shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy holiday weekend, everyone and if it's not a holiday in Sweden, Scandi, feel free to make it one!

Missy, those new little kitties are so cute. One of the problems with ferals is that they look just like pet cats. Beautiful coats and such cute faces. I'm kind of particular to Fresca's coat, although Cola is such a cutie with those white mittens. I hope you realize what a difference you've made for them. Cats aren't great at showing gratitude, but they certainly do have a better life because of you and Greg.

And I'm so glad you decided to seize the day. It can be hard sometimes, but I think we feel better when we do. Tuesday was my lemonade day. I'd miscalculated when the final payment was due on the Scandinavian tour, thought it was Friday, but I realized Monday night that it was Tuesday so I could no longer mail a check to get there in time. And I didn't want to charge it over the phone because there's a pretty hefty discount if you pay cash. So I decided to drive up and drop off the check in person. I'd always wanted to go up to the headquarters. I won't say who it is, but if you ever watch travel shows on PBS, you've seen him. It was a much shorter drive timewise than I thought, it was a lovely building with free parking, and I was able to talk to someone with a few questions about the tour, and buy a nice day bag for the trip. I was planning to just drive home, but there was a free space on the street, it's such a cute little town, and I decided, what the heck. It's time to go explore. I ended up buying some cute things for the weekend house, and some other travel things, including a great suitcase. And I stopped for lunch at a place I'd heard about but never been. I'm always reluctant to eat by myself, but again, I decided what the heck. I was hungry, ordered a great spinach salad, and while I was waiting for my meal, saw the architect had sent me the first sketches for the attic space. It turned out to be a wonderful day, and all because I goofed up a payment! So lemonade from lemons/seize the day. I need to focus on doing that more too. Life is better if we do.

Jimmianne, I love that new asscher. And what a great price! I think you were destined to be its new owner, and it's great to be able to wear it in France and not worry about it. I have my fingers crossed for Gypsy's surgery. Vet bills can certainly add up, but our pets are worth every penny for all the joy they give us.

Scandi, I love the pergola! And yay for clients paying their bills! Always a good thing. Thank you so much for the Norway recommendations. We have the destinations picked, including the pre-tour and post-tour but I'd love restaurant recommendations for lunch and dinner in Copenhagen and Amsterdam, and lunch in Stockholm. I've got most of the reservations made for flights and tours so I think now it's just getting everything organized. But I may have some questions as I get everything sorted out. The fjord tour is going to be a long, but very fun day. Our tour ends in Bergen, and we're going to take the express catamaran from Bergen to Flam, stopping in Balestrand which I really wanted to see. Then we do a 2-hour Zodiac trip to get closer to the action on the fjords (which we will already have seen from a big ferry as part of the tour), then the train from Flam to Myrdal, then the train to Oslo. It will take about 16 hours and we don't get into Oslo until after midnight but it looks and sounds spectacular so will be worth it. We then fly out the next day for a few extra days in Copenhagen. We'll start our trip in Amsterdam for a few days before joining the tour in Stockholm.

Junie, I hope you have a great weekend at the beach with your DH's family. You can come here and vent if you need a break! And please do put together a collection of funny videos on your computer. I have them on my laptop so I can bring them up any time and anywhere I need it. It can be something as simple as that to break a mood.

Marcy, isn't it crazy what we eat for meals when we are on our own? I try to be good, but sometimes it's just easier and more fun to do something that's easy and delicious. And compensate for it later (or not). And congratulations on the new report format. It's nice to be able to do work things more efficiently. And I hope you and Marty have a nice weekend. It's so great that he likes to cook. I can probably count on two hands the number of dinners my husband made for me in 40 years. He made my lunch for 25 years though because the man could put together a great sandwich and always cut up apples and carrots to go with it. I miss that.

As for me, I'm headed to the island and will probably come back Tuesday to avoid traffic. I think i"m going to fall off the gluten-free wagon while I'm there. I've been doing gluten-light since probably November and gluten-free for more than 3 months. I haven't noticed any improvement in anything. I'm not celiac so it really is all about trying to get rid of my food sensitivity symptoms and they don't seem to be improving at all. My skin has actually gotten a little worse. And I'm off corn and it doesn't seem to make a difference either. It's frustrating not to be able to figure it out. I may go completely dairy-free, instead of just lactose-free, to see if that makes a difference. If that doesn't do it, I'm not sure what I'll try next. Peanuts don't seem to be the culprit either. The only thing that's clear is I'm lactose-intolerant at certain levels, but can eat some without having problems. I'll figure it out though.

Have a great weekend, one and all!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday of Memorial Day weekend 2016 girls!

Junie, hope you are enjoy SC by now and settling in for a nice long weekend and for some relaxation and pampering and time at the beach. Enjoy!!!

Jimmianne, love your new pretty and so pleased you have this to keep you company while you wait for Tony to make the setting for your big asscher. And you know I am thrilled Pom is doing better and going to have surgery next week for hopefully a full recovery. Sending him tons of good luck dust!

Marcy, funny that Marty and I both like Violent Femmes and that you and Greg are not fans. I swear if the concert didn't start so late and I would go and I know Greg would join me because we both love the Stone Pony. If you guys ever visit we will definitely make a trip there. They have some of the most talented musicians play there.

Glad you accomplished so much yesterday at work and your new report is complete. That must be a relief. Almost done now...just a few more hours for you and then a nice long weekend to look forward to for you and Marty. What a sweet coincidence you had ice cream for lunch yesterday because so did Greg and I. :bigsmile: During a break from our bike ride. We went to Nagels since my favorite ice cream place (Days) isn't open for the season yet but it opens today. Marcy, I am paying the price for the ice cream though because I have a pimple on my cheek today. Grrrr. But it was good. :lickout:

What are your weekend plans?

Rainwood, I agree the ferals and the house kitties look just the same. The reason ferals look just like domestic kitties is because they come from the same stock. If it were not for the fact some person/people abandon cats to begin with there would be no ferals. The only difference is that these poor cats are left outside and must now adapt and survive and become tough or die. That's the only difference. If Tommy or Francesca or any of our pets were left outside they would either die or adapt and become a feral and that is what breaks my heart when I think of it. The feral cats are abandoned and alone and have no one advocating for them besides some animal rescue people and there are so many more feral cats than people who are there to help. Sorry for my long winded comments. Just wanted to say really there is no different b/w domestic cats and ferals except unlucky circumstances. That whole life is unfair thing. :cry:

Onto happier thoughts. Love your lemonade day and thank you for explaining. It all worked out perfectly and that kind of a mistake was meant to be. I agree life is better when we seize the day and go with the flow and make the best of whatever the situation may be. So glad you had a lovely experience. Have you and the architect come up with a definitive solution for stairs to the attic/studio/office yet?

