shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche U-113 with 2.6 ct and other IDJ goodies

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection!.. :love: SBF?, Wanna see some pics under the sun... :wink2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful goodies!! Absolutely love them all! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection indeed! How fun that must have been to go in and get all that loot at one time! Those are definitely pieces you can enjoy and wear daily for many years to come. Congratulations! What a sparkle haul!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous goodies for sure. I love them all. :wavey:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
cchloe|1461782555|4024238 said:
Here is my upgrade from IDJ. It is a 2.6 ct I SI1 with SBF. The biggest difference is definitely the cut, I love seeing the arrows and so much more sparkle.

I also purchased a platinum u-prong eternity ring with 12 point diamonds. I included photos of it next to my old 7/8 pointer eternity for some size perspective since I had trouble finding photos when I was researching for my purchase. They are all size 5.5 although I am a 5.25.

Then I got myself a pair of 0.70 ctw 14k white gold screw back studs with claw prongs. I think they are a lovely size for daily wear.

Finally I purchased a 1.04 ct I VS2 cushion cut pendant set in 14k white gold with double claw prongs. I think it is very classic looking but I was going for something different than the usual round.

I find it interesting to see the two shades of I colored stones next to each other. Sometimes we have earrings that have different color grades and we can't tell between the two, but these are both I's and I can definitely see the cushion has more tint than my e-ring. I wonder if it's due to shape, size, fluorescence (the pendant has none) or the stones being at different ends of the I color grade. Maybe a combination of all?

image_701.jpg

screen_shot_2016-04-26_at_2.png

screen_shot_2016-04-26_at_2_0.png
Man, those arrows shots are amazing!!! Holy honkers, batman! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results