carat
color
clarity

WF 2.6 CTW Diamond Studs and 3.3 CTW Whiteflash by the Yard

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
Re: WF 2.6 CTW Diamond Studs and 3.3 CTW Whiteflash by the Y

sarahb said:
Oh my word, your ACA's (and the rest of your collection!) are absolutely gorgeous! I love the size of those 20 pointer's in your DBTY, they really pop! Enjoy your earrings! Congratulations, great classic pieces, love it all! :love: :love: :love:

Thank you sarahb. You have such an enviable collection as well. The diamonds are 15 pointers and they are 20 of them in there. I think the platinum bezel definitely makes them look bigger :angel:

CRYSTAL24K said:
Congrats on 10 years!

I love all of your anniversary gifts. The studs are magnificent! The DBTY is perfect. I love that you chose yellow gold for the chain. The ACAs in your DBTY Necklace really look like they are little stars floating around your neck. Your 5 stone ring is just perfect!

:love: :love: :love:

Thank you. I was really going for the little starts floating around the neck. I know I went against the popular advice to keep the chain at 1 mm instead of upgrading to 1.5 mm but I am happy. I just need to be careful when my little kids are around.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, gorgeous! Love the 1mm thickness chain too because it really looks like it is floating and I agree it is the perfect length on you. Doubled or single looks great! Love all your jewelry. A beautiful collection! :love: Thank you for sharing it with us. :appl:

Happy Anniversary!!!

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock

missy|1454941463|3988330 said:
Wow, gorgeous! Love the 1mm thickness chain too because it really looks like it is floating and I agree it is the perfect length on you. Doubled or single looks great! Love all your jewelry. A beautiful collection! :love: Thank you for sharing it with us. :appl:

Happy Anniversary!!!

Thank you missy. I am so in love with them.

I was very confused about the chain size but seeing debbie(Whitflash CEO's)'s 36 inch dbty with 20 20 pointers on a 1 mm yellow gold chain with platinum bezels helped a lot. She also had her necklace for more than 4 years and has a lot of grandchildren and is not very gentle with her jewelry. And Sheerah confirmed that if the kids yank on the chain, the chain will most likely break where the bezels are attached to the chain and that would be true of a 1 mm chain or a 1.5 mm chain.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Pinkprashu--thank you! I came back to look again! :cheeky: :love: How long is your necklace? It's something I've wanted for a long time--it looks great on you!

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Beautiful!!! The studs look perfect on you, and I love the floating diamond effect of the necklace. Combined with your gorgeous rings, these pieces make for a spectacular collection! Congrats!!!

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock

Andelain|1454946472|3988378 said:

Thank you Andelain

sarahb said:
Pinkprashu--thank you! I came back to look again! :cheeky: :love: How long is your necklace? It's something I've wanted for a long time--it looks great on you!
It is 34 inches long with 20 15 pointers spaced 1.5 inches apart. I know a lot of PS'ers have long dbty necklaces with diamonds 2 inches apart but I thought the distance between the diamonds was too much so upped the number of diamonds. I started with 10 and went to 20 lol :lol:

endless_summer said:
Beautiful!!! The studs look perfect on you, and I love the floating diamond effect of the necklace. Combined with your gorgeous rings, these pieces make for a spectacular collection! Congrats!!!

Thank you enless_summer. My collection does not hold a candle to other PS'ers here and my goal is to have pieces that can stand the test of time and that I can pass on to my daughter and my future daughter in law. That is ways off though.

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock

I am so sorry, I kept saying there are 20 stones in the necklace but there are 22 stones in the necklace hence 3.3 ctw.

Sorry for the confusion. 22 15 pointers on a 34 inch necklace spaced 1.5 inches apart.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous. All of it. Just gorgeous :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

My goodness, you got a whole perfect collection at once!!! :love: :appl: I love every single one!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ah....the studs are so gorgeous (and so on my list of wants) and the dbty necklace is stunning! You really nailed it with the yellow gold and white bezels and the 34 inch length. So versatile, you'll lots of mileage out of these classics!!! :appl: :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Wow, cool loot. :appl: Looks fabu! :love:

cheers--Sharon

bugbear

Shiny_Rock

A beautiful collection of classic pieces! :appl: Congrats!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous, classic, and vey elegant pieces! Everything looks perfect, congratulations on your new bling! :appl:

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock

Oh my gosh! I'm in love. I'm adding your necklace to my wish list! It's so classy and elegant :)

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

wow beautiful collection!! :love: :love: :love: :appl:

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock

Alex T said:
Gorgeous. All of it. Just gorgeous :love:
Thank you alex

diamondseeker2006 said:
My goodness, you got a whole perfect collection at once!!! :love: :appl: I love every single one!

Thank you diamondseeker. I have a question for you. How do you store or clean you dbty? I am worried about the open culets and other diamonds getting damaged when wearing it double too.

JDDN said:
Ah....the studs are so gorgeous (and so on my list of wants) and the dbty necklace is stunning! You really nailed it with the yellow gold and white bezels and the 34 inch length. So versatile, you'll lots of mileage out of these classics!!! :appl: :love:
Thank you JDDN.

canuk-gal said:
HI:

Wow, cool loot. :appl: Looks fabu! :love:

cheers--Sharon
Thanks Sharon

bugbear said:
A beautiful collection of classic pieces! :appl: Congrats!
Thanks bugbear
junebug17 said:
Gorgeous, classic, and vey elegant pieces! Everything looks perfect, congratulations on your new bling! :appl:
Thank you junebug17

grateful4life said:
Oh my gosh! I'm in love. I'm adding your necklace to my wish list! It's so classy and elegant :)
Thank you. I think you will love it as much as I do.

Thank you aca

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Do you have a thread for your gorgeous 5-stone? If not, can you post more pics, including hand shots? I am trying to decide on a setting and stone size for a 5-stone ring and yours is STUNNING!

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock

I don't have a thread on it yet. It is 1.25 ctw platinum band with ACA stones size 5.5

I will try to take some pics and post them soon.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Lovely new pieces, your DBTY looks so beautiful on you! I love the YG in that piece. All of your collection is perfection!

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock

woofmama said:
Lovely new pieces, your DBTY looks so beautiful on you! I love the YG in that piece. All of your collection is perfection!

Thank you woofmama. I have been wearing my necklace ever since I got it. Even to grocery stores :razz:

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock

Here you go pics of the 5 stone. I will try to take some pics in daylight. I wear a thin palladium band with it if you are wondering.

1455232537443942624172.jpg 1455232403387-2069925960.jpg

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

pinkprashu|1455296121|3990205 said:
Here you go pics of the 5 stone. I will try to take some pics in daylight. I wear a thin palladium band with it if you are wondering.

Thank you so much! It's beautiful. I wasn't sure if a 1.0 ct would be too large on a 4.5 finger, but the 1.25 looks great on your 5.5 finger so I think I would be fine with a 1.0 ct.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results