Upcoming IDJ visit!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Excuse me while I wipe up my drool.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O...M...G... Are my eyes playing tricks on me, queenie, or is that DOUBLE milgrain?!?!?! :love: :love: :love: WHY didn't I think of that for my pendant?!?!?! :shock: I have that in my "frozen piss" ring, and that is my favorite part of the ring! I bow down to you, Queenie, for you are now the Queen of milgrain pendant bling! :dance: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Q

Queenie60

Thank you PB!!! :naughty: Yekutiel showed me a picture of double milgrain and I was sure to acknowledge it and tell him that I wanted the double milgrain. Makes the stone look huge! Today my friend thought it was much larger than a 1 carat. The double milgrain along with the excellent cut of the stone - it shows much larger than its size. Can't tell you how happy I am that I found ID Jewelry. Plan to do all of my business with them - no need to go elsewhere. I've had so many jewelry nightmares over the years and feel so glad that I now have a jeweler that I can go to with my blingy desires. Dream come true. :appl: :dance:

When will Miami arrive home? Can't wait to see photos, especially hand shots. :naughty:

Q

Queenie60

Need to see a pic of the frozen piss ring. PLEASE??? :wink2:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1461994641|4025422 said:
Need to see a pic of the frozen piss ring. PLEASE??? :wink2:
Yes queenie! :wavey:
Since I had my macro lens out, I was able to get a few pics of frozen piss for you! It's tight now - I'm size 9 and it's at 8.25 ;( . I won't resize it because I have to lose weight.

_3352.jpeg

_3353.jpeg

_3354.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi guys! :wavey:
I took some pics tonight of my IDJ "haul"! I will make an official thread soon! In a nutshell I'm very impressed with the finishing of IDJ's custom solitaire! NOLA (the setting) is polished inside and out! She looks impeccable even under the macro lens! I like the channel set band. As I suspected it only fit under the basket initially because Yekutiel has a smaller finger size (hand model proportions :naughty: ), but I think I will put a skinny band in between. I like trios.

As for the bracelet. Ermagherd I was so afraid to push the clip into the receptacle. Being newly rhodiumed, the fittings are tight. I was like gah! What if I crack a diamond while trying to shut the bracelet :errrr: !

I have to be very careful with my kitten aka fur baby #3. I suspect that she's the one that stole My Fitbit off the kitchen counter and knocked it into oblivion after playing hockey with it for 45 seconds. Anyways, I thought she was just curious about mama's new boxes, but I heard the clink of teeth on the bracelet as she tried to snatch it and run off with it. You will see in the pics! (She also snatched a blood orange slice out of my hand and ran off with it two nights again as I'm screaming my head off about her leaving a trail of red stains! Even the gavon aka fur baby #2 won't go near oranges, but the kitten oy ve!)

Oh yes, Miami. She holds her own next to F/G melee. I think that setting her east west in Nola was a stroke of genius! The double claw prongs are so delicate in real life that you really just see all Miami all the time! Ok enough yada yada! A couple preview pics:

_3355.jpeg

_3356.jpeg

_3357.jpeg

_3358.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A couple more curious kitty shots!

_3360.jpeg

_3361.jpeg

_3362.jpeg

_3363.jpeg

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
More more more!!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: hand shots hand shots hand shots!!!!!! Pleaseeeeeeee!!! :love: :love: :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie, I'm loving the multi-row pave bracelet and the double-millegrain pendant. It's making me want to double-millegrain my 2.56ct, and giving me ideas for setting Holly!

Wear your pendant, bracelet and earrings in great health and happiness.

(Did I already say I love love love the double-millegrain?! Lol).

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Queenie60|1461912400|4024987 said:
Gypsy|1461899157|4024940 said:
WOW. All the pieces in this thread are amazing.

I've VERY HAPPILY worked with IDJ in the past as well.

Queenie, can ask for more pictures of your bangle. Is only the top half pave?

PB, your EC is GLORIOUS. I love that ring.

