shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m liking this engagment thing....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock
So today Jon (jschreck) comes up to me and is obviously hiding something behind his back. .. he hands me a ring box. I''m thinking ''What?!? another ring? I just got my e-ring two weeks ago!'' I open it up and inside is a beautiful white gold pink saphire and diamond ring! I couldn''t believe it! I told him he shouldnt have done that after just giving me the e-ring and he said "but your other hand looked so lonely..." What a sweetheart!!! Darn! It''s times like this I really wish I could get some pics up.
15.gif

It''s a band ring with 4 square pink saphires, inbetween each saphire is two little diamonds (tall ways) , I love it... It''s beautiful!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh that is soo sweet. You are a very lucky girl to have such a romantic guy, and a smart one too. (I love the fact that he got you an awsome ring that didnt compete with you e-ring). Enjoy!
36.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
now you have to remind him you have 8 other VERY lonely fingers
3.gif
!

Just kidding, what a wonderful guy!!!!! I hope your lives together are always filled with such sweet suprises. and what are you waiting for..we need band pictures now! That ring sounds beautiful!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
your ring sounds lovely! (why can''t you post pics?
20.gif
)

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Aww--that''s so sweet! What a great guy!
9.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Lucky duck!! I''ve been begging for a diamond solitaire pendant since christmas.. but my FI keeps saying he has already bought me enough diamonds! I think now that we''ve been engaged 7 and a half months he doesn''t really have that excuse anymore! You are a very lucky girl! He''s a keeper! hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results