shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Acinom's colors

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Very elegant Acinom, I like how the basket is bit different from the usual settings.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
+1 for can't wait to see the tourm ring on your hand. It looks so fluid and elegant. I really admire your eye for color and diversity in your collection. Your jewel box is more like a treasure chest. :lol:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for your kind words about Alistair's creation dk, Sungura, Lovinggems & kgizo :wavey:
I love the combination of Doug's EC and the way the Floret design softens the look of the EC. Alistair gave the ring some bold elegance and I cannot wait to see it with my own eyes.

_1201.jpeg

_1203.jpeg

_1204.jpeg

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new ring. Every part including the stone is so unusually shaped and beautiful. I think a lot of people will look at this one, so different.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring Acinom! I love the bold design, it's gorgeous. :appl:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new ring, Aconim! It's so beautiful, you must be thrilled!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Acinom, I have missed so much and am now catching up. I am glad you are delaying your ban... your projects are so awesome. Your bicolor tourmaline looks amazing! Can't wait to continue following along for your other ones too. :)

picante27

Shiny_Rock
Hi Acinom! I love how your new tourmaline ring turned out! The color is so lovely and the setting is so elegant! I can't wait to see your own pics when it arrives.
Any updates on the purple garnet ring? :naughty:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Pyramid, ricezo, lovedogs, lovesvintage & picante !
Pyramid: thanks! I love Alistairs' aesthetic eye. I am so glad I have discovered his work via you here on PS! I love the bold elegance and sophistication of his work.
ricezo: the Floret design was created for pendants. So glad Alistair was willing to make a translation for an elongated stone and for a ring design.
lovedogs: I am indeed super thrilled and I am looking forward to see the ring with my own eyes.
lovesvintage: ooh.. my ban :roll: I gues it has to wait until the second half of 2016.
picante: the purple garnet will have to wait a while. Alistair is now creating a simple solitaire setting for my green solitaire and will then ship the rings together. Yay!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just received this photo from Alistair Kelsey!
I can see the details even better on the pics. So looking forward to see the ring on my hand.

_1277.jpeg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful professional shots from AK.Also I can't wait to see your hand shots.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
very elegant ring design. It goes perfectly with the sleek cut!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful! I love the green color!

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Acimom these pictures really show off the lovely curves - especially the picture on the bottom right. There was so much reflection in the first set of pictures. It looks like it will also be a comfortable ring to wear

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you :wavey:
lovinggems & Sungura: I love the photo collage by Alistair as well as the pics are more clear compared to the video stills. My zircon ring will be ready in January and Alistair will then ship the rings. Will make my own pics when I have received the rings.

pinkjewel: thank you! I personally love the contrast of the sleek emerald cut and the round and soft Floret setting design. Alistair is now creating a Floret/Solace design for lovedogs. I cannot wait to see how her ring turns out!

redwood: thanks for your kind words on the tourmaline. Doug Menadue did such a great job.

Sungura: the ring indeed looks very comfortable. I am sure it will get a lot of wear.

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
As much as I'm impressed with your vast and beautiful collection of colors, I'm even more impressed with how quickly you are coming up with different ideas to set the entire collection!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Acinom. Love how geometric yet feminine your tourmaline ring is. Can't wait to see hand shots.

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
Acinom|1448205533|3952772 said:
Would normally not combine these but today I wanted to see how the sapphires combine:
I love your set! Im a sapphire girl too, love yours!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thbmok: whahaha. Well PS is quite inspiring in that respect. It helps in finding great stones and settings :naughty:

LisaRN: thank you!!! The tourmaline ring is on its way to Europe. Together with the zircon ring which Alistair Kelsey created as well.

sapphirecats: thanks!! Means a lot to be coming from a fellow sapphire lover. It was not my intention but I love wearing the ring and band as a set.

_1597.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love my new rings from Alistair Kelsey Jewellery. It's great to see them in real life. Both rings are super comfortable and make the center stones from Chris Auletta (greenish zircon) and Doug Menadue (green Afghan tourmaline) sparkle. Alistair will at least create two more rings for me. Working with him has been a breeze.

Both rings are made in 18 kt gold.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-flow-2-rings-by-the-fabulous-alistair-kelsey.219521/page-2']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-flow-2-rings-by-the-fabulous-alistair-kelsey.219521/page-2[/URL]

_1907.jpeg

_1908.jpeg

_1909.jpeg

_1910.jpeg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I. LOVE. THIS. RING (amethyst cab). Absolutely delicious. Looks beautiful on you. The simplicity of the setting shows the shape and color and gloss to it's best advantage. What a lovely design. Wear it in good health and happiness!.

Oh, and also that tourmaline that just popped up in the thread.
Lucky lucky lady!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
moneymeister|1455050629|3989015 said:
I. LOVE. THIS. RING (amethyst cab). Absolutely delicious. Looks beautiful on you. The simplicity of the setting shows the shape and color and gloss to it's best advantage. What a lovely design. Wear it in good health and happiness!.

Oh, and also that tourmaline that just popped up in the thread.
Lucky lucky lady!

Aww, thank you moneymeister :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BAN UPDATE - SUNSTONE IOLITE
Inspired by dk's and Lovedog's choices, I contacted Brad from The Gem Trader about sunstone iolites. He has just received a new small batch and I chose this oval:
Sunstone iolite
Oval
4.18 ct
12.4 x 10 mm

In case anyone is interested. Brad has a few more stones available in the following shapes: oval, cushion, rectangle.

Thank you for the inspiration ladies :wavey:
The stone is now on it's way to Alistair Kelsey Jewellery in Australia. I will probably have it set in warm gold.

_80.gif

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BAN UPDATE - BLACK OPAL

Also on its way to Alistair Kelsey Jewellery is a black opal with blue and green patches from Black Opal Direct. It will most likely be shipped by the beginning of the coming week.
This is my first opal!
Specs:
2.23 ct black opal from Lightning ridge Australia
High dome opal
10x8x5mm
Body tone: N4
Brightness: B3 Bright

_1972.jpeg

_1974.jpeg

_953.png

_1975.jpeg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm loving that opal! A black opal is on my bucket list. I can't wait to see the finished product. :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both the Sunstone Iolite and Black Opal are gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning opal!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your kind words elle, dk & ricezo :wavey: I am excited about my new additions. I will now concentrate on setting my loose stones.

Have been playing with my blues & greens today, but the weather is too gloomy (dark and snowy) to make good pictures with my iPhone:

_1997.jpeg

_1998.jpeg

_1999.jpeg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Look at your sea of blues and greens! Every piece is wonderful and I am looking forward to even more photos. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results