Hey Gypsy: So glad you discovered our IDJ thread. Always love hearing from you and speaking to the cat!! :wavey:

Hahaha. The cat gets a lot of love on here. That's my Hally. Her expressions were always priceless. Thank you! :wavey:

PintoBean|1461942988|4025104 said:
Thank you Gypsy!!! I hope you see this - thank you so much for all the help you give on RockyTalk. I always wait with baited breath for your input on my threads! Your input is always balanced. You never ding a vendor if you don't like a stone, you say things like, "Tell them to try again." Your dedication to educating and helping others is exemplary and inspiring! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

PB, That is one of the nicest and most wonderful compliments I've ever gotten on here. I try very hard to be balanced. Thank you so much. 8)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful yellow diamond ring, PB. :love: :love:

Is there a thread on it?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, PB, I love love love your new set! Everything looks yumy!! What a haul, eh?! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

The pics with your kitty are priceless!! Soooo cute!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1462081451|4025714 said:

Beautiful ring, PB. I adore yellow diamonds. The yellow in your stone is so scrumptious! :lickout:

(I just realised this is the ring in your avatar. Duh, Phoenix!! :rolleyes: Lol).

Q

Queenie60

O...M...G... PB - Your IDJ haul is amazing...... :cheeky: :cheeky: :love: :love: I need to stay away from PS - I'm going to get into trouble. IDJ is a magnet for me.... just want more and more.. You have a wonderful collection and I just love your "piss" ring!!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
acano117|1462075764|4025688 said:
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: hand shots hand shots hand shots!!!!!! Pleaseeeeeeee!!! :love: :love: :love:

Yeah...we're really going to need some up close and personal hand shots of Miami. :clap: :clap: :clap:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PB, how long will that "haul" tide you over for? :naughty:
Tell us more about that milgrain channel set band!!! Is it a half eternity or full? The canary halo in your avatar is what you've been referring to as your frozen piss this while time?!! :errrr: It's beautiful!

Your furbaby is just adorable! Look at those HUGE eyes! My K9 furbaby wears the same bone shaped doggie tag!

WE NEED MORE PHOTOS!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
leukolenos|1462073403|4025679 said:
More more more!!!!
acano117 said:
Your wish is my command! I started a "Show me the BREAD" thread!
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/idj-haul-miami-in-nola-milgrain-band-tennis-bracelet.222582/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/idj-haul-miami-in-nola-milgrain-band-tennis-bracelet.222582/[/URL]
Gypsy said:
PintoBean|1461942988|4025104 said:
Thank you Gypsy!!! I hope you see this - thank you so much for all the help you give on RockyTalk. I always wait with baited breath for your input on my threads! Your input is always balanced. You never ding a vendor if you don't like a stone, you say things like, "Tell them to try again." Your dedication to educating and helping others is exemplary and inspiring! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
PB, That is one of the nicest and most wonderful compliments I've ever gotten on here. I try very hard to be balanced. Thank you so much. 8)
You're very welcome, Gypsy! :wavey:
Phoenix said:
OMG, PB, I love love love your new set! Everything looks yumy!! What a haul, eh?! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl:
The pics with your kitty are priceless!! Soooo cute!!
Thank you Phoenix! There is no bling more precious than my kitties!!! :love: :love:
Phoenix said:
Beautiful ring, PB. I adore yellow diamonds. The yellow in your stone is so scrumptious! :lickout:
(I just realised this is the ring in your avatar. Duh, Phoenix!! :rolleyes: Lol).
Phoenix :lol: :lol: :lol: I was just so flattered that you, with one of the most enviable bling collections :love: , would take an interest in my humble ring!
Queenie60 said:
O...M...G... PB - Your IDJ haul is amazing...... :cheeky: :cheeky: :love: :love: I need to stay away from PS - I'm going to get into trouble. IDJ is a magnet for me.... just want more and more.. You have a wonderful collection and I just love your "piss" ring!!
Queenie - Thank you so much! let's work on putting Yekutiel's great great great grandchildren through college :lol: :lol: :lol:
CareBear said:
PB, how long will that "haul" tide you over for? :naughty:
Tell us more about that milgrain channel set band!!! Is it a half eternity or full? The canary halo in your avatar is what you've been referring to as your frozen piss this while time?!! :errrr: It's beautiful!

Your furbaby is just adorable! Look at those HUGE eyes! My K9 furbaby wears the same bone shaped doggie tag!

WE NEED MORE PHOTOS!!!
Bite your tongue, Carebear :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm done... for now! Maybe a couple stackables here and there that catch my eye... I think I am going to go for the topaz band in June so that I can get it by my wedding anniversary in September. BUT... for the time being, I'm going to TRY very hard to be satiated with this haul :naughty: :dance:

The milgrain band is a half eternity and 0.49 ctw. I love it!! The milgrain is so fine/delicate.

