shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW **REVEAL** 3.4 CT Full Eternity Band / ID Jewelry

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a super luxurious look. Gorgeous!!!! I love it especially as a standalone band on your right hand. Enjoy wearing it!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a sparkler!!! Enjoy wearing it!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new band is gorgeous! I agree that it is a stand alone band!

Incidentally, Rebecca Minkoff is one of my favorite brands of handbags! :appl:

773dianeb

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous on your hand. Congrats! :dance:

jabresch

Rough_Rock
One last pic and I'm done. I think the eternity on one hand and the set on the other looks really balanced and sparkly. Super happy with my purchase and I'm looking forward to buying more pieces from IDJ in the future :)) photo_on_8-8-15_at_8.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
What a spectacular ring! It looks fantastic on you.
I think that wearing it as a RHR while letting the gorgeous diamond in your e-ring shine on your left hand is the way to go. Enjoy! :wavey:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! Perfect size! Beautiful!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely!

I enjoyed the thread- all that anticipation in the beginning really had me, lol.

Beautiful ring! I love eternities! Bling in the palm... it is just.. happy.

How is the comfort doing?

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Love how the eternity turned out. My fave u-prong style too! And thank you for very good review of ID jewelry.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Classic gorgeous ring. :clap: I have never worn a full eternity but I bet it is cool to see the bling in your hand!

*Edited to add: And beautiful wedding rings too!! :love:

jabresch

Rough_Rock
apacherose|1439130028|3912710 said:
Lovely!

I enjoyed the thread- all that anticipation in the beginning really had me, lol.

Beautiful ring! I love eternities! Bling in the palm... it is just.. happy.

How is the comfort doing?

Happy to hear that apacherose! Comfort-wise, the band is now super comfy. It was awkward at first but now I hardly notice that I'm wearing it. ive never really been into RHRs before so I actually went from bare hand to 20pt eternity without a problem.

jabresch

Rough_Rock
I drove hubby's convertible today and, omg! The bling on this band was blinding. To anyone that is considering IDJ, I say definitely go for it. But get the Pricescope quality. These diamonds are worth every penny.

I also wanted to share that I took the band to a local fine jewelry consignment store, just because they were willing to do a quick appraisal on it. Just from looking at it, they gathered that the diamonds were great quality and eye clean. They measured the diamonds and said that they seem more around .18 though, which was a bit disconcerting. It may just be because they are deep and face up smaller. Or maybe the guy helping me wasn't precise enough. Not sure. But just thought I would share what happened. What do you guys think? Is it worth bringing up to Yekutiel?

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Doesn't hurt to ask him. You have definitely sparked my interest.

mns12

Shiny_Rock
jabresch|1439052970|3912519 said:
One last pic and I'm done. I think the eternity on one hand and the set on the other looks really balanced and sparkly. Super happy with my purchase and I'm looking forward to buying more pieces from IDJ in the future :)) photo_on_8-8-15_at_8.jpg

Love this pic!! I hope you enjoyed your new bling over the weekend:)

Re: the size of the stones I would definitely ask IDJ..if not I'm sure it will weigh on your mind:)

jabresch

Rough_Rock
So ladies, I spoke with Yekutiel and everything is perfect. Again, his speedy communication goes a long way. He went over the table measurements and addressed my concern about the spread. They are guaranteed to be on average .20 on the scale as opposed to a caliper measurement in setting. I wouldn't trade the sparkle and fire in my ring for diamonds that have a bigger spread. I may just have to save up more to upgrade to a 4 or 5 carat at some point LOL So just to wrap up, the diamonds are phenomenal and the service has been top-shelf. I am excited to do more business with this honest and excellent business.

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Spectacular sparkler!! :love: :love:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
You made the right choice to wear it on your right hand! It looks gorgeous - enjoy your new ring!!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring. I love it! :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it on the right hand - 2 beautiful hands that way!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! :love: I love eternities, they are such a classic, subtle, but blingy look. Yours is stunning!

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
This is gorgeous! I am also wanting a u prong for the side view and a shared prong for the scalloped look. Your idea of pinching the prongs a bit on a u prong sounds ideal. Was this a big deal? Did yekutiel say if there was any downside to this? Also wondering how pricing compared to other vendors and if you did si eye clean or vs. whatever u did it looks great! I am looking to replicate it in 15 pointers!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! :love: Simply gorgeous!!! LOVE it on you! Enjoy in health and happiness! :appl:

Sapphiredreams

Rough_Rock
that is so gorgeous!!! it looks beautiful on your finger <3 wear it in good health my dear!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really gorgeous!! Must have missed this before.

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
I still love this ring! Wondering if you are atill enjoying and if there were any negatjves to pinching the u prongs? Another vendor told me it could make the diamonds looser- but i live how u combined u prong and scalloped look and would be interested in contacting idj about it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results