shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearls to attach to your diamond studs

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
They look very fun! I love the idea of detachable drops - pearls, gemstones etc.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
I've had POJ and Kojima just add large gold eye pins to the tops of pearl drops I've bought from them. Then I hang the pearl drops off huggies, studs, necklace chains, etc. I think that would be much stronger and more versatile than the invisible thread the drops in the link seem to have.

Also, I find it funny that they have to explain that the black pearls are drilled the wrong way, sideways, so they don't hang like a drop.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disparage your post. I think that any of the good online vendors can provide a better product that does the same thing.

Q

Queenie60

Thank you for your input ladies. I'll cancel my order today and use the pearls I already have which hang from my huggies. Didn't think about putting them with my diamond studs. :roll:

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Sometimes I put the drop in front of my earlobe, and sometimes in back.

img_2224.jpg

img_2233.jpg

Here's what the drops look like on a huggie.

img_2218.jpg

img_2216.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie,

Those are actually a pretty good price. The filament may also be much more comfortable to wear behind a stud than an eye ring. I recently had some of my drops redone as I found the eye rings pinched so much behind my studs that I never wore them (I kept some as-is to wear with my huggies, and had one pair redesigned for wear with my studs. Much more comfortable now that I have a very delicate finding paired with a bit of chain to drop the pearl away from my ear a bit.

My earlobes may be extra sensitive though. I also refuse to wear heels as they pinch my feet more than I think is worth.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Queenie, what happened about these pearls in the end? Did you get them?

Q

Queenie60

Hi Jamba - yes I did get them and they are very comfortable on my ears. They were worth the $ an look good with my round studs and my pear studs. Simple and inexpensive.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I posted these elsewhere on here not long ago so please forgive the repetition:

7_5.jpg
6_40.jpg
3_42.jpg
4_13.jpg
8_5.jpg

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look lovely, Queenie!

They're not the Heavenly Necklaces pearls, are they? I thought they might be re-purposed without the invisible string. Anyway, they look very nice xxx

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results