shape
carat
color
clarity

Upcoming IDJ visit!

Q

Queenie60

image1_26.jpg

My pendant is finished! Will receive by Thursday, I hope! Here'a photo Yekutiel sent this morning.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60! Hi five with the Mickey Mouse pride! :clap:
It's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! How excited are you? I :love: the milgrain!!!!!!!

I finalized the last of my IDJ haul today. Final answer for the bands - the channel set pave w/ milgrain band and the topaz baguette/diamond milgrain bezel band. Yekutiel was like - don't you want your jewelry so that you can enjoy them? Yes - but I need to have my set completed! Why? So I am satiated and avoid more diamond shopping (for a while)!!! He told me that someone expressed interest in my Miami EC. I said, sure, if you can find me an EVEN BETTER STONE! :naughty: We had a good laugh about that. :lol:

Queenie if you have time, can you post some pics of your IDJ haul? Pretty please? :naughty: :wavey:

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Has any one dealt with Israel?

I'm about ready to get started, so I called today and had sort of an....interesting....experience.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
leukolenos|1461700846|4023877 said:

I'm about ready to get started, so I called today and had sort of an....interesting....experience.

A little bit, he seems nice, but for the most part customer service is lead by Yekutiel (Israel's son). I recommend asking for Yekutiel and telling him you are a pricescoper.

Q

Queenie60

image1_26.jpg

img_1790.jpg

img_1605_0.jpg

ok PB - this is what I have as of now - Pendant (yet to receive)- 1.0 carat I - VS2 GIA XXX, H&A stone with a platinum bezel, chain with adjustable lengths of 16", 17" and 18".

Diamond stud earrings - .93 and .91, total carat weight = 1.84, GIA XXX stones, one G and one H, can't tell them apart!

Bracelet - 18k w/g bangle with 2.65 carat pave diamonds. Sparkles like crazy!!

I also have a small pair of hoops and will photograph them later. They are used to dangle several pearl charms and a few gem stone charms I recently purchased. Kate Middleton style!

And lastly, Yekutiel is currently making an engagement ring for my nephew. 1.70 carat cushion I-VVS2 with a great spread and it too, sparkles like crazy. The setting will be platinum with a pave shank and a pave crown, double claw prongs. Will post pics when it's finished - should be in about two weeks.

That's it for now girls - only been on PS since October or so and I have the PS diamond bug, big time! More to come before the end of the year and no doubt all to be purchased from IDJ!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh queenie! Your bangle :love: :love: Now I know why I didn't love the other bangles I tried on in person - they don't have the edge to edge bling coverage that your pave bangle has! With the single row of pave, you see more metal...If I ever have the wallet bandwidth to get a pave bangle, I want one like yours!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1461701028|4023880 said:

A little bit, he seems nice, but for the most part customer service is lead by Yekutiel (Israel's son). I recommend asking for Yekutiel and telling him you are a pricescoper.

Hmmm... I did both of those things.

I had emailed them earlier to get some more info about to get started on my upgrade, but decided I'd do a test run of sorts first and get some studs for my mom. He pretty much wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise and was pushing the sale of a stone for my upgrade (which wasn't what I even called about- and I said so!). I gave him the specs I was interested in for the studs, and he wouldn't even tell me what they had- he was just like "that's not what you want, here are your two choices" :think: :think: :think:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
leukolenos said:
PintoBean|1461701028|4023880 said:

Hmmm... I did both of those things.

I had emailed them earlier to get some more info about to get started on my upgrade, but decided I'd do a test run of sorts first and get some studs for my mom. He pretty much wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise and was pushing the sale of a stone for my upgrade (which wasn't what I even called about- and I said so!). I gave him the specs I was interested in for the studs, and he wouldn't even tell me what they had- he was just like "that's not what you want, here are your two choices" :think: :think: :think:
No - you need to work with Shulamit or Yekutiel. Sounds like you got a monologue instead of a dialogue :lol: If Yekutiel or Shulamit are busy, tell them to call you back.

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes, it was very odd. I might try again tomorrow.

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
Wow I love that pendant!! I want one of my own now :angel:

Are we putting IDJ's kids through college or what? :lol:

Pinto WHEN are you getting your goodies? Miami is gigantic and i also love her ratio, do you remember what it is? I love a thick piece of bread :lickout:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cchloe|1461794789|4024333 said:

Pinto WHEN are you getting your goodies? Miami is gigantic and i also love her ratio, do you remember what it is? I love a thick piece of bread :lickout:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - KIDS, GRANDkids, GREAT grandkids... :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK - the topaz ring takes like 3 months. So I said X-nay on the topaz-ay. If they can size the channel set band tomorrow, then the "haul" will be shipped for pick up at Fedex on Saturday.