Smart to come back from the island Tuesday to avoid Monday traffic. That's why generally we come back Mondays from our beach weekends to avoid that Sunday back to the city traffic. And it works out pretty well. Sometimes I can even convince Greg for us to leave Tuesday morning and sneak a whole extra day in at the beach haha. That's me seizing the days. :appl:

Good luck with adding Gluten back to your diet. It can be challenging finding what is responsible. I am not completely certain myself though dairy is a big trigger. See above... but yanno sometimes I just want that ice cream. I would try eliminating all dairy and see what happens. I know you will figure it out though it might take time. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Thinking of all the NIRDIs and I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

We just got back from our ride today and Greg has a conference call right now so we had to come back from our ride early but we left before 7AM so we got our miles in yay. Supposed to rain soon but right now looking sunny. We have 2 parties this weekend (one tomorrow evening and one Sunday evening) and honestly I am not excited about going and Greg is leaving it up to me. I know we have a good time when we go but I just feel like enjoying the weekend as we want to and not mingling with people making small talk yada yada yada. So not sure what we will do. The only reason I am even hesitating about not going is my friends (who are throwing the Saturday shindig) will be disappointed if we don't show and I don't like disappointing friends.

Sharing a few pics from our ride yesterday. Have a good Friday. :wavey:

gregstoneponymay2016.jpg

missyandgregstoneponymemorialdayweekend2016.jpg

cyclingindealmay2016.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs
I will check in this evening.
At the barn all morning with vet until now [and all is well], now off to Pier 1 an hour away to pick up the papasan chair I bought DD after getting one for myself and loving the comfort.
Tony just sent a cryptic note ... "to confirm: setting stone with culet N-S??"
I think this means something unexpected and very exciting!

[[[hugs]]]

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy, I guess I didn't get my thought out very well. I know ferals are from the same stock. What I was trying to say is that you can't tell the difference, particularly in the photos, and they all look like they'd want to climb in your lap and purr when in reality they'd want to do the exact opposite! I learned that lesson in Hawaii when I was feeding a feral and wanted to interact with it. TERRIBLE idea though which I realized when it started hissing at me even though I'd been feeding it for days. They look like sweet pets, but they aren't and that's the hard part for me with the security photos.

Love the Stone Pony shots. I only know of it because isn't that where Springsteen started out?

Change of plans for me. I'll head to the island Saturday morning. My niece and her husband stayed last night and I had both a late night and early morning, and decided to go back to bed when they left. Much easier for them in their 30's than me in my not even close to 30's!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rainwood, Thanks for the additional explanation. My bad. I was being dense, sorry. :oops:
Yes I think that's right re the Stone Pony and Bruce Springsteen. We last saw Joan Jett there a few years back. It's a fun place to go to and hear some good music with great musicians.

Glad you had a good visit with your niece and her dh and also glad you got to go back to sleep this morning after they left. The beach house will be there for you tomorrow and now you will be well rested and ready to enjoy! Have a good long holiday weekend. :wavey:

Jimmianne, OMG spill girl. What's going on with your asscher setting? Is Tony going to be done before your trip? Hoping you have happy news to share with us. And very happy to hear Pom is doing well all things considering. Fingers crossed for Tuesday's surgery.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Rainwood, Tuesday did turn out great for you. Nice. Glad you got your payment for your trip in on time, got to do some shopping and exploring and got sketches for you attic. Do you like what he came up with? I definitely eat some strange meals when it’s just me. I guess I’ve got to a point I don’t want to eat anything I don’t really want. I generally like quick and easy meals too. That’s nice your husband packed your lunches. It’s those little things that make us sad but smile. Hugs to you sweet lady. When Marty started at his former job I used to put poison stickers on the lunch I packed for him. I thought I was quite funny. Then when I started there we’d take our lunch in the same cooler. My stuff said “without poison” and his said “with poison”. As you can tell I am easily amused. Have a wonderful time at the island this weekend. I think I’d wait to come back Tuesday too; definitely less traffic. It is so hard to figure out what food triggers a reaction and then there are those things triggered by a combination. I ate plain white rice then had one food per day to see my reactions. Did it for months and figured out some triggers and to this day I still hate plain white rice. I hope you find out what bothers you. Nice you got to spend some time with your niece and her husband.

Missy, I am sure Marty would love visiting the Stone Pony. I would say some years he goes to 6-8 concerts. He absolutely loves music. My new report worked a little smoother for me today. I got it ready more quickly and even found a few issues to fix when I reviewed it. Woo hoo! I am glad you and Greg enjoyed some delicious ice cream yesterday but darn it that you go a pimple from it. We have low key plans this weekend. We are probably eating dinner with friends on Sunday and going out to dinner on Monday. Marty has a tee time every day this weekend. Do you have special plans or just enjoying your vacation with hopes of riding your bike everyday? I bet you and Greg don’t mind staying at the beach house until Monday or Tuesday. Less traffic and a more time at the beach. Love the pictures of you and Greg out for your ride. If you decide to go to your friend’s parties I am sure you’ll have a good time.

Jimmianne, the man cave has a lot of Pier 1 chairs and bar stools. We like them too. How exciting that Tony is asking what direction to set your stone. Just maybe, huh? Glad to hear Pom is doing okay before surgery.

I got to come home from work about 2 hours early. Woo hoo!

We had a pot luck lunch today. I ate way too much but everything was good. Speaking of things bothering me though I had something swell my tongue and lips and now I am getting little hives on my face. I had a stomach ache too but alka seltzer took care of that. I ate part of a hamburger patty for supper and nothing else.

Have a great weekend.
Marcy

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, I'm so glad you and Marty have fun. My DH would not talk to me very much at the dinner table, so one time I topped his ice cream with a hot pepper to see if i could get him to say something. He just calmly put the pepper to one side. I realize now he probably thought I was daft and was being kind to not mention it : )
I am not suggesting you try the pepper joke, but the bears might like to do something like that.

