carat
color
clarity

1.71ct OEC Flowery Custom Platinum Solitaire by David Klass

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: 1.71ct OEC Flowery Custom Platinum Solitaire by David Kl

:wavey: thank you so much for stopping in and sharing your thoughts. It's a very versatile ring and wears well with many bands, I wished I had longer fingers like many of you ladies on here to stack but I can only wear one band with this ring on my short finger. :wall:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love this!!! I was wondering how the pricing was? I adore this look, but don't want to even reach out if it isn't attainable.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ecf8503 said:
Love this!!! I was wondering how the pricing was? I adore this look, but don't want to even reach out if it isn't attainable.

ECF- oh please reach out to DK you will find this ring very very reasonable!!!

Thanks everyone!!! :wavey:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW this is simply a STUNNING ring. I hope you are enjoying wearing it.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much!...LOL oh my goodness, I just realized this isn't my thread, it's D&T's from a while back. I bought this beauty from D&T a while back. It is my favorite oec ring ever and is currently being worn as my e-ring :) Thanks so much D&T! Her photos in this thread are amazing! She's got some photography skills that impress lol

Last edited:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Hi @D&T and @goldenfire
Wow what a gorgeous ring! I’m going to send my avatar 1.01 L VS2 OEC to David and I fell in love with your setting! May I ask if you’d be willing to share the cads if there were any? Thanks so much in advance for any help!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
7A753B7F-E8ED-4A38-858F-82F862F6AB88.jpeg
Hi @D&T and @goldenfire
Wow what a gorgeous ring! I’m going to send my avatar 1.01 L VS2 OEC to David and I fell in love with your setting! May I ask if you’d be willing to share the cads if there were any? Thanks so much in advance for any help!

Hi I actually have it saved! Not sure if Goldenfire has a copy but here it is.:kiss2: Just make sure to iterate that the metal extends past the diamond. It’s the most comfortable heavy duty “prong” like solitaire. I actually had this similar design on the EC double milgrain all the way through the prong and gallery, but on the N/S prong it creates more of a shadow for step cuts. Hope this helps!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
7A753B7F-E8ED-4A38-858F-82F862F6AB88.jpeg

Hi I actually have it saved! Not sure if Goldenfire has a copy but here it is.:kiss2: Just make sure to iterate that the metal extends past the diamond. It’s the most comfortable heavy duty “prong” like solitaire. I actually had this similar design on the EC double milgrain all the way through the prong and gallery, but on the N/S prong it creates more of a shadow for step cuts. Hope this helps!
Thanks for posting this, I didnt have the CAD. This ring is just the most comfortable ever. I wear it as my e-ring every day and never take it off. I love how safe it keeps the OEC too. Not to mention how gorgeous thw setting is and how it even makes the stone look larger, it looks like a 2ct stone in this setting. Its really such a perfect setting. You did such a great job designing it.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I’ll keep you posted.... happy holidays! :)
Looking forward to seeing this! Sorry i havent been on LT or even email for weeks lol. D&T did you post a thread with your gorgeous Tsav ring? I just saw that in my email lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results