shape
carat
color
clarity

Tues 6/14.05 Workout

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Good Morning Ladies! It''s not raining for the second day in a row!
36.gif
Ava and I got up and went for a walk and it feel good to get a little bit done before a big test, less nervous energy this way right? And I am trying to do simple arm exercises while I am reading things.
28.gif

AchiO- I hope you dont get anymore sunburn while you are off being the Scuba Queen! Perhaps you will be a lovely golden color soon...and the envy of everyone on the sunless tanner thread.
31.gif

AmberGretchen- Woo Hoo- down two sizes at Ann Taylor, that is awsome! And I totally agreee, hard core cleaning is a lot of work. I hope everything goes well for you today at your weigh-in.
FFF- I am loving you upbeat attitude, you are the cheerleader for the Workout Thread.
Okay Ladies! Lets get some more regular poster, just like at fat camp TEAM
Together
Everyone
Acheives
More
(Except those of us who gained weight at fat camp
32.gif
31.gif
)

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Good morning all!!!!!!

Great job Matatora! I''ll continue with the cheer "GO TEAM, GO!!!!!!! T.E.A.M." Yeah!!!!!! I was a heavy metal chick in high school so my cheerleading skills are severely lacking
3.gif

Did my 45 minutes on the arc trainer this morning, it sure felt harder once I bumped up the level and especially after having just completed a workout late yesterday-whew!

Keep checking in ladies, I need the support!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies - good news from the WI this morning - down another 2.5 lbs, (in spite of going to a birthday party and having cake and ice cream last night), making for a total of 14.5 lbs in 8 weeks
9.gif

I am definitely going to the gym tonight, and then probably again tomorrow - mom is having her hip replacement surgery tomorrow morning and its at the hospital campus where my gym is anyway so I figure I will hit the gym while she is in surgery and then be there when she gets out. She''s a total basket case right now (understandable but kind of stressful for yours truly), so we are going out for a nice lunch and pedicures today...because I don''t need to work...except for the fact that I have until June 27 to come up with a draft of what will hopefully become my thesis proposal...

Anyway, that''s just my stressed-out self blabbering. Ultimately I know its more important to be there for my mom, I just feel guilty because I''ve been spending so much time on that I haven''t been getting as much done as I should at the lab.

I am very glad to be back on track with the weight loss though - I was worried last week when I didn''t lose. Hopefully the process will continue
1.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Way to go, AmberG!!!! Thats what I love about WW, you learn that having that occasional piece of cake isn''t going to ruin your plan, just be as good as possible the rest of week, save some points, combine it with exercise & drink your water & you''ll see results (which you already know
2.gif
) Its great that you''re doing so well!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Rock on AG! That is awsome!
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow AG, way to go!!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Okay so I tried the CE striptease DVD this evening, I am not ready to try one of the how to strip ones so I skipped to the second one which is a workout to get your body in shape for stripping. I did the first two routines (just over half an hour) and I think they are pretty spiffy. I was able to do them in my living room without destroying anything. I didnt finish the DVD becuase it killed my sholders and the noises they were making...
14.gif
. And for anyone who is wondering she is dressed in a terry track suit and they guy doing the workout with her in this one (each has different people) has on a beater and track pants. I mention this becuase the girl who gave them to asked if they actually stripped, I havent seen the other but they are dressed with a G rating in this one.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Matadora...I saw the CE striptease video promoted on Oprah...what is the DVD like??? Is it really worth a workout??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results