shape
carat
color
clarity

Art Deco Marquise & French Cut Dinner Ring from JbG

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a special ring! truly a signature piece. I love that it sits low and that it is so unique.
How was your trip to buy milk? :naughty:

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
pearaffair|1461214543|4021960 said:
Gorgeous!!! I love it! But I just ordered a new diamond from JbG and I live in Canada... Why doesn't she ship to Canada? I wasn't aware it would be a problem..:

Hi! Ooh, what one did you pick?

She told me it was an insurance issue for her shipping. I don't know if it applies to just completed rings or loose stones too...or just me, ha ha. But I had told her from the start that I could also go to the border and broker it across myself so I am sure there are other ways to get it done, like get it to the border and have an independent broker bring it across and reship it, I just did not put the time into figuring it out as it is easy enough for me to go down there myself. Check with Grace and if she can't for whatever reason get it to you direct I am sure a PSer or two can help you out.

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
Jimmianne|1461234243|4021984 said:
Such a special ring! truly a signature piece. I love that it sits low and that it is so unique.
How was your trip to buy milk? :naughty:

Thanks Jimmianne.

Ha, it was great, it took me a little longer than it should have because...grocery store sparkles!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Art Deco Marquise & French Cut Dinner Ring from JbG

RaiKai said:
pearaffair|1461214543|4021960 said:
Gorgeous!!! I love it! But I just ordered a new diamond from JbG and I live in Canada... Why doesn't she ship to Canada? I wasn't aware it would be a problem..:

Hi! Ooh, what one did you pick?

She told me it was an insurance issue for her shipping. I don't know if it applies to just completed rings or loose stones too...or just me, ha ha. But I had told her from the start that I could also go to the border and broker it across myself so I am sure there are other ways to get it done, like get it to the border and have an independent broker bring it across and reship it, I just did not put the time into figuring it out as it is easy enough for me to go down there myself. Check with Grace and if she can't for whatever reason get it to you direct I am sure a PSer or two can help you out.
Ok thanks :)

I think it will work out with the loose stone. I got a half carat moval! It's on it's way!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results