shape
carat
color
clarity

A Bittersweet Tourmaline Ring Project in Memory of My Pup

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock
Re: A Bittersweet Tourmaline Ring Project in Memory of My Pu

Sharing two more pictures I took here at my desk at work. The office lighting really compliments the stone and it photographs better here than at home---weird.

img_1578_1_.jpg

img_11653.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, the stone is gorgeous!! Even better in person than in Dana's photos. I'm so happy that you found something beautiful, and I'm excited to see your project come to life.

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Agreed!! A Beautiful stone............ :love: :appl: :love:

swissmiss

Shiny_Rock

What a sweet memento for your pup. The tourmaline you selected looks really nice and I'm looking forward to seeing this project develop. *hugs*

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock

Wow! That stone is a beauty!!! Glad you love it. Now onto the setting phase. :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful how this comes together. The stone looks beautiful and works very well on your skintone. It will be a great tribute. You will enjoy working with David Klass.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

septembergir - I am so sorry about the loss of your precious furbaby. As someone who has been there I understand. I hope your new ring brings you comfort and reminds you of all the wonderful times you two shared.

Your tourmaline is lovely and I can't wait to see the design you choose for a ring.

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock

Tourmalines are tricky to photograph aren't they? I love the colour and look forward to seeing completed ring shots.

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock

Sharing an update on my custom ring project... I'm having a pretty hard time getting responses from David Klass. I chose the first CAD he sent and asked him what the next steps were in the process (like when/how to send the stone), but now it's been radio silent on his end. Is it normal for him to take a long time to respond back to emails?

chroman

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

If its feasible, try giving him a follow up phone call. I had a long time pass between emails on a recent inquiry, and ended up just guving him a call. Super friendly to talk with in person, and apologetic that the email slipped through the cracks.

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock

chroman|1463259585|4031726 said:
If its feasible, try giving him a follow up phone call. I had a long time pass between emails on a recent inquiry, and ended up just guving him a call. Super friendly to talk with in person, and apologetic that the email slipped through the cracks.

Will do! Thanks! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results