shape
carat
color
clarity

Bought a few items from China - ALL happy stories

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Took a while to find the shop. There are a few vendors which use their photos. Yingh, is it the shop which begins with L and ends with 6 numbers?They have pretty things in their shop. Are the colours and overtones of their pearls accurate?

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
YC|1454254922|3984610 said:
Took a while to find the shop. There are a few vendors which use their photos. Yingh, is it the shop which begins with L and ends with 6 numbers?They have pretty things in their shop. Are the colours and overtones of their pearls accurate?

If the numbers are 123123 then you've find them :bigsmile:

Pictures are glamor shots of course, but pretty accurate.

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's like a weird treasure hunt. Hmm I found a store that seem to carry the items you bought.
But where is this L or number 123123? Is it in the url?
The shop I found has mandarin name as you mentioned plus Hai zhu shi jia...

Purranha

Rough_Rock
Wow that took A LOT of digging around but FINALLY found it!
Thank you for sharing Yingh, I will check out the store!

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
I am going to lock myself in the room until I've found it.

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Yingh, yes that is the one. Thank you!
Greenbling, the first word is 心. Hope that narrows your search.

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
Found it, thanks to kalmen22, purranha and YC's treasure hunting skill. The 0025 multicolored looks great! I might make a couple of small purchases. yingh, looks like you have discovered for PS a new world!

Purranha

Rough_Rock
Ladies - it wasn't easy to find the store even for those of us who reads chinese.
Given Yingh isn't on the other forum, please feel free to PM me there for direct link.
I'm also Purranha on the other forum!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
I'm happy to report that I finally figured out the other forum and registered. But I'm not yet allowed to start new topics there.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Purranha, I wanted to pm you, but I don't know how from my mobile. I am desperate to know the link to the shop! Can I only pm you in the other forum?

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Purrhana, I too would hugely appreciate knowing how to get to that shop's site. I spent a lot of time on it but couldn't find it. I'm sea urchin on the other board, but that's two words on there. :)

Purranha

Rough_Rock
Hi dkata!

I don't believe you can PM people here, and I'm on the other forum quite a bit more than here.
I just PMed SeaUrchin the store link.
If you can find me on the other forum, I have the same user name.
You can look me up and send me a direct message there!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have to be able to read Chinese to use the site? If not, I'd love the link too (am the same user name over there too).

Purranha

Rough_Rock
Hey CMD - I just PMed you on the other forum. To be honest aside from the fun little treasure hunt, I have never used TaoBao so I have no idea!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks!

Lots of things look beautiful...if only google translate worked a little better! I love the multicoloured round strands!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results