shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC pear

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
:pray: <- this is me wishing upon the stone gods to send me a pear as lovely as yours.

I am green with envy! It is BEAUTIFUL! Those facets, that chunky bottom, that amazing colour plus fluo.... :love: :love: :love:

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
:pray: :pray: :pray: <- this is me wishing upon the stone gods to send me a pear as lovely as yours.

I am green with envy! It is BEAUTIFUL! Those facets, that chunky bottom, that amazing colour plus fluo.... :love: :love: :love:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! I am over the MOON! I will try to get pics of the floro tonite. :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O... M... G... it's cuter, blingier and just so much prettier than the vendor pic! The vendor pic did NOT do that diamond justice! The video is AWESOME! That is ONE ACTIVE PEAR!!! Bling bling bling! :love: :love: :love: :love:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't get over how blingy she looks on your hand. OMG is right. Dream stone. So happy for you. :love: :love: :love:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1461194494|4021871 said:
O... M... G... it's cuter, blingier and just so much prettier than the vendor pic! The vendor pic did NOT do that diamond justice! The video is AWESOME! That is ONE ACTIVE PEAR!!! Bling bling bling! :love: :love: :love: :love:

I know. If Ilya did a video, that thing would have been GONE.

I'm actually surprised it hung around that long. :shock:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
farrahlyn|1461177472|4021749 said:
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :clap: :love: Pear, K color, fluorescence, OEC.... this is my DREAM pear (one day i will own one!) i feel like these older stones should have names, btw :cheeky:

Clementine! :love: :love: Is that one taken?

sapphiregirl123

Rough_Rock
Holy moly! That is one delicious pear! Clementime is :love: truly fitting.

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOVE IT!!! It's gorgeous! So many repro fancy "old" cuts on the market these days, but this looks like a legit antique to me, which makes it so rare and special! Can't wait to see it set and on your finger!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally captured the medium flor!

_3328.jpeg

_3329.jpeg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the chubby pear with the chunky faceting. Perfection :love: Congrats on one gorgeous rock :wavey:

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Wow, wow, wow. So plump and perfect. Congrats!

cookiebuttermonster

Rough_Rock
soxfan|1461895332|4024913 said:
Finally captured the medium flor!

That's amazing! I can't wait to see how you set it, it is going to be really special.

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love pears. Can't wait to see the finished piece!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on getting this rare beauty!!! :love: Very nice to see Clementine's fluoro side too...so awesome.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, it's just utterly stunning! I absolutely adore my own pear, but I have SERIOUS pear envy right now!!!!

Can't wait to see how you set it :love:

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
O my O my I am in love :love: :love: it looks so imposing on your hand cannot wait to see how you set this beauty :love: :love:

2ndchance

Rough_Rock
OMG I LOVE IT!!! :love: So gorgeous. Enjoy!!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LtypeI|1460770331|4019874 said:
*Fat bottomed pears, you make the rockin' world go round...*

Gorgeous <3

I listen to that album every day and it will be forever changed by your comment - in a good way - I would rather have a fat-bottomed pear anyday :lol:

Meanwhile. love love love this fat-bottomed pear!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
I know I've commented once on this stone, but seeing more photos - I am obsessed with it. I love it. Perfect! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am happy for you! You made a wonderful choice.

briolette

Shiny_Rock
OMG. I love it! It's so chunky and beautiful. Lovely blocks of color. What a wonderful find!

AntiqueLover

Shiny_Rock
It's HERE!!!!!!!! It's so gorgeous. This might be the most lively diamond I own! It. Is. AWESOME. It took a bit of a detour and scared me half to death (thanks USPS,) but it's here now and I couldn't be happier. It is a K with medium blue floor so it faces up SO white :love: :love: :love: Ok, here are the pics:

img_11533.jpg

img_11534.jpg

img_11535.jpg

img_11536.jpg

I know this is a super old thread, but would you mind telling me your ring finger size for reference? I'm looking to have an old pear moissy stone made and I love the shape and look of your pear, but unfortunately i have a size 9 finger. So I'm looking for references that aren't too small or too big for my finger lol

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo I love this shape and cut!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results