carat
color
clarity

Show off your OECs...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jerichosmom|1464713625|4038519 said:
Missy, you must post bigger pics of those earrings! My 40+yr old eyes can't see them! Are they from JbG or LAD? I recall seeing a floral pair posted on their FB recently.

Haha I hear you jerichosmom and I apologize. My 50 year old eyes agree. :cheeky:
I take all photos with my phone and I have never been a good photographer under the best of circumstances let alone earring selfies. :oops: :lol:

I plan on eventually starting a thread on my earring collection as per DiamondSeeker's request a few months ago. Just have not gotten around to it. My latest earring acquisition is from our very own lovely Athenaworth's shop Gilded Lane on Etsy. I loved the earrings on Grace's site but they were too heavy for my sensitive ears but Athenaworth's earrings were just the perfect weight and exactly what I wanted.

Here's are 2 more pics that I hope helps fulfill your request for now. I promise better pics in the future.

oecdaisyearrings.jpg

_3928.jpeg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Here's a closer photo of my three stone with the bands I pair it with...and one more of the oval, so she doesn't feel left out. :cheeky:
_35902.jpg
_6541.jpg
handshot2_0.jpg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's mine - 1.08ct H SI3 (EGL, sigh) in its original art deco setting. This shot was taken at sunset so it's picked up all the orange and red light.

_3936.jpeg

susief

Shiny_Rock
Such gorgeous rings!!! :love:

Yennyfire do you mind sharing where you got your thin gold band from? I've been looking for one just like it.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
susief|1464883116|4039392 said:
Such gorgeous rings!!! :love:

Yennyfire do you mind sharing where you got your thin gold band from? I've been looking for one just like it.

If you mean the floral engraved rose gold band, I got it from MyDiamondZone on eBay.

susief

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Yennyfire, yes that was the one. Off to have a look for it now!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually while susief is asking, yennyfire, can I ask where you got that second band in the stack - the white gold/platinum one under the gold engraved band?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
foxinsox|1464903581|4039533 said:
Actually while susief is asking, yennyfire, can I ask where you got that second band in the stack - the white gold/platinum one under the gold engraved band?

https://www.singlestone.com/bands_c24/page3/

Here you go...scroll down a bit. It's the Carly band...although I do want to say that I didn't pay nearly that much several years ago and I have seen similar, more reasonably priced bands elsewhere.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
soxfan|1464906572|4039549 said:
I know mine is small by comparison, but it is so perfect! :love:

.93 OEC from Erica at love affair diamonds in a casablanca halo by LAD/CVB ID

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/93-oec-in-a-cvb-casablanca-halo.222045/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/93-oec-in-a-cvb-casablanca-halo.222045/[/URL]

soxfan, so glad you added yours, and anyone else who did so. So many on PS, so the search is random and endless. Your OEC is beautiful!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results