shape
carat
color
clarity

Tuesday June 7th, 2005 Workout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Good Morning Ladies! I am happy to announce that I am back on track with the am workouts. I did 60 minutes on the eleptical machine. I hope everyone else is having a good morning!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Way to go Matatora!

My workout has been post-poned until after work- I brought my gym clothes to my office today to ensure I go straight there!
And, I did give into the after dinner ice cream monster but only had a little bit and put the pint back 3/4 FULL- that''s progress for me! (and I didn''t have any for breakfast, either
3.gif
)

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back Matadora!! Glad to see you''re motivated again!!! That''s always the hardest part!!

I worked out today, did my crunches and my club was holding a special aerobics class, so I joined in that as well...I''m pooped now!
3.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Good job everyone. Trying not to get discouraged here - I had my weekly WI in this morning and I didn''t lose any weight this week for the first time since I started WW 7 weeks ago
7.gif

I know this probably isn''t a huge deal and considering that last week I had finals and then over the weekend I definitely cheated I really shouldn''t be surprised, but I had kind of gotten used to that nice downward swing.

On the upside, its made me more motivated for this week - I''m going straight to the gym after work every day this week and I am really trying to be more disciplined about my eating again after my slip-ups over the weekend. Hopefully this will just be a one-week blip on the weight loss map and not the dreaded plateau, although I think it would be very unfair to hit one after only 12 lbs when my overall goal is somewhere between 35 and 45 lbs. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent a little here - it always helps to write it out and try to put it in perspective (of course now if I haven''t lost last week I''m going to be super-frustrated...but I will deal with that when I come to it if necessary). For now, trying not to think about food too much and looking forward to the gym this afternoon and next week in general - FI will be away starting tomorrow until Sunday and I will miss him
7.gif

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
AG:

Take the time to really splurge!!...at the gym of course
2.gif
When my FI isn''t around I usually spend a long time at the gym because I can stretch, watch TV, jump around and the such. Don''t worry your FI will be back before you know it! AND you can knock his socks off by how great you look!
1.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
thanks snow - I am looking forward to going to the gym this weekend which I don''t usually do (usually just during the week), and to maybe renting some girlie movies and doing my nails without the smell bothering anyone and so forth, but I will still miss him.

I think I''m more depressed about not having lost weight this past week than anything. I know its really not that big a deal to lose for 6 weeks straight and then have one week where you don''t, but it is a bit discouraging. Hopefully this coming week will be a big loss week - today so far I''ve been really good about my eating and I am hitting the gym in about 30 minutes so that will be good too - 45 minutes of cardio and upper body weights for today!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I did 30 minutes on the eliptical and walked the dog for a mile.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
allright, don''t know if anyone is checking this, it''s 12:30 am here in Illinois! I''m going to bite the bullet and commit myself to something! I figure if I say it online I will have to go through with it because if I come back tomorrow like a loser who didn''t keep her word, you all will talk s**t!! here goes:

Tommorrow morning I will go out and run
6.gif
. I normally don''t care too much about working out, however the couple pounds I gained on my vacation are bothering me, and instead of moping around and complaining about it, I will choose to do something about it!! So sometime tomorrow, hopefully before it gets to be 95 degrees ( man it''s been hot out here in the midwest lately!), I will run and maybe even pay off the money I owe to the gym and go work out there too, but we''ll see...

wish me luck!
36.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
IE...good luck to you!!!
36.gif
It''s wonderful you''re taking a proactive stance and doing something to make you feel better!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results