carat
color
clarity

My three stone and halo in one

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dizzie|1453898860|3982272 said:
Woofmama, Scandinavian, AprilBaby - Thank you very much, ladies. i must admit that I throughly enjoy this possibility to share a ring on this forum. In the part of Europe I am living in, diamonds are uncommon in sizes above 0,3 ct and I presume, that noone even thinks that this ring is a real deal. I would also not even dream of talking about it being a diamond - that would be considered bragging ;-)

As a side note - with this stone I totally realized the importance of an ideal cut. As it has this famous edge-to-edge sparkle that we all are searching for in ideal cut diamonds.

Besides, before I got this ring, I have never realized how much the diamond can blend in together with the halo if the halo is made really tight and is V-E-R-Y delicate. I was very positively surprised with the quality of Ritani.
The lovely Law of Jante (well known in Scandinavia - if broken - you're bragging) :evil: "You shall not think that you are anything/know anything/can do anything" :evil: Don't you ever believe it! I love your ring Dizzie and I love this forum - please feel free to brag as much as possible :) My ring is also quite large for my surroundings - most people don't comment on it, I guess because they think it is not real - suits me perfectly! ;-)

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
Hey Dizzie, this is an absolutely gorgeous ring! And the setting is both elegant and smart! Shame on me I just saw your post since I haven't been on SMTB for a while.

I noticed your other gorgeous ring that u used to compare the size. Is it an OEC or OMC? I could be wrong though. If it by any chance is one, could you compare the light performance of the two rings? I would be very interested to know! Thanks and enjoy the rings!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful, so classic and so delicate! All at the same time :love: I truly love this one, the setting is spectacular and it suits your hand so so well :) Congratulations!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
pricescopenewbie|1457263585|4000478 said:
Hey Dizzie, this is an absolutely gorgeous ring! And the setting is both elegant and smart! Shame on me I just saw your post since I haven't been on SMTB for a while.

I noticed your other gorgeous ring that u used to compare the size. Is it an OEC or OMC? I could be wrong though. If it by any chance is one, could you compare the light performance of the two rings? I would be very interested to know! Thanks and enjoy the rings!

Hi Pricescopenewbie

sorry, that I am answering only now. I did not check my messages for a while.
My solitaire is an antique cushion. I love its pillowy outline. Unfortunately this stone does not like to be photographed as I can never manage to make a good photo of its facets.

As for the light performance - it is completely different from one stone to another.
My antique cushion gives away big flashes of light, from its blocky facets.I love it, especially in low lightning. the facets are always going on and off, so there is always something going on there.
The small ideal cut has this edge-to-edge small reflections that are being supported with the tiny flashes from halo. It does blends extremely well with the setting

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Scandinavian|1457265261|4000480 said:
So beautiful, so classic and so delicate! All at the same time :love: I truly love this one, the setting is spectacular and it suits your hand so so well :) Congratulations!

Thank you, Scandinavian. I appreciate this :)

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful ring! Believe it or not we are ring twins... I have a ring which is almost identical to yours! Congrats again and wear it in good health :appl:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
:love:

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
natyLad|1459872682|4015706 said:
Congratulations on your beautiful ring! Believe it or not we are ring twins... I have a ring which is almost identical to yours! Congrats again and wear it in good health :appl:

Great to hear this NatyLad. I just looked up your ring and it is gorgeous

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you Tuckins1

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dizzie|1459889056|4015850 said:
natyLad|1459872682|4015706 said:

Great to hear this NatyLad. I just looked up your ring and it is gorgeous

Thank you Dizzie :wavey:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! It's so delicate looking!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results