My miami onion roll is a ratio of 1.3 :lickout: My husband just bought two Miami onion rolls the other day. And cold cuts. It's all good just don't eat my diamond, DH, or DH will go from DARLING husband to DAMN husband!

IDJ is so fast - I was looking at when I started the EC thread and that was end of March - about a month now. Scary how easy it is to spend money at IDJ! I'm looking forward to getting my haul soon! For now, I will live vicariously through yours, cchloe!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto, please start a thread in SMTB when your pretties arrive for all of PS to see!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new bauble Queenie!!! :love: so much beautiful bling!!!!

PB, can't wait to see more pictures of Miami/Nola and new band so soon!!!! :appl:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie,

What a beautiful pendant! I hope it arrived today as expected.

You have a gorgeous collection of jewellery! So timeless and elegant.

Thank you for sharing with us! Well, photos anyway. :))

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. All the pieces in this thread are amazing.

I've VERY HAPPILY worked with IDJ in the past as well.

Queenie, can ask for more pictures of your bangle. Is only the top half pave?

PB, your EC is GLORIOUS. I love that ring.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie,

I love everything you've got, but especially the bangle. I second the request for more details pls? and more pics too?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cchloe|1461794789|4024333 said:

Haha, too funny! :bigsmile:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PB, can't wait to see your new set!! woot woot!!

Your onion roll is looking very yummy indeed! :lickout:

Q

Queenie60

img_1602.jpg

images_22.jpg

Thank you ladies - glad you like the bangle. I love it :love: :love: It's not an every day piece but I do find that I reach for it often. It's paved on the top of the bangle and is plain gold at the bottom. The pave is 3 sided, top and sides are paved. Yekutiel says that the stones ave SI f/g color and excellent cut. It gets noticed every time I wear it.

Received my pendant today, trying to figure out how to post pics. It's beyond WOW!!!

Q

Queenie60

Leukolenos: Update??? Hope you were able to speak with Yekutiel, he's the best. Try putting a call through to him - you will not be sorry. I am so happy I discovered IDJ after so many jewelry nightmares over the years. :D

Q

Queenie60

Gypsy|1461899157|4024940 said:

Hey Gypsy: So glad you discovered our IDJ thread. Always love hearing from you and speaking to the cat!! :wavey:

Q

Queenie60

december-fire|1461898158|4024934 said:
Queenie,

What a beautiful pendant! I hope it arrived today as expected.

You have a gorgeous collection of jewellery! So timeless and elegant.

Thank you for sharing with us! Well, photos anyway. :))

Hi DF - It did arrive today, waiting for my icloud to update the photos. Was able to get a few good pics today of the new pendant. It's smashing. Looks so much larger than 1 carat and is sparkly white. Thank you for the jewelry compliment. I do like simple and elegant pieces that I can wear with anything. :wavey:

I'm not too tech savvy so I'm waiting for the pics to show up on my iphoto. And hopefully they will not be sideways.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Queenie, I just realized you're the owner of the 6 prong earrings that look like the Tiffany solitaire e-ring! I was totally ogling them over in SMTB! :drool: Do you wear the earrings daily? I remember you were looking to get a DBTY. Did you get the bangle in lieu of the DBTY, to maximize blinginess? Or is the DBTY still in the works? :naughty: I love the pendant too! 1ct is such a perfect size! :love:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1461698481|4023865 said:
I finalized the last of my IDJ haul today. Final answer for the bands - the channel set pave w/ milgrain band and the topaz baguette/diamond milgrain bezel band.
PB, I was on different forum where someone, who I'm pretty sure is also a PSer, posted a pic of her e-ring with one sapphire/diamond and one topaz/diamond band, one each side of the e-ring. I totally thought of you and Miami! The bands are very similar to yours and the looks is exquisite! May I request you take a photo like that when you receive Miami and 'friends'? ;-)

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1461912322|4024986 said:

Leukolenos: Update??? Hope you were able to speak with Yekutiel, he's the best. Try putting a call through to him - you will not be sorry. I am so happy I discovered IDJ after so many jewelry nightmares over the years. :D

Ohhhh goodness. This is turning into quite an adventure. For some reason, no one will let me talk to him! Every time I call or email (probably like, 4 times now?), specifically asking for Yekutiel, I keep getting kicked back to the same lady :wall: :wall: :wall:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1461806379|4024402 said:
Pinto, please start a thread in SMTB when your pretties arrive for all of PS to see!!
Yes MissGotRocks! I will start a thread - you got it! :wavey:
acano117 said:
Love your new bauble Queenie!!! :love: so much beautiful bling!!!!

