color
clarity

My 2016 bling bling

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, ha ha ha!!!

Shall I just go and try it on for YOU? :Up_to_something:

I don't have any more spare cash, having confirmed the paved Love. But I'm curious as to how this Lotus ring would look on my hands. It could be on my wish list for 2017 or more realistically 2018. :drool:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AND, my re-furbished tennis bracelet has come back! :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya|1464069270|4035626 said:
Phoenix, your collection is so amazing! I love it.

Thank you, Jambalaya. :)) :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel like I've been in a marathon! I'm going to stop after the paved Love, take a breather, and just enjoy everything I have. I feel very blessed.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRYSTAL24K|1463581254|4033204 said:
Wow- So many gorgeous sparklies in one thread! I love everything! Thank you so much for sharing! :love:

Thank you. :)) :))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1464235423|4036388 said:
diamondseeker2006|1464101056|4035740 said:
Phoenix|1464063337|4035587 said:
I've made up my mind....well, kind of!! Ha ha ha!! :lol: :cheeky:

I'm for sure going to get the paved Love with ceramic. I'm just not certain yet if it'll be now, as I've already spent a bunch. But DS, you're right, no point in not realising my wish-list, life is too short!

I agree!! It is a gorgeous bracelet!!!

So, I returned the WG Love. It was a HUGE hassle, for several reasons! OMG!! Let that be a lesson for me!

Buuuuutttt...I tried on the paved with ceramic and was completely mesmerised!! It's sooooooo :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

So I placed the order and one is coming to me soon!! YAY!!! :dance: :clap:

Awesome!!! So exciting!!! :appl: That is GREAT that you were able to return the regular Love!!!!!! Yes, you are very blessed indeed!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1464237098|4036410 said:
Phoenix|1464235423|4036388 said:
diamondseeker2006|1464101056|4035740 said:
Phoenix|1464063337|4035587 said:
I've made up my mind....well, kind of!! Ha ha ha!! :lol: :cheeky:

I'm for sure going to get the paved Love with ceramic. I'm just not certain yet if it'll be now, as I've already spent a bunch. But DS, you're right, no point in not realising my wish-list, life is too short!

I agree!! It is a gorgeous bracelet!!!

So, I returned the WG Love. It was a HUGE hassle, for several reasons! OMG!! Let that be a lesson for me!

Buuuuutttt...I tried on the paved with ceramic and was completely mesmerised!! It's sooooooo :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

So I placed the order and one is coming to me soon!! YAY!!! :dance: :clap:

Awesome!!! So exciting!!! :appl: That is GREAT that you were able to return the regular Love!!!!!! Yes, you are very blessed indeed!

DS, I returned it for a credit note, which is ok with me bc I really want the paved Love.

Yes, indeed. I'm thankful everyday. I don't take anything for granted.

Sooooooo waiting with bated breath!! :lickout: :loopy: :dance: :twirl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad you were able to exchange the screwy love and get the credit that PAVEd the way to your dream bracelet that is truly the one you LOVE :love: :appl: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1464235658|4036392 said:

OMG I am so excited!!!!! So you mind posting pics of this when you have a chance??

Cartier is smart to accommodate your return. I would want to keep a customer like you satisfied too!

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wowowowowowow! That's a serious bounty. And the year isn't even over :)

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1464280161|4036545 said:
I'm so glad you were able to exchange the screwy love and get the credit that PAVEd the way to your dream bracelet that is truly the one you LOVE :love: :appl: :appl:

This is great! :lol:

Congratulations Phoenix!! I love that one. Can't wait to see your wrist shots when it comes in...

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Haha, PB, you're always so funny and witty! :D

It's strange how Cartier US and SG say "paved" whereas Cartier France says "pavé", weird!

Anyhow, yes, I am relieved and happy too..over the moon actually...can't wait!! Wooohoo!! :dance: :clap:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1464283050|4036554 said:
Phoenix|1464235658|4036392 said:

OMG I am so excited!!!!! So you mind posting pics of this when you have a chance??

Cartier is smart to accommodate your return. I would want to keep a customer like you satisfied too!

I'm not 1000% happy with the tennis bracelet, the illusion setting isn't as fine as the one on the necklace - different jewellers. But it's ok, I'm not going to spend more time and efforts sending it back to be re-done. It's good enough. And I (will) have enough bracelets and bangles to keep me happy for a loooooooooooong time, most likely the rest of my life.

I will post pics for sure, perhaps this weekend (?).

Lol, I think I'm done with Cartier. The next two items on my wish-list are an RM watch (targeted for 2017-2018) and a VCA Lotus btf ring (2018-2019).

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AllThingsSparkling|1464283522|4036556 said:
Wowowowowowow! That's a serious bounty. And the year isn't even over :)

LOL. Isn't it?! It's funny how things have worked out for me this year, bling-wise.

My bling shopping spree for this year is coming to an end and what better way to wrap it up with than a Cartier pavé Love (?!) :cheeky: :whistle: :lickout:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hathalove|1464288158|4036574 said:

This is great! :lol:

Congratulations Phoenix!! I love that one. Can't wait to see your wrist shots when it comes in...

Thank you thank you.

I LOVE the new Love! :tongue: :loopy: :dance: and can't wait to take pics for you guys. :sun: :D

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, I popped into VCA and saw your lotus ring. IT. IS. AMAZING. It is unbelievably beautifully made. Feels like butter on your fingers. I see why you love it. The SA said it is no longer being made. Do you want me to ask her to do a search for you? The VCA is in a Neiman Marcus, but she can search all VCA stores. I tried on the one they had. 52. Do you need a 48?

