shape
carat
color
clarity

Matte rose gold diamond bezel and engraved sapphire yg

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
David Klass is amazing and his eye to detail and proportion is high especially given his pricing! The sapphire yellow gold ring flanked with two diamonds, was purchased online years ago, before eBay. I think I paid $30 for it. I asked David to round the squared bezel and add engraving and milgrain. The ring is sentimental to me because I bought it when I was young and it was the first time I ever spent money on something so substantial, and started my love for collecting jewelry. I still wonder why the owner sold it for so little. It's a pretty everyday ring that feels important and like it was an heirloom. I love pieces like that.

The diamond is 0.25 and was in a too ugly to be posted ring (gift from a relative) that not even the 90s or 80s would accept. It's new home is a size 4.5 matte satin finish rose gold bezel with a delicate shank. The diamond looked terrible and I assumed it had a poor cut and clarity, but when David received it he said it was 'pretty' and now I really believe that hes brought out its beauty with this setting. I had no requirements besides it being rose gold and a solitaire, and love what he came up with. I'm excited to wear it as a stacker or RHR...reminds me of something Jennifer Meyer would create, a bit unusual and bohemian and delicate.

I can't wait to try them on! Here are pics to tide me over.

image_394.jpg image_395.jpg image_396.jpg
image_397.jpg image_399.jpg image_400.jpg image_401.jpg image_402.jpg

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
wow DK does god work both beautiful :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DK nailed it again!! Gorgeous pieces :love:
I am looking forward to admire your own pics once you have these beautiful rings. Great everyday pieces.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are both lovely :love:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are so beautiful redroze1. Do you have a "before" picture of the rings? Especially curious about the sapphire ring before engraving. Thanks!

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
So great! I love both of these rings so much. The sapphire ring is quite elegant, but wearable daily. The rose gold ring is just a sparkle of preciousness. Love the color of the metal and the bezel.

I have David Klass on my to-do list for a possible re-do of a ring myself. So thank you for posting. He truly is an artist. And I would also love to see the before pics if you have any. :))

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ringo865|1454894447|3988181 said:
These are so beautiful redroze1. Do you have a "before" picture of the rings? Especially curious about the sapphire ring before engraving. Thanks!
+1!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this! Beautiful. :love:

Downsy

Shiny_Rock
OMG - he added the engraving? I am such a novice to what can be done with existing jewelry - I had no idea that could be done. I love the look!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooh I love that engraving, it turned out beautifully!

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys! I'm loving the engraving too, it took the look from being generic to antique and Van Craeynest-ish. I don't have before pics and I'm kicking myself. David didn't take any either. I'll post pics when they arrive!

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
I love them Sooo much!! The engraving is prettier in person, I can't seem to get a good shot of it, the rose gold diamond ring is so delicate and pretty and I love the brushed matte finish. Here's a comparison with my 1.5 carat diamond vs the 0.25. Also the old and ugly setting! And I like it paired with my DK eternity band.

image_421.jpg image_422.jpg image_423.jpg
image_424.jpg image_425.jpg image_426.jpg image_427.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty rings! I especially love the bezeled diamond, it looks fab with your eternity band :appl:

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
Thank you woof mama! The matte bezel and shank really show off the sparkliness of the diamond. And the eternity band is rose gold and they look yummy together.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results