shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose Gold Perfection from Erika Winters

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Absolutely gorgeous ROL! The color of that RG is dreamy! Can't wait to see your HFG set in a couple of months!!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
yennyfire|1461606976|4023412 said:
Absolutely gorgeous ROL! The color of that RG is dreamy! Can't wait to see your HFG set in a couple of months!!

I can't wait either! Unfortunately, I guess it means going to the GTG sans jewels T___T

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You lucky girl -not one or two but THREE treasures! The beautiful new bling, the cute plushy puppy, and the DH that learned a craft to make it for you. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
PintoBean|1461634033|4023567 said:
You lucky girl -not one or two but THREE treasures! The beautiful new bling, the cute plushy puppy, and the DH that learned a craft to make it for you. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you so much for your kind words, I definitely am a lucky girl and I wonder what I have done in a past life or even in this one to deserve such a husband.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful band RoL!!! A true dreamband by Erika Winters. I love the detailing especially the matte finish :love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The EW band is gorgeous and I can't wait to see what she does with your antique cushion!! I can't get over that your hubby crocheted you your sweet Nitro- that is the sweetest gesture EVER!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful band ROL!...I love RG... :appl:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1461651496|4023651 said:
Beautiful band RoL!!! A true dreamband by Erika Winters. I love the detailing especially the matte finish :love:

Thank you, Acinom :) I absolutely love your gorgeous pieces ! The matte, brushed finish is divine!

cinnamonstick said:
Gorgeous!

::)

JDDN said:
The EW band is gorgeous and I can't wait to see what she does with your antique cushion!! I can't get over that your hubby crocheted you your sweet Nitro- that is the sweetest gesture EVER!!!

:) I can't wait either-- I am sure it will be another hand-forged masterpiece! I am still in awe that he took up this veryyyy challenging first attempt at crocheting and that he 1) got it finished in time and 2) that he spent a lot of time researching how to accomplish this feat !

Dancing Fire said:
Beautiful band ROL!...I love RG... :appl:

Where are your RG pieces? DF?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="Resonance.Of.Life|

Where are your RG pieces? DF?[/quote]

I'd own two RG watches..does that count?... :bigsmile:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that design! So beautiful! And Nitro is quite the handsome dude himself!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! That's my favorite Erika band. I was thinking of getting it too but I'm not sure if it would clash with my setting, which is rose gold but shiny. I love it!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Oh...how sweet! Definitely props to your husband on his first attempt at crocheting...and it being a toy dog too. The thoughtful gifts are the best! You two are very lucky in love. Beautiful band to add to your collection and I will try to wait patiently until the unveiling of Isla. I know she will be stunning...love Erika's work. Happy anniversary!!!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I love this band! Your bands are amazing, the new one is especially gorgeous.
I haven't been on PS in a while and I hadn't heard of Erika Winters before & now I am all over her Instagram, thanks for the new obsession!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Dancing Fire|1461740536|4024083 said:
Resonance.Of.Life| Where are your RG pieces? DF?[/quote] I'd own two RG watches..does that count?... :bigsmile:[/quote] DF maybe. Perhaps you should get a Octavia set in RG :rodent: [quote="tyty333 said:
I love that design! So beautiful! And Nitro is quite the handsome dude himself!

Thanks Tyty! Nitro is quite the striking fellow. I love it when kids come up to him and go, "It's the Target dog!"

Butterfly17 said:
Beautiful! That's my favorite Erika band. I was thinking of getting it too but I'm not sure if it would clash with my setting, which is rose gold but shiny. I love it!

Nah, I like the juxtaposition of the different finishes when I stack my band. Is there a way for you to see the bands in person? If you're going to the JCK GTG, I'll bring this band for you to take a look at !

_lovesvintage_ said:
Oh...how sweet! Definitely props to your husband on his first attempt at crocheting...and it being a toy dog too. The thoughtful gifts are the best! You two are very lucky in love. Beautiful band to add to your collection and I will try to wait patiently until the unveiling of Isla. I know she will be stunning...love Erika's work. Happy anniversary!!!

LoveVintage, you are very sweet in your comments :) I get to see her after her girdle rehab this Saturday! And then off to Erika Winters she goes for several months. It's hard to keep waiting but, I've waited so long for the perfect cushion I might as well wait a bit longer for the perfect setting.

dtnyc said:
I love this band! Your bands are amazing, the new one is especially gorgeous.
I haven't been on PS in a while and I hadn't heard of Erika Winters before & now I am all over her Instagram, thanks for the new obsession!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dtnyc: Aww thanks! I love sharing the sparkly love! Her photos are simply amazing and so is her work. I can say with definite certainty that the product stands up to the macro shots :)

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
img_9888.jpg

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Love the band, but what made my heart melt (and say "awe" out-loud) was the crochet dog. <3

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
two_little_birds|1461958473|4025207 said:
Love the band, but what made my heart melt (and say "awe" out-loud) was the crochet dog. <3

:) I am just so in awe that he decided to take on this endeavor. We have 4 dogs and 1 foster (he might be another foster fail). He's always supported my crazy dog rescue lady tendencies and whenever I show him another dog that we might need to temporarily house or pull from the shelter for the rescue group I volunteer with, he never sighs, he just asks where to put the crate :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results