shape
carat
color
clarity

Simple wedding band vendor.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The band itself to be simple, not the vendor ;-)

I recently got a seven stone band. As I mentioned in another post not long ago, I've always loved the look of a plain band stacked with an anniversary style band and would like to make that look for myself.

I've looked at e-weddingbands and noticed that James Allen's bands are well priced too. Who would you recommend for a simple band ring?

I would love to use my original band, but after 26 years, it no longer fits. I might finally size it, but really, it's too flat to go up against my new ring. I need something that stands up off the finger just a little bit. I need to figure out how to measure that, don't I?

Thanks for any insight you may have. :)

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love my plain comfort fit bands from eweddingbands! The comfort fit slides on and off like butter lololol!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've shopped around for plain bands a lot, so I have some good recs for you.

E-weddingbands is good. They are not always the lowest price. Iweddingband.com is great too, as is weddingringhotline.com also. They are all competitively priced and sell good quality (not cast) bands. James Allen is good too. Though they don't advertise it, their bands are Benchmark brand.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jewelbasket.com

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote here for eweddingbands.com. Quality product at very good prices and excellent customer service. I love my 2mm platinum band, feels like satin on my finger!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results