It is a work of art.

Can't wait to see your Love!!

_3830.jpeg

_3831.jpeg

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, just beautiful. Lucky lady :wavey:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1464384027|4037112 said:
Phoenix, I popped into VCA and saw your lotus ring. IT. IS. AMAZING. It is unbelievably beautifully made. Feels like butter on your fingers. I see why you love it. The SA said it is no longer being made. Do you want me to ask her to do a search for you? The VCA is in a Neiman Marcus, but she can search all VCA stores. I tried on the one they had. 52. Do you need a 48?

It is a work of art.

Can't wait to see your Love!!

LLJsmom, that's soooo sweet of you! Thank you.

I'm not sure what size I am yet; am going to try on the 49 at my local VCA and see. I didn't know this ring was no longer being made. The manager at my local VCA said there was a 6-mnth waiting list but no mention of it being discontinued.

At this moment, I can't afford it yet; but I'd certainly take up your offer if and when I have the funds - hopefully one would still be available then.

Thank you again. You're really a sweetie.

(I can't wait to see my Love either; it should be next week. YAY!!).

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re-furbished tennis bracelet, in an illusion setting similar to the necklace setting.

Tennis bracelet is 20pts (whereas necklace is abt 15 pts, I reckon).

tennis_bracelet.jpg

necklace__amp__bracelet.jpg

necklace__amp__bracelet_4.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1464425060|4037258 said:
Re-furbished tennis bracelet, in an illusion setting similar to the necklace setting.

Tennis bracelet is 20pts (whereas necklace is abt 15 pts, I reckon).
:love: :love: :appl: :appl: Dump your hubby :naughty: and marry me since we both love diamonds... :wink2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous! Is it heavy? It's hilarious because the stones look huge on you, like one carat each. I can't believe they are only 20 pointers.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1464439751|4037286 said:
That is gorgeous! Is it heavy? It's hilarious because the stones look huge on you, like one carat each. I can't believe they are only 20 pointers.

Thank you, LLJsmom. Yes, they are only 20 pts each. But with the illusion setting, each stone looks more like 30pts. I think the pic is an optical illusion. :lol:

It's not heavy at all. It has some weight to it, but not really noticeable.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I went to VCA yesterday and tried on size 49 Lotus ring and it's way too big for me, which is weird bc my Cartier skinny is size 49 (abeit a bit loose).

The manager there and I worked out that I'm a size 46 on my LH and a 47 on the RH. I asked if there was a 47 (so i could wear it on both hands) available anywhere in VCA worldwide. He said there most likely there wasn't. Apparently, there's def a shortage and they won't even take a special order, bc it could take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years and they can't even say!

Just as well I can't afford one right now, haha! :cheeky:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
B..U...T...

My Cartier pavé with ceramic is on its way to my local store, should be any time now!! :clap: :dance: :whistle: :appl: :dance:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1464842660|4039246 said:
B..U...T...

My Cartier pavé with ceramic is on its way to my local store, should be any time now!! :clap: :dance: :whistle: :appl: :dance:

So CLOSE!! I was so excited when you posted. I thought for SURE there was an all diamond Love to oogle... :mrgreen:

Oh well about the BTF Lotus. Not meant to be...

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1464845606|4039254 said:
Phoenix|1464842660|4039246 said:
B..U...T...

So CLOSE!! I was so excited when you posted. I thought for SURE there was an all diamond Love to oogle... :mrgreen:

Oh well about the BTF Lotus. Not meant to be...

Hahaha, no, the pavé is not here yet! There were several at the store, but I'm waiting (somewhat impatiently :naughty: ) for THE ONE!

I'll tell you this: the Lotus ring is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! I feel the same with it (flushed with love, or is it lust?! :rodent: ) as I did with the Perlée bangle. :love: :love: :love:

Oh oh btw, I saw that you're thinking of buying your mom a present, possibly VCA . Not trying to enable (who, me?! :devil: :lol: ), but I tried on the Perlée Signature bangle in WG and loved it!! I was very surprised. It's so sleek, and talk about understated elegance! The signature is very discreet, you'd have to look to see it. And it stacked beautifully with my watch, ha ha.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So....i picked up my Cartier pavé in WG with ceramic yesterday.

BUT, it's not perfect!! :(sad Can you see the mis-alignment? The catch area.

I'm going back to Cartier today to exchange it for another one.

Soooooo disappointed!! :knockout: All the waiting!! And at this price, you'd expect perfection, wouldn't you?!!

cartier_pave_0.jpg

cartier_14.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1465881293|4043776 said:

Soooooo disappointed!! :knockout: All the waiting!! And at this price, you'd expect perfection, wouldn't you?!!

Phoenix, I am so sorry. I don't get it. How did that happen? ;( :nono: :errrr: How could that pass quality control?!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1465883437|4043780 said:
Phoenix|1465881293|4043776 said:

Phoenix, I am so sorry. I don't get it. How did that happen? ;( :nono: :errrr: How could that pass quality control?!

Right?!!

To say I'm fuming is an understatement!!

AND I asked the SA to check and double-check!!

UGH!!! :angryfire:

I'm going back today with my glasses (didn't have them on me yesterday) and my own loupe. I'm not going to trust anyone except myself.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, yes I can see the mis-alignment! It is totally not acceptable for a luxury brand like Cartier to be selling pieces with defects! I hope they replace it for you ASAP!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results