during the fix was the right way to handle a tough situation.

Debbie Wexler from WhiteFlash was also there and is so interesting to talk with. Garry Holloway was there and taking many photos, especially during the prize drawing and promising to give those photographed the opportunity to ask that their pictures not be used. John Pollard's brother Brian Pollard was there also and challenged me to a game of pool which I was wise enough to pass on. I had the chance to speak briefly with James Allen as well. I know I am leaving some out that should be included in the vendor side, but my poor brain is fried today from the three or four hours of sleep that I got last night before running out the door of the hotel for another for another "day at the office" at the show.

Andrey and Linh were incredible hosts and had us well provisioned with snacks and drinks as well as a very nice dinner. After the riot of fun and laughter that was the gift giving most people lingered and kept up the friendly discussions and banter for some time before we started seeing people leave a few at a time. I did not think to check my phone before I left, but I would guess that it was after midnight when Melissa and I left.

Thank you once again Andrey and Linh for all that you do. I can not speak for the others there last night, but I know that Melissa and I are already planning for next year, and I would suspect that when the word gets passed around about how much fun this event was that there will be a larger crowd next year as this was fun with a capital F!

Wink

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who was the first PSer to get drunk?.. :Up_to_something:

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dancing Fire|1465168510|4040611 said:
Who was the first PSer to get drunk?.. :Up_to_something:

I don't remember seeing anyone who was drunk. Everyone was having too much fun.

Wink

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg. Omg. Omg. Andrey + Linh.. Thank you SO much for throwing such an amazing party. I might have had more fun this year than any other year... It just seems to get better and better. The camaraderie amongst PSers and PS vendors is genuine and so lively even though we only see each other just once a year. Lieve, thank you for everything, I'm so glad to have been able to speak with you this year. John, well, chatting with you is always amaze balls. Wink, I always look forward to hearing your voice and at the end of the evening, my fiancé says, "you know, now I think I remember hearing his voice on one of your videos" after you sang for us in the elevator. Melissa, beautiful butt!!!!!! ;-)

I brought my fiancé this year, my first year with a guest. I was SO worried he would feel bored or whatever, but he quickly bonded with a few PS husbands as well as a few vendors (Brian: hey, the countdown is still one week til he's mine forever; if you wanna make your move, get on it!). He loved everyone, and told me he was so happy to see me come "alive" around "my kind of people".

The gifts this year were sooooo good, A&L! Thank you!!! I loved the diamond dazzle stick, and I loved how all the tables had Belgian chocolate, beautiful Swarovski crystal pens, and jewelry cleaning kits. Seriously, who thought of the cleaning kits? They are the BEST party favors!!!! B. E. S. T. That in conjunction with the dazzle stick will make sure my jewels stay sparkly til next year :naughty:

Oh... And not to mention, :naughty: winning the door prize from James Allen. Mr&Mrs JA---- thank you, thank you, thank you for your generous gift. I am beyond elated to win. Kismet!I had JUST been saying I need a bracelet, and this really makes the best daily wear classic bracelet.

I always find myself not wanting to leave, and always staying as one of the last guests, and this year it was the same... Except even the FI didn't want to go! We are relocating soon, and have found plenty of PS friends with plenty of advice and love to give. Memories made, laughs had, and, well... Some of what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. This weekend was the closest thing to a bachelorette party I can have, and it was totally "my" kind of one. Spending time with wonderful personalities, booze, and bling = way better than any Thunder Down Under type of thing. Thank you, Athena, for the tiara! I think FK's hubby wore it best though :D

I love you guys so much. We are so many different people, different ages, from different backgrounds, all coming together to find common ground for our love of jewelry. I look forward to counting down the next 365 days until we see each other again.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trying on all three JA bracelet options. I was torn between the tennis bracelet and the vintage style, and had the help of many to choose. It was a unanimous vote; I went home with the tennis bracelet.

_4007.jpeg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you so much for letting me crash the party Andrey. I don't know how I'd function without spending at least once a year with your beautiful wife and hearing your hearty laugh. You really are generous people.

It was so great to see all of the vendors again too. Way too many memories to put in one place. It really was a fantastic night and I'm so very grateful to have been a part of it again.

The weekend itself was one of the best I've ever had. The love I feel for my PS peeps grows more and more every day. I truly can't imagine my life without you all. Thank you Andrey for having this forum and giving me the opportunity to meet "my people." You've helped build friendships that I know will last a lifetime.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The grab bag and table goodies! Thanks PS and WF!

_4008.jpeg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
marcy|1465149658|4040518 said:
gemgirl|1465079062|4040240 said:
marcy|1465078156|4040233 said:
And to those of us at home we are anxiously waiting for pictures. :wavey:

Marcy, are you on FB with us? I haven't seen anything here but there's been a trickle of photos coming thru elsewhere since dinner last night. I LOVE seeing our friends since I'll never visit Las Vegas.