YES the yellow diamond avatar is frozen piss :lol: :lol: :lol: I just figured that the name would work because people call diamonds "ice" and it's "yellow". :loopy: :lol: :cheeky: :dance: I'm imagining you laughing and shaking your head at me, Carebear :lol:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PB, there's a video of Miami on IDJ's instagram! I FINALLY got to see Miami sparkle! And boy does she SPARKLE! :drool:
In the spirit of instagram, I'm tagging my a-- #greenwithenvy :mrgreen:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1462196753|4026125 said:
PB, there's a video of Miami on IDJ's instagram! I FINALLY got to see Miami sparkle! And boy does she SPARKLE! :drool:
In the spirit of instagram, I'm tagging my a-- #greenwithenvy :mrgreen:
Haha thanks care bear! Is it awful for me to say that Miami is flashing like its spring break in Miami? :whistle: :think: :naughty: :lol:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean,

Wow! You know how to pick them! What beautiful jewellery pieces!

And your cat approves, so its official! :lol:

By the way, your cats are also gorgeous. :love:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1461968578|4025288 said:
And..... :dance: :dance: :appl: :appl: - here it is: My new IDJ Pendant. TA DA......

img_1839_0.jpg

img_1837_1.jpg

Queenie,

I love your new pendant! :love:

And that rose is so beautiful! It looks as soft as velvet! :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
december-fire|1462468293|4027684 said:
PintoBean,

Wow! You know how to pick them! What beautiful jewellery pieces!

And your cat approves, so its official! :lol:

By the way, your cats are also gorgeous. :love:
Hahaha - thank you! Kitty has expensive taste! :dance:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
december-fire|1462468472|4027686 said:
Queenie60|1461968578|4025288 said:
And..... :dance: :dance: :appl: :appl: - here it is: My new IDJ Pendant. TA DA......

img_1839_0.jpg

img_1837_1.jpg

Queenie,

I love your new pendant! :love:

And that rose is so beautiful! It looks as soft as velvet! :love:

Hi Queenie! So it was YOUR pendant I saw. It's absolutely lovely and Yekutiel did such a good job on that micro-milgraining. Really spectacular! (He was proud. It was easy to see!) Wear it in the best of health and happiness.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemgirl|1462540446|4028048 said:
Hi Queenie! So it was YOUR pendant I saw. It's absolutely lovely and Yekutiel did such a good job on that micro-milgraining. Really spectacular! (He was proud. It was easy to see!) Wear it in the best of health and happiness.
Gemgirl - your visit was perfectly timed - you got to see ALL our goodies before they shipped!!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well everyone I am reviving this thread!!! I am super happy to report (although Yekutiel probably feels very differently :lol: ) that I've been to IDJ a few times during the last few days!!! As a bunch of you know, I've been working on my upgrade so here are a bunch of pictures of what I went to see!! The arrangements are not final yet but I :love: stone 3!!!! I hope she can be mine soon!!!

Stone 1: 3.18 H SI1 (from my RT post)
Stone 2: 3.07 I VS2
Stone 2.5: 2.5 G VS1
Stone 3: Current love so not posting exact specs but around 3 1/4 and G VS2!!! (I also posted the images on another RT thread!)

I tried (key word) to take decent pics but these babies are hard to capture!!!! Anyway, enjoy the bling and I will keep everyone in the loop as things *hopefully* progress!!!

stone_24.jpg

stone_1_0.jpg

stone_1_next_to_0.jpg

stone_2_next_to_er.jpg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some more bling ****......

stone_2_and_2.jpg

stone_25.jpg

stone_3a.jpg

stone_1_and_3.jpg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I forgot these... :lol: :lol: :lol:

stone_3_and_1.jpg

stone_1_and_2_next_to_er.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YESSSSSSsssss, ac117!!! That's how you "bling" on the diamond ****!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :appl: :appl: :appl: :lickout: Do you own polarized sunglasses, btw?

And... uh... a few weeks ago, I decided to make a stealth IDJ purchase. I figured I could make a quick call and bow out real quick. I called IDJ, got Yekutiel, and got BUSTED by AC117 who was AT IDJ that very moment!!!!! So... the cat's out of the bag (meow)! I couldn't get the topaz bezel band out of my head, so instead of waiting till my anniversary to get it, I ordered it a few weeks ago. :whistle: :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results