shape
carat
color
clarity

20+ Carats! Drool Worthy!

dwj6211

Shiny_Rock
So I was out to lunch with three friends, who all have large eternity bands. Thought I would share this drool worthy picture!

All kidding aside though, its incredible to see how different color varies between all four bands. Which would you choose?

ebands.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a picture! :love: Thanks for posting it, they're all gorgeous! I think I prefer the bottom one for myself but they're all yummy. Do you know the carat weights of all of them?

dwj6211

Shiny_Rock
junebug17|1457889926|4004519 said:
Wow, what a picture! :love: Thanks for posting it, they're all gorgeous! I think I prefer the bottom one for myself but they're all yummy. Do you know the carat weights of all of them?

The bottom one is mine! It's 5.6 carats. Above it, is a smaller ring size but larger stones... I'd guestimate it to be around 6 carats. Above that, is also a smaller ring size than mine but similar size stones... So I'd say 5-5.5 and on top that one is 25 pointers but the smallest ring size. I'd call that one 3-3.5 carats maybe.... So a total of 20ish carats.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will take the big one!

dwj6211

Shiny_Rock
AprilBaby said:
I will take the big one!
haha! I love it. The big one is definitely the most "colored" one in real life. + it has a few inclusions visible to the eye. Still beyond beautiful though!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are all lovely and I will take them all! I can't see the color difference and thought it's the brightness of my screen, made it brighter and I still can't see the color difference. Either that or it's just my non color sensitive eyes ;(

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I would be hard pressed to choose between the top or the bottom one! The bottom one because it seems to be set so nice and tight (prongs are not obtrusive at all), and the top because the size looks really comfortable. For my fingers, the best size for my hand is an eternity with .15-.20ct each stones, max. If I go larger than that I feel like I've got sticks between my fingers.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I chose the bottom one before reading the comments. They are all really spectacular though. :clap: ! Thanks for sharing! :wavey:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would choose between the top and bottom too! I can't see much color difference, the second one down looks to have more tint than the rest??

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's fantastic- I didn't think we were able to post videos on here. There is a bit more of a difference when you see them all moving like that. Yours is very sparkly!

dwj6211

Shiny_Rock
Snowdrop13 said:
That's fantastic- I didn't think we were able to post videos on here. There is a bit more of a difference when you see them all moving like that. Yours is very sparkly!
Thank you! Yes you can post a video via the app!

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Love the bottom one. It was between that and the one second from the top, but the bottom one has better prongs and on the video I see it has less color, too!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOOOHHHHH.... Bottom one! :love: :love: :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I :love: layer cake, so I will take them ALL!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I like the bottom one. Perfect balance of size and quality (I'm color-sensitive)

dwj6211

Shiny_Rock
jaysonsmom said:
I like the bottom one. Perfect balance of size and quality (I'm color-sensitive)
Thanks! Makes me feel so good that several of you picked mine Hahahaha.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful lunch you must have had dwj6211! :love:
It's funny.. I'm the only one of my friends (except when I meet a fellow PSer) who notices everyone's jewelry and right away plucks a new ring off their finger and tries it on. :dance:
Thanks for sharing the fantastic bling!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results