Yesterday the vet was here all morning, then I took my DD her papasan "sofa". I had to pick it up at the mall, so then stopped at the Nordstrom Outlet and got a few things; a chartreuse blouse with tails to wear [and show through] under a white leather jacket covered in diamond shaped cut-outs with long tails in front and cropped in back, and a black, white and chartreuse toile mini skirt. I may or may not take the outfit on my trip. My new friend in Paris loves everything American, so I am thinking of going "hippy"; bell-bottom jeans and a peasant shirt with my hair in pigtails for my day out with him. I also bought a really cute Le Sac backpack with an artist studio theme on it. I am planning to only take 3 or so outfits in a backpack & my purse and buy things there if needed. The plane pillow, noise cancelling headphones, chargers, adapter plugs, GPS, etc take up a lot of room and I hate to check luggage, so I won't. I bought lots of shoes to try out for walking and ended up being very happy with Sketchers that have a memory foam insole. They look cute - black woven ballet slippers with a thick sole.

and yes, I think Tony may have my ring ready on time. I'm not pushing him, just praying.
Today I have to stock up on tons of pet food/hay/horse feed and get the studio ready for my friends who arrive here on Monday to make this place their home.

Hope y'all have a great, long holiday weekend!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, how is the weekend going?
I saw this cafe sign on an old converted mill and and thought of you... img_4432.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Jimmianne, Marty and I do try to have fun. We are both easily bored and quite easily entertained. That is funny about you putting a hot pepper on your husband’s ice cream and he didn’t say anything. Marty wouldn’t say anything either but I guarantee you I’d see it again later somewhere I least expect it. It sounds like you are coming along on arrangements for your trip, getting clothes, packing, planning and arranging for someone to watch over your house and take care of your animals. I love ti what a plan comes together. I will send “finish Jimmianne’s ring” vibes Tony’s way. Perfect sign for Missy and Greg.

I feel like we bought out several stores today. Our cleaning lady was going to be late so we went and ate breakfast, stopped at Lowes to get some caulk and picked up a few things at the grocery store and got home just as she was unpacking her car. We went back to the hardware store and bought plants to put in our pots out front. I pulled all of our dead stuff from last year when we got home. I’ll let Marty plant it all. Ha!

We also looked at patio furniture. Our deck faces ESE so you don’t get any shade until mid afternoon. Marty wants to set out there in the morning. We had a huge umbrella but he forgot to put it down and the wind snapped that pole right in half. I’ve been suggesting we get a chair to put on the front porch between a pillar and the house so we were looking for that. I thought a bench might work on the sidewalk by the house but I’m not sure I’d like that. We will see.

I ran a pot of daisies to the cemetery. That was the busiest I’ve seen that place. All sorts of people thought it’s okay to block the road. I had to back up about a block to get out of there.

Of all things I decided I wanted Chicken nuggets for lunch. So far no side effects from that food my body perceives as “foul”. Bad, I know. It just sounded good.

I did go to the mall to see that rose gold / white gold band but they didn’t have one in the store. They are ordering one in for me to see.

I caught up on my 6 Soap episodes recorded this morning and am now working on laundry. I guess my SIL will be here Friday through Monday next weekend and the in-laws will be here Sunday through the following Saturday. I’d best wash all the sheets and blankets.

Marty is bringing me a roast beef sandwich for supper. I don’t like to cook and mess up the kitchen after it’s been cleaned. Hopefully Marty will buy a turkey sandwich and help keep the kitchen clean.

Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Plan B. Go wash my storm door window again now that the Sun is coming in through it. :lol:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
marcy|1464484297|4037547 said:
Plan B. Go wash my storm door window again now that the Sun is coming in through it. :lol:
Congratulations on having sun!

I had health food for dinner also - two quarterpounders with cheese and fries.
We really know how to live! : )

I love that Marty probably wouldn't say anything if you decorated his ice cream with peppers, but that the peppers would show up somewhere later. New acronym: DDH [devious dear husband].

It certainly is quiet here this weekend, a good thing because it means everyone is out & about for the holiday. I love that you took flowers. Last year I donated a brick in my Dad's name to our veterans' memorial park walkway and had totally forgotten. Thanks to your thoughtfulness I was reminded and will go visit the park this weekend.

:wavey: NIRDIs

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls! Happy Memorial Day weekend Sunday!

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday but we decided to go to the party after we had a full day of cycling so I ran out of time. It was a good Saturday. Long bicycle ride in the morning through afternoon and then went to our good friends party who are located in our old beach house neighborhood so about 45 minutes away. They always throw such good parities.

Live band and delicious catered food and just seeing so many old friends. It was perfect because we didn't stay too late so I don't feel out of sorts today. Greg is the best dh because he came over to me during the evening while I was chatting away and said let's talk and took me away from the party to the front of the house to the car and then we just left. Haha he told me beforehand the way I say goodbye to the hosts and our other friends is all wrong because then we never get out of there and that's how you do it. Just leave quietly. And it worked! We were home in time to wind down and had a good night.

Of course not sure how my friends feel about us just leaving (and not even saying goodbye to the hosts) but I'm sure they will forgive me. In fact we have tentative plans to meet some of them today in Asbury but not sure the timing will work. We are going cycling much of the day today (last day of good weather since Bonnie is bringing some torrential rains tomorrow) and might meet them on the way back on our bikes.

And we made plans at the party with our group of friends to see the Go Go's at the Stone Pony August 14th! It's their farewell tour so woohoo! That is worth staying up late for don't you think? I told them we should dress in appropriate garb and I think we will. :lol:

http://www.app.com/story/entertainment/music/2016/03/21/go-gos-farewell-tour-hit-stone-pony-summer-stage/82079214/

Speaking of Bonnie, Junie, I just heard it might hit SC and I am thinking of you and hoping you are safe and having a wonderful vacation at your beach house and that it misses you entirely or at least that you will be home before it hits. Sending you calm weather vibes and hoping Bonnie just goes away without affecting anyone's plans.

Jimmianne, what's going on with your asscher? Have you heard from Tony again about her status? I am so excited for you...fingers crossed.