PB, can't wait to see more pictures of Miami/Nola and new band so soon!!!! :appl:
ME TOO!!!!! It will be a fun day! We will go to fedex and pick up the package, and then go have some Japanese ramen afterwards! We don't have good ramen places by me, so it will be a treat to have lots of carbs - Miami onion roll and ramen!
Gypsy said:

Thank you Gypsy!!! I hope you see this - thank you so much for all the help you give on RockyTalk. I always wait with baited breath for your input on my threads! Your input is always balanced. You never ding a vendor if you don't like a stone, you say things like, "Tell them to try again." Your dedication to educating and helping others is exemplary and inspiring! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Phoenix said:
PB, can't wait to see your new set!! woot woot!!

Your onion roll is looking very yummy indeed! :lickout:
HAHAHAA :lol: :lol: :lol: Me and my Miami onion roll! I'm starting to think that perhaps I don't have kids because DH is scared of what I'd name them :???: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am very excited - in about 24 hours I shall be having some Miami and NOLA in NY!
CareBear said:
PintoBean|1461698481|4023865 said:
I finalized the last of my IDJ haul today. Final answer for the bands - the channel set pave w/ milgrain band and the topaz baguette/diamond milgrain bezel band.
PB, I was on different forum where someone, who I'm pretty sure is also a PSer, posted a pic of her e-ring with one sapphire/diamond and one topaz/diamond band, one each side of the e-ring. I totally thought of you and Miami! The bands are very similar to yours and the looks is exquisite! May I request you take a photo like that when you receive Miami and 'friends'? ;-)
Carebear, I'm not getting the topaz band for now :( It's 3 months to make, and frankly, I couldn't wait 3 months to get my "haul", so I said no for now to the topaz band.
leukolenos said:
Ohhhh goodness. This is turning into quite an adventure. For some reason, no one will let me talk to him! Every time I call or email (probably like, 4 times now?), specifically asking for Yekutiel, I keep getting kicked back to the same lady :wall: :wall: :wall:
I believe IDJ is closed today for holiday. Who's the lady? Joey? Shulamit? Everyone is under Yekutiel's watchful eye - it's a small family run business. Try again next week, leave your name and number and ask for Shulamit or Yekutiel to call you back. If you can't connect, maybe it's not meant to be for this project. I have a couple other vendors and CS reps I can recommend to you that are in state and out of the state of TX - all experienced with dealing with PSers.

Q

Queenie60

CareBear|1461916657|4025000 said:
Queenie, I just realized you're the owner of the 6 prong earrings that look like the Tiffany solitaire e-ring! I was totally ogling them over in SMTB! :drool: Do you wear the earrings daily? I remember you were looking to get a DBTY. Did you get the bangle in lieu of the DBTY, to maximize blinginess? Or is the DBTY still in the works? :naughty: I love the pendant too! 1ct is such a perfect size! :love:

Carebare: Instead of dbty necklace I opted for the 1 carat solitaire necklace! It's delicious. :lickout:

Now I need to hold on to my wallet for a few months so my husband doesn't get irritated with me!! :naughty: My next wants are - dbty bracelet and jackets for my studs. And yes, I wear the studs daily and only take them off when I go to bed. I wear them to my workout and everywhere else! Can't get enough of these little fireball beauties. The setting is gorgeous however, after seeing the bezel pendant, wondering if I should have had them bezel set. Decisions, decisions..... :roll:

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh brill. Thanks for your help PB! I keep getting connected with Joey. I'll give them another buzz next week.

I am waiting with baited breath to see your haul!!! I don't think I've ever been so excited to see someone else's jewels ;-)

Q

Queenie60

leukolenos|1461937360|4025057 said:
Queenie60|1461912322|4024986 said:

Tell them that Queenie and Pinto told you to specifically speak with Yekutiel. I'll call him for you....!!!! :naughty:

Q

Queenie60

And..... :dance: :dance: :appl: :appl: - here it is: My new IDJ Pendant. TA DA......

img_1839_0.jpg

img_1837_1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results