Hi Gemgirl I am on the public Pricescope FB page but haven't seen any postings there. I can't say I'd go out of my way to go to Vegas but I think the PS GTG would be very fun and exciting to attend. :appl:

I'm going to have to find you over there and say hello! :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing pics :love: and so glad all of you who attended had a wonderful time! What a great event and thank you for sharing! More pics please. :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I, too, want to add my thank you to Andrey and the beautiful Linh. You guys are the best. Linh, you get more beautiful each year! Once again it was a fabulous party and Mr. Catmom and I had a wonderful time talking and laughing the night away with the vendors and of course my "bling" peeps. I was so happy to be able to meet some people that I hadn't had the chance to meet yet! The setting is wonderful, the food is wonderful, the people are all wonderful and where else can you get to see and try on the worlds most beautiful bling? I'm jealous that I didn't win any of the fabulous door prizes but so happy for those that did. I am so happy I discovered this fantastic community, gosh 11 years ago now. I have made life long friends.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
It was indeed a very fun night. I feel terrible that I had to sneak out early (tix to see Ka), but Gem Queen, we need to stay in touch. Would love to tag along to one of those jewelry shows! I loved meeting you and your fellow sparkle mates.

Thank you to Andrey and Linh and all the sponsors for making this event possible. I hope I can come to many more.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
lorrissey|1465224340|4040754 said:
It was indeed a very fun night. I feel terrible that I had to sneak out early (tix to see Ka), but Gem Queen, we need to stay in touch. Would love to tag along to one of those jewelry shows! I loved meeting you and your fellow sparkle mates.

Thank you to Andrey and Linh and all the sponsors for making this event possible. I hope I can come to many more.

Ka was our first Cirque du Soleil show and easily the best IMO. These kinds of shows are my favorite thing about Vegas. We saw O on Friday night, and we've also seen Mystere (the original Cirque show) and Le Reve (not actually Cirque but in the same vein).

I had an awesome time as usual! Didn't get to participate in our annual pool game, but for a good reason...I won the amazing HPD necklace and was either showing it off or staring at it in the mirrors all evening! I'm a delinquent PSer because I never start threads for any of my pieces, but I'm going to post in SMTB once I get decent pictures. All my pics from that evening are on my husband's phone, so I don't have anything for you yet.

Many thanks to John Pollard, Lieve, Wink, Melissa, Andrey, Linh, and everyone who made this possible.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Andrey and Linh, for throwing an awesome party! Mr. FK and I had a great time. I loved seeing everyone and of course, all the BLING!! And boobs. and talks of motorboating. :p Can't wait to see everyone next year!!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Gem Girl. I was a member before, but for some reason I can't find it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, gosh, I didn't know y'all were posting over here. I made a thread in Hangout! These are some great posts to copy and put on that thread if you will! I think more people will see it there than here!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
madelise|1465190305|4040682 said:
I love that Sparkle Sparkle cleaner!!!

What's the blingwrap/blingdot stuff?

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, it was another great party y'all.

Andrey and Linh,
You guys really knock yourselves out to do it up right. I know I speak for all the attendees, vendors and prosumers, when I say that your hospitality is greatly appreciated!

You really get a sense of what's at the heart of this community when you attend one of these events. As Wink said, we all come together around our common love for gems and jewelry. And there is genuine respect between all members who are making contributions to the vitality of the community - even between competitors!

To : Resonance.Of.Life,
Congrats on winning our Simon G diamond hoop earrings. I can't think of a better reason to get your ears pierced :lol:

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
ame|1465308811|4041149 said:
madelise|1465190305|4040682 said:
I love that Sparkle Sparkle cleaner!!!

What's the blingwrap/blingdot stuff?
Hi Ame,
The blingwrap is a product that provides temporary up-sizing for a ring. If the ring is too loose you wrap this material on your finger to take up the extra space. Bling dots do something similar for studs, providing extra support and comfort. The gal from the company (blinguard.com) was at the event and she was very personable. She apparently has a regular spot on home shopping network to promote her products.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hello all,

It was a truly wonderful event. The laughter, camaraderie, and exchange of professional knowledge was simply amazing. I cannot agree more with Wink and Bryan - the commonality of our love for gems and jewelry, information exchanged in an open and enthusiastic way, and placing the faces with the names makes the PS GTG an incomparable experience. For me personally, hearing the opinions and predictions from leaders in the industry about the things on the horizon for everyone was particularly exciting.

To Andrey and Linh - thank you ever so much for all you do, not only at this one-of-a-kind event, but all year long here on PriceScope. The world of diamonds and jewelry is better for it.

Cheers,

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to thank Andrey and Linh for such a wonderful GTG! I had a great time talking and laughing with all of my "PS bling friends" and the vendors as well.

I was one of the lucky winners :appl:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My third year in a row, and a wonderful time as always! Great food, great company. I was super excited to win the beautiful pendant from Dave Atlas. I've worn it every day this week! Thanks to our lovely hosts and generous sponsors. I might have to get in on the pool action next year!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results