I love the way you pack. That's how I used to do it too when I traveled via planes. Took just enough as a carry on and nothing more. Love what you bought the other day too. Sounds very smart and I hope you will share some pics. Thanks for the tandem pic. Cool building.

OMG what a coincidence because Friday afternoon I bought for the first time ever Sketchers too. Three pairs no less. I have nothing comfortable since my toe has never really recovered and something is just not right. My friend who is a podiatrist cannot figure it out so I am just hoping the tincture of time takes care of it and if not I will find a doctor who knows what is happening. In the meantime I needed some comfie shoes that were not boots as I was still wearing my boots in warm weather. :shock: Anyway just stumbled upon these Sketchers and they aren't ugly so I got 3 pairs. Navy, black and neutral beige. However I also found the cutest pair of Franco Sarto flats and Cole Haan penny loafers and they seem comfie too. Last night I was able to wear my gold cushioned ballet flats and they didn't hurt my toe too much so I looked fashionable and didn't have to wear my new Sketchers. I mainly got them for work and longer walks etc because they are not as pretty as my ballet flats. I am excited about the Franco Sarto pair of shoes because they are sharp looking and sophisticated too. IMO, at least compared to some of my other options haha. Will take a pic for you another time if you are interested.

Speaking of pics I took these 2 just for you girls! We never take photos at parties but last night the guys were goofing around and I asked if it would be OK if I took a pic of them for my girlfriends and share them on an online forum and they said yes! So here you go.

gregbobandrobmemorialdaypartymay2016.jpg

groppisparty2016.jpg

Marcy, yay for your sun. You really appreciate it so much when you haven't had it for a long while. Yesterday when we took a break during our cycling ride and had another ice cream (bad girl I know but it tasted so good :devil: ) I was just basking in the sun enjoying every moment and in fact we took our break a little too long because I didn't want to get back on the bike and leave that spot of sunny deliciousness. Hope you are enjoying more sun today.

Hope Marty is enjoying his tee time each day this holiday weekend and glad you got home from work 2 hours early this past Friday. Woohoo is right.

Haha glad you enjoyed the "foul" food with no ill effects. Some of the food we had last night at the party was not good for us but it sure tasted good to us. :lickout: And sounds like you got a lot of shopping accomplished. I swear by the huge umbrella at Costco. Takes a licking and held up great. The Portofino Umbrella. We love it so much we bought 2 of them.

Glad the jewelry store is ordering the band for you to see in rose gold. Sweet. Hoping you love it. Nice to have a clean house and good idea about doing take out and not cooking and messing up the kitchen. :bigsmile: Looks like you will have a full house next weekend.

Hope all you girls are enjoying the weekend and Junie just another shout out as I am concerned about Bonnie and hoping all is calm by you weather wise and that you are having a lovely weekend. (((Hugs))) to you all.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Jimmianne, it’s like spring finally found it’s way to Wyoming. My storm door looked a lot better after I washed it again. Our plants make it through the night. Maybe the weather is going to cooperate. Sweet.

Quarterpounders and french fries sound good. I was just debating what to have for lunch. I eat fast food far more than I should as well but I decided I’m old I am not wasting calories on something I don’t like. Ha!

DDH certainly fits Marty. He never gets mad or even - he gets ahead.

I like the idea of donating a brick in your dad’s name to the veterans memorial park walkway. That is great. This would be a good weekend for you to visit that. I donate to the hospice my mom was in my parents name but plan on looking in to donating a brick or square to our local botanic gardens.

Missy, that’s nice you had a day a cycling then went to a fun party. Greg is a wise DDH too to quickly get you out of the party. Great idea. Sometimes it takes forever to say goodbye to a crowd. That would be fun to dress the part to the Go-Gos concert. Marty has heard of the Stone Pony. I wasn’t surprised.

I am glad you found some comfy shoes. I hate to hear your toe hasn’t gotten any better. I have hammer toes and I found if I use that self sticking stretchy tape just wrapped around one of those toes it doesn’t hurt. If I forget on a day I walk a lot I am very aware I forgot that little piece of tape.

The party pictures look fun.

That’s great you enjoyed some sunshine and ice cream yesterday. When I venture out for lunch shortly I was thinking of picking up a dish of ice cream from Coldstone. I love their cake batter flavor.

We actually have sunshine quite a bit here in spite of our frequent bad weather. Now if the wind and cold wasn’t such a pain, right?

Thanks for the umbrella recommendation. Have you left it up in really gust winds and it survived? I will find a link and email it to Marty.

I thought it was very nice of that jewelry store to order in a ring for me to see without a deposit or pressure.

Bonnie looks like it is bringing lots of rain so I hope all of you along the Eastern coast are safe and dry.

Marty is off playing golf already. We were going to a friend’s house for supper but I guess they are bringing the food here instead. Her kids went home with Grandma and Grandpa. They don’t have a deck or patio to set on and her 3 pets really flare up my allergies so she asked if we wanted them to come here.
Now I need to figure out something for lunch or go somewhere. Decisions Decisions.

Marcy

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning!
Just wanted to wish you all the very best for the day and for the new week! So sorry to have been away for so long and being hopelessly behind. I left for the summerhouse without a charger for my phone and no pc, so that was that.. :rolleyes:
Hugs to you all!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Memorial Day Monday girls!
And a very happy birthday today to our very own sweet Marcy!!!
Marcy, here's a little birthday poem just for you.

Today is the birthday of our sweet Marcy dear
That's right can you believe it has been another year
On this special day we just had to come and say
How terrific you are in so many different ways

You are warm and caring, sweet and kind
Always here for your friends no matter what the time
Day or night, at leisure or at work
Your NIRDI responsibilities you never ever shirk
Always there to lend a helping hand and sympathtetic ear
you're a treasure and a find and you are our very own Marcy dear

Those killer bunnies and darling teddies are lucky kids for sure
And then so is your darling Marty your loving spouse evermore
But we are lucky too your NIRDI crew and for this we must shout aloud
Dearest Marcy with all your generosity and kindness you make us so very proud

You love the stars and the sky and beautiful gemstones too
Diamonds and sapphires, emeralds and rubies, so deep in color and hue
Their beauty and dazzle are truly something to behold
But cannot compare with your inner beauty when truth is really told

So we come together to say out loud
How much we love you dear
You are our friend forever now
Not just online but truly and for real

Happy Birthday sweet Marcy
Wishing you all the very best
Not just a day filled with laughter and love
But lasting the whole year plus

Hoping we have many decades and more
To say how much we truly care
And also just a quick warning
Be careful of those killer bunnies over there
:lol:

Happy birthday today and sending you lots of love and hugs
From the NIRDI girls, the teddy bears, the bunnies and the whole crew
Today is your special day but with you here with us every day is special too

Love you Marcy!!!
We really really do!!!!!

