carat
color
clarity

Belated Christmas Gift to Myself

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frost Me|1458351740|4007678 said:
I never get comments on my Tahitian drop strand, EVER. Recently I have received many comments on the round blue Tahitian on the long chain. :think:

You know, the same thing happens to me. I wear my small Tahitian pendant (made with one of Jeremy's loose pearls from the connoisseur sale) and people rave; I wear a strand and....nothing. I think people assume the pendant is real because it's small, and that the strands are fake (or beads) because no one has Tahitian strands here.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I love your choice of the pink. The gold sets it off so well. The line up is pretty glorious too!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
cmd2014|1458355473|4007696 said:
Frost Me|1458351740|4007678 said:
I never get comments on my Tahitian drop strand, EVER. Recently I have received many comments on the round blue Tahitian on the long chain. :think:

You know, the same thing happens to me. I wear my small Tahitian pendant (made with one of Jeremy's loose pearls from the connoisseur sale) and people rave; I wear a strand and....nothing. I think people assume the pendant is real because it's small, and that the strands are fake (or beads) because no one has Tahitian strands here.

Same here, only time I ever get comments on my Tahitian or any strand is when I am near the jewelry counter at Neiman's :twirl:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
For long chains I go with 14kt, but for shorter chains I go for 18 or even 22, It also depends on the size/style of the chain.
I just love the rich look of gold and pearls. Since they are so fragile though, if I want that look lI will go with a vermeil long chain if I have to.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results