shape
carat
color
clarity

Boston LIWs ! Summer has arrived, let''s celebrate !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Croí

Shiny_Rock

hey Beantown gals !!

Who''s up for meeting one evening next week ??? We can pick a place in town where we can sit out and enjoy SUMMER !!!! wooooooo-hooooooooo !!

when I look back to some of our posts at the start of my thread, we never thought we''d feel warm again !!!

So LET''S CELEBRATE !!

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
No Kidding!!!

I never thought the warm weather would kick in at all! I think it would be great to get together, but since I''m in school at night my only free evenings are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Doesn''t make things easy, I know.

I don''t think I ever told you congratulations- I''m sorry. It was such a great story to read about and I hope I''m in your shoes one day!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, yay, another gathering in the works!!! I feel bad for all the gals who don''t have any of the rest of us close to them...it''s so much fun to meet in person! Perhaps someday we WILL schedule an interstate gathering for all the girls who aren''t in big cities!

Croí

Shiny_Rock

nyetemist ! hoorah, one on board .......... (thanks for the lovely wishes btw, still must get over there and finish the story, it goes on !!! )

what has happened to my other Beantown gals ??

rfath ?

bree ?

I know HoF isn''t with us anymore but we''ll raise a glass to you while we''re out.

who else ????

nyetemist, this weekend I''m working so meeting up is out if those are your only free evenings - let''s see who else responds and maybe plan something for next week ??

just want to be OUT in this weather ....... so nice !!

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll be up there for a wedding next weekend. However, I don''t think I would be able to get away for a meet-up. At least I''ll be closer to you gals!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results