XOXO, NIRDIs. :kiss:

fondant-teddy-bear-birthday-cake.jpg

happy-birthday-marcy.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK I'm back to answer a couple of things and say hello to all the girls.

Marcy, here is the umbrellas we ordered. Liked it so much we bought another a few months after the first one. We close it when we are not using it but leave it out and it is fine. Doesn't fall over but we never leave it open if we are not there.
It is the 10 ft Portofino Umbrella.

http://www.costco.com/Portofino-10ft-Resort-Umbrella-in-Heather-Beige.product.11117201.html?catalogId=10701&keyword=Portofino+10ft+Resort+Umbrella+in+Heather+Beige&langId=-1&storeId=10301&refine=

Here is the info.

10ft Umbrella in Heather Beige
This Portofino Resort Umbrella features a 10' x 10' offset square canopy providing over 100 sq ft of shade. New, 360 degree swivel base rotates with the simple turn of the hand crank. The base features heavy duty retractable wheels that retract in a single motion with the hand crank and allow you to easily maneuver the umbrella to wherever you need shaded area. Sleek 9’6” tall powder-coated aluminum post features trigger grip handle which allows you to easily tilt your umbrella into 5 different positions, easily changing the projection of shade area. Hand crank opens and closes the umbrella with ease. The base features fillable chambers to provide added weight and stability. Fill with sand or gravel for best results. Constructed with a powder-coated aluminum frame and full Sunbrella® canopy in neutral Heather Beige, which is UV and weather resistant. Canopy unzips from arms for easy cleaning. Full umbrella cover is included.

Base
Patented 360 degree swivel base uses 200+ lbs of gravel mixture to keep the umbrella securely in place.
Foot activated pedal allows you to swivel the umbrella all the way around and follow the sun throughout the day providing maximum shade and protection.
Retractable wheels allow you to easily roll the umbrella around your yard to your pool, spa, loungers or wherever you need shaded area.

Hand Crank

Easily expand and collapse your umbrella with the adjustable hand crank.
Aluminum post features trigger grip handle which allows you to effortlessly tilt your umbrella into 5 different positions.

Auto-Tilt and Cover
Auto-tilt feature gently tilts the umbrella head to adjust to the position of the sun.
Square canopy provides up to 100 sq. feet of shade.
Full umbrella cover included.
Note: the umbrella should be lowered and secured in windy conditions or when not in use.

Dimensions:
Base: 33" x 33" x 9”H
Umbrella Post: 9’6”H
Pole Diameter: 3" x 4"
Shade Size: 10’ Square, over 100 sq feet of space

I am glad you get a lot of sun in Wyoming. We sure don't get a lot of sun in NYC. Speaking of which it is pouring rain here. But it is sort of nice for a lazy morning. Hope you are enjoying a wonderful birthday long weekend Marcy!!! (((HUGS))).

Junie, hope your trip was wonderful and that Bonnie didn't impact you much if at all. Thinking of you and please check in with us when you can so we know you are A-OK! (((HUGS))).

Scandi, hope you are having fun wherever you are and that's OK. We will be here when you get back so don't fret about not being able to post every day and keep up. This thread might provide a good read for you when you have time and can catch up. Sending you hugs and a big hello. :wavey:

We had a great day yesterday. Cycled many miles and we also met up with some friends we saw at the party Saturday night and had a little bike break at one of the outdoor bars down the shore in Asbury. A very cool place called the eye bar lol. And it ran underground to a few different restaurants so they only needed one liquor license between them. Very cool place. And it was nice to have a little break and meet our friends. All in all a very good day.

I am hoping all you girls are enjoying a lovely weekend holiday and Sharon a lovely no holiday weekend. Hugs to you all and looking forward to hearing how everything is going.

Marcy, attaching 2 pics. First one you can see both our Portofino umbrellas. One open and one closed on the deck. To give you an idea. HTH!

portofinooneopenandoneclosed.jpg

portofinoumbrellabackyard.jpg

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your deck by the ocean is so lovely, Missy!

About fake stuff, I never got to reply to you about your Ashe earrings, and I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for your loss on those!! Man, that's gotta hurt! I get a lot of fun out of my fakes but they are just that - cheap fun - and my proper jewelry is in a category of its own. And the Swarovski stuff isn't fake exactly - I mean, it's real lead crystal that isn't pretending to be anything but lead crystal. It's a pity I can't post it here, not being an actual gemstone, but the stuff is so incredibly sparkly and the designs are beautiful - very heritage style. Check it out next time you walk past a Swarovski store and let me know what you think!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Jambalaya. I love your new avatar.
About the earrings I might reset with a gemstone one day. I just have so many earrings that I am not in a rush. I have to say the OEC Ashas look so real and the setting is a rich 18k yellow gold and a beautiful setting but I just cannot bring myself to wear them. It's like that time in my life I tried the blue contact lenses but felt like a fraud wearing them because they looked so real, so natural. It was weird and I just didn't like "faking" it. :lol:
Lesson learned!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Scandinavian, isn’t it odd to be without our electronic connection to the world? The place in the mountains we used to go camping for star gazing was a complete dead spot as far as cellular reception. It was nice but strange.

Missy, thank you so much my dear PS friend for the lovely birthday poem. That was amazing. I love the teddy bear cake and lovely birthday candles. I will print out that umbrella info for Marty. It looks great. Thank you! I would say 5 days might be the longest we go here without at least seeing some sunshine. Of course in Wyoming you can have all 4 seasons in one day. I am glad you got in lots of miles on the bike yesterday and met up with some friends.

Jambalaya, i got a cultured pearl swarski crystal bracelet in my favorite football team colors. It’s going to be on my wrist during every game!

The couple across the street from us have 2 little girls. They are probably 2 and 4 years old. The dad is hitting golf balls so the little girls are doing it too. The 4 year old is managing to at least hit the golf balls with dad’s big old clubs but the 2 year old just keeps falling over. She just picked up the ball and threw it instead. Free entertainment from my love seat.

