shape
carat
color
clarity

Heirloom EC Sapphire Ring by Caysie van Bebber (CVB and LAD)

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
Re: Heirloom EC Sapphire Ring by Caysie van Bebber (CVB and

Sooooooo exquisite!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: I saw this on Caysie's Instagram and fell in love - so glad it's yours!! The lavender blue color is gorgeous and the workmanship on the setting is stunning. What a wonderful heirloom!! Your entire collection is inspirational - thank you for sharing. Belated birthday wishes and enjoy in good health!

susief

Shiny_Rock

Absolutely stunning ring! :appl: You have such an amazing collection - I love your taste and you have such a good eye for quality.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, that is so elegant and beautifully made! I'm sure I saw this on Instagram and was admiring it there, how lovely it belongs to you :D

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1457790653|4003875 said:
Ellen|1457781587|4003828 said:
That, is stunning. :appl: :appl:

Wow ds, that is truly gorgeous, gorgeous. I LOVE it! And I don't love much, but that ring is just the epitome of elegance and beauty. With the pairing of that swoon worthy stone and the home they made for it, they truly hit this one out of the park.

Enjoy my friend!! :love:

Ellen, I had to reply to you as I know you aren't on here much, so I wanted to say hello and thank you for your very sweet comments! :wavey:

I know what you mean. I see so many beautiful things on this forum and on jewelry sites like 1st Dibs that I would say I appreciate the beauty of many things, but only a few stand out to me at this point. I can't afford to do this kind of piece often, but my goal always has been to do a few fine heirloom pieces.
Hello to you too friend. :wavey:

I realized after I posted, I almost made it sound like you didn't have much to do with the making of this ring, when clearly you did! So many apologies for that ds. And not only that, but I failed to mention how perfect it looks on your hand, and it truly does. Well done lady, wear it in good health. :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

So beautiful DS. I love everything about this ring. Actually, I love all your rings. What a beautiful collection. You have lovely taste. I agree with Ellen, your new ring looks perfect on you. I don't know how you would choose between them on any given day, but what a problem to have! Congratulations! I hope you enjoy wearing it every single minute!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you all so much!!! :wavey:

Bishbunch

Rough_Rock

Gorgeous details!! Love it!

baroque

Shiny_Rock

Wow, really fantastic!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am literally speechless! wow! this is so unique.. gosh I LOVE IT.. :love: :love: :love:

redroze1

Shiny_Rock

It is sooo very pretty!! And I can see it being happily passed down from generation to generation. What a gorgeous piece.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow I am totally late to this party but this is drop dead gorgeous!!! I've been drooling over it on IG!! So glad you're thrilled!! Admittedly might have to use this as inspiration sometime in the future :love: :lickout: :naughty: Enjoy it!!!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Holy moly! This is so up my alley :love: :love: :love: Love the blue so much!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

That is just drop dead gorgeous!!! The color of the sapphire is just drool worthy, and the setting for it is just perfect. Love the triple split on the sides. Just spectacular!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you all so much for the nice comments!!!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Can you adopt me?? I would LOVE to inherit an heirloom piece like this!! :naughty: :lol:

DS, what a stunning new ring. The cut and color of the sapphire is so gorgeous. And everything about the ring is perfect. I especially love the geometric, art deco basket & profile view. The incredible detail and precision makes your new ring go beyond design and into the realms of architecture/sculpture. :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I saw this "you know where", so I came here for more pictures and you didn't disappoint! Gorgeous ring! :appl:

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock

*GASP!!* Oh, DS, I absolutely adore this ring!! :love: :love: :love: It is exquisite! I love everything about it, from the gorgeous stone to the expertly crafted setting, and it looks so beautiful on your lovely hand. It's simply perfection! :appl: :appl:

kathy

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Just perfect!! It looks so beautiful on your hand, and how lovely to think of how many people will love it well into the future!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG, this is magnificent!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade

We're so thrilled that you love your ring! I'm OBSESSED with your sapphire now - it's so gorgeous! Enjoy your beautiful new ring and thank you so much for allowing us to create this heirloom for you! :love:

Veltiesmom

Shiny_Rock

SO incredibly drop dead gorgeous! To die for!!

:love: :love: :love: :love:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my goodness, that is spectacular! Utterly spectacular! :love:

Tarrotka

Rough_Rock

Your ring is gorgeous! The gallery is spectacular! It looks amazing from any angle. :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh wow, I am just so appreciative of all your nice comments!!! Thank you!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ericad|1457983737|4005200 said:
We're so thrilled that you love your ring! I'm OBSESSED with your sapphire now - it's so gorgeous! Enjoy your beautiful new ring and thank you so much for allowing us to create this heirloom for you! :love:

Thank you, Erica!!! The sapphire and ring are even prettier than all the pictures (even though your pictures are excellent!!)!!! The details are so fine and delicate in real life viewing. I think it was just one of those very fortunate pairings of a really unusual stone with the perfect setting! Thank you and Caysie so much for making this possible!!! :appl:

4_cs

Shiny_Rock

Your first custom colored stone ring is exquisite. I have stones I'm undecided how to set, so they just sit there, afraid to take the plunge ,yet you make it look so easy. I hope you wear this ring regularly.

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock

Outstanding! Congratulations! May you enjoy this beauty for many years to come :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

Q

Queenie60

Very beautiful ring DS - wonderful heirloom for you to pass down as I know these are your thoughts when you purchase jewelry. It looks lovely on your hand. Couldn't be more perfect! :love:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock

Amazing ring, wear it in good health and happiness.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock

You have exquisite taste.

Can I just say...

There are a handful of people on PS that I would entrust with my $$$ to pick me out something, sight unseen. They are just that good.

You're one of them.

Wish I had some $$$ so we could give it a go :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results