shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Yvonne Raley and Cecile Raley Designs!

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaaaah it looks beautiful on you and your pics are so much better than mine! I am so happy for you! :appl:

sapphiremomma

Shiny_Rock
Premium
mochiko42 said:
My new ring from Yvonne.

il_570xn_185.jpg il_570xn_186.jpg

Oh my goodness, this ring is absolute perfection! You must be over the moon. Such a gorgeous piece of jewelry. Love the colors you picked. And that Paraiba is seriously making me drool :D Congrats!!!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring Mochiko, I can't wait to see the live shots. :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous new ring, Mochiko! I can't wait to see more pictures of this beauty. :love:

mtsapphirelovingannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you lovedogs. :)

Beautiful ring mochiko42! :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1462616207|4028505 said:
Paraiba Cab with hauynite and paraiba melee in rose gold camellia ring

That is just such a perfectly stunning photograph - and the ring is gorgeous too.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1462643470|4028669 said:

That is just such a perfectly stunning photograph - and the ring is gorgeous too.

thank you, minousbijoux =)

blushpeony

Shiny_Rock
how lovely, pinkjewel! looks so regal! :love:

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and royal looking!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thank you blushpeony and ilovegemstones! When I originally planned this ring my thoughts were the blues would remind me of the caribbean and cool waters. But, in reality, I get the same vibe as you both mentioned- more old world. Regardless, I love how the ring came out. I've been waiting for some decent weather to photograph it and looks like it may finally be here, so I'll start a thread on it shortly.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I thought I posted already but what a gorgeous and rich colour combination PinkJewel. I am looking forward to more real life photos :love: .

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Such an incredible ring! I just love the color combinations, it just pops!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You can't just post only one photo??!!! *eagerly waiting more photos* :love:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thank you so much Lovinggems,lovedogs, and mochiko42! I will eventually post more photos...

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1462818568|4029372 said:
thank you so much Lovinggems,lovedogs, and mochiko42! I had planned on starting a thread with more photos today, but after the rather nasty remarks regarding "so many paraibas" and the quality of them on the other thread I have decided to wait until I am in a better frame of mind. :angryfire:

I am sorry this is affecting what you post. But know you are not the only one to feel this way.
E.T.A. I'm sorry my manners left me alone. So many pretty stones and pretty settings. Too many to name out one by one!.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rfisher|1462820069|4029379 said:
thank you so much Lovinggems,lovedogs, and mochiko42! I had planned on starting a thread with more photos today, but after the rather nasty remarks regarding "so many paraibas" and the quality of them on the other thread I have decided to wait until I am in a better frame of mind. :angryfire:

I am sorry this is affecting what you post. But know you are not the only one to feel this way.
E.T.A. I'm sorry my manners left me alone. So many pretty stones and pretty settings. Too many to name out one by one!.

Oh dear, I hope I didn't contribute to that by my response on the other thread. I too was a little taken aback by that comment and was trying to understand in a balanced way where the poster was coming from. I hope I didn't inadvertently fan the flames instead. I think most of us are working with limited budgets so we have to make a compromise somewhere.. Still, I LOVE seeing all the paraiba on here! I just wish you all lived closer to me so I could play in your jewelry boxes from time to time!! Lol.. :love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mochiko42|1462839265|4029530 said:

Oh dear, I hope I didn't contribute to that by my response on the other thread. I too was a little taken aback by that comment and was trying to understand in a balanced way where the poster was coming from. I hope I didn't inadvertently fan the flames instead. I think most of us are working with limited budgets so we have to make a compromise somewhere.. Still, I LOVE seeing all the paraiba on here! I just wish you all lived closer to me so I could play in your jewelry boxes from time to time!! Lol.. :love:

+1 Mochiko! You always are eloquent and said that better than I could have. You definitely were being fair and balanced in the other thread and I appreciated the post there and here :wavey:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
mochiko42|1462839265|4029530 said:

No, don't worry- I was not referring to your post at all. I also love seeing all the Paraiba jewelry posted. As a long time member here I just get really annoyed and somewhat saddened by the lack of courtesy and rudeness that is displayed by some posters- usually it is the same ones. :rolleyes: I don't want to hijack this lovely thread anymore and, in fact, I had deleted my earlier comments right after I had posted them, but Rfisher quoted me before they got deleted. So, back to posting pretty gems and jewelry!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yvonne's gem sale made me realize that I hadn't seen this thread for awhile and seee I missed so many updates.

sapphiremomma - The mahenge cab is goregeous...a nice pink-red cab is on my wishlist..so pretty!

mochiko/pinkjewel - Love the camellia paraiba rings - a favorite combination of mine (and never get tired of seeing).

mtsapphirelovingannie -- I am a fan of Yvonne's hexagon settings too. Luck you to get the rosetta ring! It's a variation of a design she put together for my spess/mint garnets...fun to wear and gotta love the finger coverage.

rfisher --- I so want a hauynite/paraiba pendant :sigh: The mixed gold chain is to die for!!

Hope to see more beauties posted soon :)

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marquise tourmaline cab + plat silver+ black rhodium + engraving =
Ring in my future from Yvonne -so excited!

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely necklace Rfischer!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rfisher|1465239628|4040827 said:

Yay!! Looking forward to seeing another beauty! Please tell more about the tourmaline :)

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful new additions thanks for sharing everyone!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ilovegemstones|1465246738|4040870 said:
Lovely necklace Rfischer!
Thank you!
Is very dainty, but holds its own presence very well.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lilmosun|1465266800|4041000 said:
Rfisher|1465239628|4040827 said:

Yay!! Looking forward to seeing another beauty! Please tell more about the tourmaline :)

10.9 x6.8
Pictures are always worth 1000 words

_4017.jpeg

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh...I can't wait to see what you design for it (wasn't it you who also had the amazing paraiba lariat necklace?)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results