Some friends of ours brought over a birthday dinner for me last night. It was delicious. It was t-bone stakes, scalloped potatoes, corn on the cob and chocolate tart. Marty grilled the steak and corn and supper was ready. My friend brought me the greatest birthday presents too. She got me a novelty Wyoming plate that says CURBY and a Snoopy that plays a song and dances and flaps his ears. I hate to admit how many times I played it last night.

Marty had a conference call (yes on a holiday) at 3:30 am our time today so he slept in one of the spare bedrooms. He is really screwed - he has to get a bid ready by Wednesday evening. The guy that was working on it (in Dubai) got hurt in a bicycle accident (sound familiar here huh?) and has been in surgeries and is in the hospital. He isn’t or can’t answer his phone and no one can find anything he’s got done on it so far. So TAG Marty is it! On the call today he got a list of people who already were on the project and should have this part done and when Marty contacted them - they were like huh? He isn’t a happy camper.

As soon as Marty is done with golf we are going out for a late lunch.

Have a fabulous day. I am washing the linens for our spare bedrooms today. My SIL gets here Friday and my in-laws show up next Sunday.

Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the dancing Snoopy and my CURBY vanity plate.

Marcy

imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1464633991.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI Babes! :wavey:

I've been in a slump since the house renovations completed. That's the truth. I've been reading your amazing posts but I just didn't feel like I had much to contribute :roll:

So I'm trying to break my slump by posting my latest shopping extravaganza: Espadrilles.

For me, nothing says summer like tanned legs wearing a pair of French espadrilles. My mom would bring home several pairs for me and I would wear them until they pretty much fell apart. I'm 5'8-3/4" so I never needed extra height from shoes so I can go flat with shoes and still be one of the tall people in a room.

I found these at Macy's, huge surprise, they are amazingly comfortable, they have a padded insole to them and the fabric is top quality. There is a small gusset on each side for added fit. $19 on sale each so I bought one in each color/pattern. They look great with denim including my white denim jeans.

This is what I would have done back in the bad old single days, and since I'm trying hard to blast myself out of what apparently is some kind of midlife crisis, I came home with all 4 pairs of these.

I'm 57 years old and I'm really cognizant of the fact that the rest of my life will be fleeting and short, time to get busy.

20160530_133210__1_.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kristie, love your new shoes. They look fabulous! Sorry you feel like you are in a slump but I am delighted to see you posting here. I KNOW your daily life is far more exciting then mine is; really. I need to realize the rest of my life is fleeting as well but let’s hope neither of our days are short! SEIZE the day and get busy, right? Are you swimming daily yet?

We did some shopping too. Marty wanted me to pick out something else for my birthday so I bought a navy blue Fossil handbag. It was on sale for about half price. Sweet. Marty went to Sports Authority and picked up some golf balls and golf shirts. Everything is only 10% so not that big of a sale. I am sure as the percentage off drops the store will get busier and get cleaned out quickly.

The inside of my new purse has navy fabric so I am worried the color will rub off on my off white Snoopy wallet. I am using an off white bag in there for a few days to see before I stick my Snoopy wallet in there.

We had lunch at Old Chicago. I had a pizza. Marty came home way early from golf because he was getting rained and hailed on.

Laters,
Marcy

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello, everyone!!

I just came in from the porch after watching a trio of sea lions play in the water and slapping their tails so hard, you could hear it in the house!! They were having so much fun. Even a kayaker stopped to enjoy it. And the great blue herons seem more plentiful this year because I see so many fishing the beach, each of them staking out their section to walk and look for the little fish they eat. You can tell when they're getting ready to strike because they bend their necks into an S shape then dart into the water so fast, often coming up with a wriggling little something. It really is a constantly changing scene outside. I also went with friends on a short hike this morning on a new trail that was really well done. One of them knows a lot about plants so I was able to learn a lot as we walked because I'm plant-challenged. I did correctly identify nettles though! That's one I never want to forget. And I managed to walk the loop route near my house yesterday that I hadn't done in at least 4 years. None of these are really long (1 to 1.5 miles) but it's way better than walking 6 or 8 blocks and having to come home because my legs/knees/ankle/feet hurt. I've found some better footwear combos so I can walk longer and be happier as I do it! I'm hoping to slowly ramp up to about 3-4 miles a day. That's what I used to do, and will need to do in Europe.

Missy, I'm glad you had a good time cycling and partying and seeing old friends. And I'm especially glad you decided to get out and go rather than stay in. I did that yesterday and ended up running into some people I knew, which always makes me feel more connected plus I got a plumber and handyman recommendation out of it! And I got to pet a lot of dogs as most people were out walking theirs. Both of us need to fight the urge to nest. We're lucky to have lovely places to live in, but we still need to get out!

Marcy, yay for a good birthday! Sounds like fun, especially when someone comes to your house with dinner. And with presents! I like your friends' style. And congrats on the new blue Fossil bag. I bought a bright red Fossil tote on clearance at Ross and really like it. I have some of their small, leather cross-body bags I use for travel and their products always seem to be well-made. But you're wise to do a test run with a different wallet. It would be a shame for a discounted bag to ruin your LV Snoopy.

Jimmianne, I hope you're in the finally stages of getting ready for France. We are going there vicariously through you! And I hope all your animals are in good health before you go. I think I got the name wrong last time and I apologize! I need to take better mental notes before I respond.

Krisite, please feel free to post. It's not like any of us are out here achieving world peace. And in ordering my next shipment of ALJ (which I found out from you), I stumbled onto something else, did some research, and think I have a better handle on what is causing me problems food-wise. It's the first time I've read about any of these conditions and went "That's me!" So I'm going to start a new elimination diet and see if that works. And I owe it all to you. So keep on posting - please! And I was envious when you mentioned tanned legs. I am a whiter shade of pale, and it's physically impossible for me to tan so my legs. Burn yes, tan, not so much. I finally gave up trying years ago, and Arizona would be a hard place for me to go unless it was winter and I had sunscreen and an umbrella.

Scandi - hope all is well and that you had a good time at the summer house this weekend.

I apologize to anyone I've missed. It wasn't intentional.

