clarity

New graduated white Edison strand!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ckrickett|1454729768|3987546 said:
baby nurse|1454702890|3987332 said:
ckrickett|1454696030|3987276 said:
These are GORGEOUS!!! I love the overtones and the way it sits on your neck!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you, ckrickett! I mentioned elsewhere that I usually buy 18" strands but really like the classic look of shorter strands so decided to go with 17" this time. It's a little closer to the neck but still long enough for a lower neckline. And I saved the extra pearls in case I want it lengthened or decide to get matching earrings.

Might be interesting (if you have enough) to do a slightly longer tin cup to go with this strand (similar to what Bsolmo did with her hanadamas)

That's an awesome idea, ckrickett! Unfortunately I only have an inch worth of loose pearls. Though if I had the strand shortened to 16", the extra inch worth of pearls would be enough for a tin cup (giving me a total of 2" worth of loose pearls). Hmmm..

This was an easy fit for Bsomlo because her Hanadama strand was longer, maybe 24"?

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frost Me|1454730528|3987554 said:
I AM IN LOVE.....

I'm glad you like them, Frost Me!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tucs|1454808916|3987889 said:
Oh WOW! Amazing pearls, Baby Nurse! Such presence! And as always, you pair your pearls so well with your outfits! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you for the kind words, Tucs! I get a kick out of matching my pearls to the right color/ neckline, as I'm sure most pearl lovers do!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1454942673|3988344 said:
baby nurse, your new Edison strand is just GORGEOUS. It glows and looks amazing on your neck! :love: :love: :love:
I love your whole collection. Perfection. :love:

Aww, thanks Missy! It's always so nice to hear from you!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
They are STUNNING! And look perfect on you. I also like the picture showing them on your wrist - wouldn't it be nice if necklaces can be worn as bracelets?

Congrats!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, yingh! Yes, the bracelet idea is a good one; way easier to admire them that way!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ppedbust1.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a comparison between my Burmese South Sea studs (also from PP) and the Edison strand.

In real life they are quite similar but the SS studs have slightly sharper luster and slightly stronger pink overtones.

ppedburmss.jpg

ppedburmss1.jpg

ppedburmss2.jpg

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful pearls, baby nurse! I'm envious. :angel:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, ennui! I'm really enjoying them :loopy:

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They go together so well!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, pearlsngems!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh I love your Burmese studs with your new Edison, they really suit each other so well. BN please post ear pictures, what size are the studs? Big white pearls make my heart sing. :whistle: :whistle: :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frost Me, I wasn't interested in white pearls before but now I LOVE them!

The studs are 10-11mm.

wssstud.jpg

wssstud1.jpg

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Sooooo Jackie O, I just love them on you! :love: :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Frost Me :sun:

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
I am late to this thread, but omg these are so stunning! All these pics are killing me!

Hehe, I also love the pic of your strand with the rabbit. Looks like he is :love: -ing just like we are!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely wonderful pearls. They seem to have that glow within that is so beautiful.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I know this is a very old thread, but I love this strand! Exactly what I want.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I recently purchased a strand of white Edison pearls from Pearl Paradise. In my collection of colorful baroques, these pearls are unique and I find myself reaching for them often!

The strand is graduated, 17" long, and the pearl sizes range from 9.2mm to 12.2mm.

ppedheart.jpg

ppedoval.jpg

ppedshirt1.jpg

ppedshirt.jpg

oh wow !
i love a graduated stand
i read that years ago graduated starnds only went out of fashion because they took so much more work and so cost a lot more
i love these on you
i too am green with envy

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know this is a very old thread, but I love this strand! Exactly what I want.

i completly missed the age of this thread:(2
but i thought of you when i read it
i even went to pearl paradise's site to look for you
:(2

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
i completly missed the age of this thread:(2
but i thought of you when i read it
i even went to pearl paradise's site to look for you
:(2

I looked at PP yesterday - didn't see anything that I felt compelled to buy. But I'll keep looking

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked at PP yesterday - didn't see anything that I felt compelled to buy. But I'll keep looking

You might chat in and ask, they have lots of inventory that isn't posted on the website!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
You might chat in and ask, they have lots of inventory that isn't posted on the website!

Virtual appt today. I keep coming back to this strand - it is exactly what I want. But I am curious what something like this cost? In the future I will get "that special" strand. This would tide me over till then. But I don't want to buy something "just because".

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results