shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Small Paraiba Ring in the works...

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
Love the ring lilmosun. I can't wait for the handshots. I especially like the gallery. Glad you have Pierre credit. He really does outstanding work

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! This is so gorgeous, the combo of the white metal and pink and blue really worked out so well!! Handshots please :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I go away on vacation and miss so much. Your ring looks gorgeous. It turned out so much better than I was expecting. :love:
I love the colors. Can't wait to see your hand shots.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's here!!! And Yvonne knocked it out of the park again...and as soon as I opened the box did a happy dance.

I am the THRILLED and the few quick pics I was able to take don't capture how great it came out. But here is a quick one that at least gives you an idea of how it looks on-hand. The pink doesn't overwhelm the paraiba at all and in fact, makes it look much larger than it is...and IRL, the diamond baguettes have the desired effect...and sufficient coverage for my size 8 fingers :)

paraibaring_1.jpg

I will try to take better pictures over the weekend...weather permitting.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh lilmosun, that is exquisite! Perfectly proportioned to your hand as well.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks minous for the nice words (and the stone in some fashion).

A few more pictures from my cell phone. To my eye, the center stone is more a pool blue than the windex blues in my cluster ring. But it works with the paraibal melee and pink. It also has a wonky window which would bother me a lot on any other stone but the glow overshadows unless you look close. The setting also makes the paraiba look much larger than my other 5mm stones...exactly as I hoped it would.

In the dentist office:

paraibainthedentistoffice.jpg

Outdoors (cloud covered sky):

outdoors_1.jpg

outdoorswithflower.jpg

on_a_treestump.jpg

xcacaox

Rough_Rock
Oh, it's stunning! :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring Lilmosun!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So lovely! :love: You are right, the pink spinels and white gold with diamonds enhance your glowy Paraiba. It looks beautiful on your hand.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wowzers! So stunning and lovely on you! Congrats on such a special piece--it's incredible! Love the pool blue in the middle, especially with the melee stones :)

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock
I'm usually not a fan of contrasting color rings, but.....I love it! Great design and execution. Congratulations!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you xcacaox, dk168, ilovegemstones, LisaRN, lovedogs, and gemandjewelrylover! I wish I could capture the glow in pictures.

And yes - I was very concerned about using the bright neon pink spinels overwhelming or clashing with the blue from the very start until it arrived. But the ability to use the pink spinels I had was my "justification" for buying another paraiba :angel:

One last thought- I was just in my bedroom putting away some things and looked up to see the glow and bright neon colors from the dresser half way across the room...now completely happy.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Love your pics, they're even better!!

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok it goes without saying your ring is :love:

But your diamond bracelet, the one closest to your hand :drool: I love it!!! How unique is that?! Love love love love love it.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
The ring is super gorgeous :love: .
Wear it in good health and happiness. :appl:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and a great ring design choice.
Enjoy!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you katharath, theredspinel, Lovinggems and Rfisher! I too love how design worked as it's different than my other rings.

(theredspinel - thank you for the nice comment on the bracelet ...my dream is to add a CS version to stack as I posted on your other thread.)

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love: :love: I love this! (can you tell??...lol)

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
This beauty looks absolutely perfect on your finger! The proportions couldn't be better! I love it! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I almost missed this!!! The ring looks gorgeous on you. Thanks for sharing your pics :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results