Oh, and not only did I fall off the gluten-free wagon. I leapt off and set it on fire! Had scones and my favorite bread, it all tasted so good! And no ill effects so I don't think I need to go GF. I am starting my new elimination diet though - which cuts out so many of the things I eat frequently - and have high hopes I'm figuring it out. I don't mind giving up foods if they make me feel better. It's giving them up and not having anything change that's frustrating. I'll let you know more if it looks like I've stumbled onto something.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rainwood, how wonderful to be watching some sea lions playing. You are making me look forward to my 2 weeks on the beach. That is wonderful you found some good footwear combos and you went for a long walk. I am so excited for you.

Glad to hear you ventured out and found some recommendations and got to pet some nice dogs.

I saw some of the Fossil totes today; they look really nice. I like Fossil bags but have been using Tumi nylon handbags so the leather ones seem heavy. I agree the Fossil seem well made. Marty thinks I am nuts worrying about the lining staining my Snoopy wallet but I’ve seen navy clothes run too much to think otherwise. I’d rather be safe than sorry.

Good deal you enjoyed some scones and your favorite bread without having any side effects. Good luck with your elimination diet.

I just ordered one of the Snoopy tote bags. The off white one is the only one left and they raised the price $200. WTH? So I ordered the black one. I decided it’s one of those things I’ll regret not buying. Or that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it. I threw in 2 of my favorite shades of nail polish too since I already had free shipping. I love Amazon.

Do I really have to go back to work tomorrow?

Marcy

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello and good morning! :wavey:
Back at work yesterday, reading all your posts, but no time to respond properly :wall: , so will get back to you tomorrow! :appl: :lol:

Hope you are all well! Marcy, hope you had a fantastic birthday and all my best to Marty, that is no fun saving someone else's work at short notice. Been there, done that, way too many times! Missy, I really love your deck and summer house view :) Kristie, love the shoes! You are not old (!) but any excuse for shopping will do in my book :) LOL. Rainwood, what ?? no world peace this week??? LOL. Jimmianne, you really are the best mother ever and I really do hope for some outfit pictures of your new clothes :)

Still struggling with the logs, still waiting for the report from the lab. :wall: Need good wishes.. maybe that will help..

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rainwood, how cool to watch sea lions playing! That sounds magical. They are such beautiful, playful creatures, It makes me happy just to know that you witnessed them.
Seems as though we talking about shoes more here this week.
On my trip, which includes a great deal of walking, I am wearing the "semi-fashionable" :roll: Sketchers and will report back.
If you can find something fashionable and comfortable for long walks, please fill us in.
I find some breads & other stuff with gluten to be a problem, but others not. Makes me wonder what the real issue is sometimes or if perhaps so many people now SEEM to have gluten intolerance but it is something else in those products as well that causes a reaction.

AZ, those shoes are so CUTE! I love them, I love that you went wild :dance: buying four pair : )
and I would love to be taller. 5'3" is OK, but I think being taller has it's advantages for many reasons aside from looking good.
I miss hearing from you on PS as often, but understand. As long as you check in so we know you are doing well. Why the slump after house renovations? Was it a pain or are you just resting on your laurels after doing a good job surviving a renovation?

Marcy, please take the day off and relax. Doctor's orders haha
My vehicles have tan seats and the driver's seats have a blue blush from my jeans. I guess that's OK, but would hate it if my Snoopy wallet succumbed to the same fate. Sounds like a good birthday! I love Fossil bags, the quality and styling are so nice. I hope your navy bag behaves with your white wallet : )
Can't wait for you to see the ring the store ordered for you :appl:

Missy, did your weekend go well with the rain holding off?
I have the same issue with fake and it doesn't make sense on any logical level.
I could have the asscher of my dreams for under $100, so why does it have to be real and cost 20k for me to wear it? There is something going on here at a deeper level :think:
This could almost be worthy of a Missy-thread, you think?

I always feel bad when I am not writing to everyone. Some of you are so good at that. I hate to forget anyone just as I hate to be forgotten lol
So I am thinking of all of you. June, Sharon, LLJs, Scandi & Jam.
I promise after my mind returns [post trip, July] I will do better at catching up with all of you individually.

I am trying to get on French time, so waking at 4am and going to bed at 7pm.
My French connection asked what I wanted to do on my day out with him and my whole list is simple; to actually stand under the Eiffel Tower instead of speeding by in a taxi, then visit 3 vintage jewelers, including the well-know Dary's. I will be the NIRDI photographer/reporter.
Yesterday I made maps with directions on how to get from the airport to the apartment. The easy way is to get a taxi, but I am planning to get the airport shuttle to Montparnasse train station and walk [in comfortable shoes] 20 minutes to my rental. Not sure why I have to do this aside from feeling weird about taxis [what can I say - I'm provincial]. It does save about $80
Today I go with Pom to the vet hospital and hopefully will hear from Tony about my ring.

hugs, NIRDIs!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Marcy, glad you had a lovely day on your birthday. And love that Curby license and the Snoopy. Pity that Wyoming allows so few characters on their vanity plates. Sorry Marty had a CC on the holiday and well same for Greg. CC on today first official day of our vacation. LOL. Not complaining because this allows him to take more time away from the office. The fact that he can do conference calls and handle business as necessary when we are away. And helps us take long weekends too so I am A-OK with the occasional work interruption. Though it is sort of messing our schedule up today because our bike ride is going to start later in the morning and now I probably cannot do my call with my girlfriend this afternoon as I will be getting back too late. But there's always tomorrow.

Yay for your new Snoopy Tote. Glad you went for it. And I am glad you are being smart with your new Navy Fossil bag. Better safe than sorry. Hope you enjoy your new bag. Sorry today is a workday but hoping it goes smoothly and painlessly.

When is your 2 week beach vacation? You are always welcome to come here you know. :appl:

Kristie, honey, I am sorry you have been feeling down. Glad the retail therapy helped.I LOVE your new shoes. How funny we both got shoes yesterday. LOL great minds. The photo I sent you is of the shopping bags and I will have to share the shoe pics too. I got a pair called Earth Origins. Never heard of them but they seem super comfie. I got 2 pairs of Keds. One light blue and one high cut one black with glitter. Sounds weird but it looks pretty. I am not even a sneaker gal but I am trying to find the most comfortable shoes so on a mission. I got 2 pairs of Easy Spirit yesterday also. Then there are the 3 pairs of Sketchers I got a few days ago and that pair of Franco Sarto penny loafers I just bought. I have to stop buying because I am not sure I will even be wearing all of them. But retail therapy helps lift our spirits at least while we are doing it. :halo: I have so many pretty J Crew Ballet Flats and I sure hope I can still wear them comfortably. I am not sure as when I tried them on again it was iffy but I do have 2 pairs of non J Crew ballet flats that are pretty comfortable so there's that.

Will talk with you soon and sending lots of love and hugs. Sugar habit broken by going cold turkey and whenever I felt the need for sugar as I was going cold turkey I just ate an apple. Sugar with fiber to slow it down. So of course while one cannot completely eliminate sugar from the diet you can eliminate all added sugar and just eat natural unprocessed foods like fruit when you feel the need for sugar. Just do it and cut out all processed foods. All of them.

And 57 is YOUNG still. Remember in 15 years you will be like WOW, why didn't I realize and appreciate how young I really was when I was 57. Just saying....all about perspective and in the grand scheme of things you *are* still young sweetheart. (((HUGS))).

Rainwood, that's just like me. Whenever we are out I stop for every dog and say hi. LOL. Usually people are cool with that and even like it and I have gotten into many conversations with animal lovers this way. I cannot resist stopping unless I am in a huge rush and even then it is hard to keep going. Yes I agree. The urge to just stay home is something that must be pushed through or else I would be a hermit. Though I love your use of the word nesting. Sounds much nicer than my hermit word though that is how I feel. Like I would be a hermit if I didn't push through and force myself to go out and be with people. Funny because once I am out I almost always enjoy myself and feel rejuvenated until it gets to be too many people and then it is overwhelming. The party was so much fun until it got to be huge and that's when Greg came and got me. Perfect.

I am so glad you had a lovely weekend and how much fun seeing the Sea Lions! OMG I would have loved being there enjoying that with you. So amazing.

Good for you for getting back into working out/walking and getting active again. Fingers crossed the aches and pains are at a minimum and you enjoy the new footwear! Makes such a big difference. Europe watch out...you will be walking everywhere and having a wonderful trip!

I am very interested in hearing your new thoughts about food and what might be the culprit. I have a personal interest because I never really got to the bottom of my food allergies/insensitivities etc. All I know for sure is dairy and processed food causes issues for me. So glad you might be onto something and hoping to hear more about it when you are ready to share with us. So happy you got to enjoy scones and bread and all that delicious food. Yummy. LOVE scones. When I was young (20's) I used to eat a scone a day. Blueberry usually. A scone a day LOL. And I was pretty thin. Oh I miss my young metabolism as I am sure most of us do. 8)

Scandi, welcome back. You know I am sending you bucket loads of good luck dust and best wishes for a happy resolution to this log mess. Keeping you in my thoughts and sending big hugs and love your way. Looking forward to hearing more about your vacation and your adventures.

Jimmianne, good luck with Pom today! Sending him healing vibes and tons of good luck DUST!!!! And so excited for you about your asscher possibly being ready today or tomorrow. Just in time. LOL we are on the same time schedule now. I usually am awake by 4AM an tired by 7PM and it makes it challenging chatting via phone with some of the NIRDIs I have to say. The 3 hour time difference is challenging for that very reason. LOL. I guess I have to move to Europe. :lol:

Don't worry about missing some of what we say here. There's a lot to catch up on and none of us are perfect. I know I miss stuff too and I agree I feel badly about it and must re read a few times but sometimes I still miss things. ::)

We had a wonderful weekend thank you for asking. Lots of cycling and social functions and it all went well. We didn't cycle yesterday due to weather but we did have 4 days of cycling in a row so that works for me as I don't feel deprived and we went shopping yesterday so all is good haha. Hoping to cycle today after Greg's CC this morning.

Please check back with us about Pom and your ring too. Waiting on pins and needles mainly about Pom. (((HUGS))).

Hi Junie, Sharon and LLJsmom. Hope all is well.

Have a good day girls and sending good thoughts and lots of hugs to all of you. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just vacuumed the house while waiting to go cycling and still have some time to kill so I took a few pics of some of my shoes here. Mostly took pics of the new ones but some of my older shoes included. The J Crew Ballet flats are what I lived in for the last few years (and most of my J Crew ballet flats are back in Brooklyn. I have all the colors and duplicates too. Before I broke my leg I lived in them in the summer but not sure they are still as comfortable as they were before. Boot season is so much easier for me.

I apologize as I am not as organized as I plan on being soon. Right now it is more of a jumbled mess but I hope to organize next rainy day here. I feel much better when things are in order clothes, shoes, documents etc.

The first 2 are from yesterday's purchases and the 3rd pic are the cycling sneakers I have been using since we have been back on the bike. No more clipless cycling shoes for me! These Kelly Hansen sneakers are so comfie and safe too.

4th pic includes my new Franco Sarto loafers and my old tried and true life stride ballet flats in gold and in black. They are my most comfie go to ballet flats right now.

blackglitterkeds.jpg

blueskykeds.jpg

kellyhansenscyclingsneakers.jpg

lifestrideballetflatsandfrancosartolaofers.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Next are the buck feet cycling shoes we bought a month or 2 ago. Greg has a matching pair. I haven't worn mine yet but Greg wears his a lot. LOL.

Second pic are my easy spirit neutral flats.
Third pic is a closeup of the new Franco Sarto flats. Cute right?

4th pic is my favorite pair of J Crew ballet flats. Blue suede. I have 2 identical pairs of these flats (one in Brooklyn) but a few variations on this pair as well from J Crew.

buckfeetcyclingshoes.jpg

easyspiritflats.jpg

francosartoflats.jpg

jcrewballetflatsblue.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Almost done. First pic earth origin sandals. Next pic is of one of my shoe storage shelves here.

3rd d pic are 2 of the neutral J Crew ballet flats.

4th pic blue and neutral.

Last pic is of some of my neutral sandals I keep here.

First pic is of the new Earth Origin sandals and the new sketchers in navy, black and neutral.

earthoriginsandsketcherstoo_0.jpg

someofmybeachhouseshoes.jpg

jcrewballetneutralsuede.jpg

jcrewballetblueandneutral.jpg

neutrals.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results