shape
carat
color
clarity

Win a trip to see the Esperanza Diamond in person!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congratulations DS!!! I'm so happy for you! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Woo-hoo! Congrats to TyTy & Andelain too! So happy for all the winners! :dance:

Many thanks to PS and especially Whiteflash for this amazing opportunity! I know the people who won will make sure we all get to share in their trip. I will be looking forward to their pics & commentary! Well done Whiteflash! :clap:

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations additional winners!!! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, I get to meet tyty and Andelain, too! :appl: How fun is that?! Congratulations!!! My second ticket went to Brightice, as she and I enjoyed traveling together for the 2015 PS GTG in Vegas! (Best to leave the DH home when I am going to be in diamond land!!! :lol: ) I wish I had a few more, because I would love to take all of you who were interested!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to Tyty and Andelain. What a fabulous time for all of you. This is very generous of Whiteflash.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to Tyty & Andelain!... :appl: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1453953881|3982778 said:
Oh my goodness, I get to meet tyty and Andelain, too! :appl: How fun is that?! Congratulations!!! My second ticket went to Brightice, as she and I enjoyed traveling together for the 2015 PS GTG in Vegas! (Best to leave the DH home when I am going to be in diamond land!!! :lol: ) I wish I had a few more, because I would love to take all of you who were interested!

Ooh congratulations DiamondSeeker, Bright Ice, tyty and Andelain! :appl: I am very happy for you girls! Have a safe trip and looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing pics too. :appl: Safe travels!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, this IS exciting! Some of my favorite PSers get to see the Esperanza AND everyone at WF AND each other.
HAPPY *Sparkly* TRAILS to you all!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you DS :appl: I am so excited, this is going to be a fantastic trip in every way!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh! Congratulations DS and Andelain!

I'm so excited! I get to try it on! I'll have to find my best retro
Star Trek outfit to do it justice!

Thank you everyone!

Special thanks to Pricescope and big hug and thanks to Whiteflash!
( you'll be hearing from me :)

So excited to meet some of you guys!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Woohoo! Looks like it's a girls trip!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :

Andelain

Ideal_Rock

I get to meet DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats DS, tyty333 and Andelain! Really excited for all three of you (and to see any pics/video you share here!)!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We are really excited to be hosting Esperanza and very happy for the winners of the drawing!

If you haven't yet, please call in asap and ask for Vera Wages. She will help you with arrangements.

Whiteflash would like to express our appreciation for all the folks who entered the drawing and/or contributed to these threads. The enthusiasm for this remarkable diamond really exemplifies the passion we all share.

We would also like to thank Pricescope and the good folks behind the Esperanza project for making this possible. You guys Rock!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Texas Leaguer|1453997049|3983031 said:
We are really excited to be hosting Esperanza and very happy for the winners of the drawing!

If you haven't yet, please call in asap and ask for Vera Wages. She will help you with arrangements.

Whiteflash would like to express our appreciation for all the folks who entered the drawing and/or contributed to these threads. The enthusiasm for this remarkable diamond really exemplifies the passion we all share.

We would also like to thank Pricescope and the good folks behind the Esperanza project for making this possible. You guys Rock!

Done!

Now to get my ACA's nice and clean so I can show up dripping in them! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your enthusiasm Andelain!! I'm so glad you were chosen :appl:. I hope you and the others have a "rock'n" good time! :lol:
I can't wait to read all about it :appl: :wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're not excited are you Andelain??? :lol: We want to see you dripping in ACAs! I'm bringing extra drool rags just in case I
need them, which I have no doubt I will!

Looking forward to meeting all you ladies, DS, Brightice and Andelain!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to all the winners! Couldn't have gone to a more deserving bunch of ladies. All of you have contributed so much to PS.

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Guess no one wants to meet me & Mr. Kroshka :(sad

Mr. Kroshka insisted I post this btw....

Kroshka

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope everyone has a fabulous time! Take pics!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kroshka|1454014413|3983146 said:

Kroshka
I want to see certain people dripping in ACA's : )
let's crash the party!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Jimmianne|1454019834|3983194 said:

Kroshka
let's crash the party!
No need to crash anything Jimmianne! You are all most welcome to visit. Let us know if you are coming so we can be expecting you.
The more the merrier :twirl:

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
For those coming in from out of town, Whiteflash is located in Sugar Land Town Square. Here is a link to dining and shopping that is all walking distance in this pedestrian friendly development.
http://sugarlandtownsquare.com/

We are located about 15 minutes southwest of the famous Galleria shopping center in Houston. Even our local guests might not be familiar with Sugar Land Town Square. We think you will enjoy discovering it too.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bryan you are certainly the host with the most! I hope you have people taking a lot of pics for those of us who are living vicariously through them! How exciting!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Bonfire|1454021590|3983219 said:
Bryan you are certainly the host with the most! I hope you have people taking a lot of pics for those of us who are living vicariously through them! How exciting!
Well, someone more qualified than me will be in charge of hospitality. With permission of our guests we will take lots of pics (we have LOTS of photographers here!). There will be opportunities for having your picture taken wearing the Esperanza pendant. You will, however, have to sign a form agreeing not to take off running (unless we size you up as a slow runner). Anyone wearing tennis shoes will get extra scrutiny from the Sugar Land police who will be on hand. :D

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations tyty :appl: and DS2006 :appl: and Andelaine :appl: ! HAVE A BLAST!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1453985328|3982917 said:

Woohoo! Looks like it's a girls trip!

YES!!! I love girl trips! :bigsmile: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1453991400|3982956 said:

I get to meet DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the exact same thing, Andelain! Finally we get to meet!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Texas Leaguer|1454022841|3983231 said:
Bonfire|1454021590|3983219 said:
Well, someone more qualified than me will be in charge of hospitality. With permission of our guests we will take lots of pics (we have LOTS of photographers here!). There will be opportunities for having your picture taken wearing the Esperanza pendant. You will, however, have to sign a form agreeing not to take off running (unless we size you up as a slow runner). Anyone wearing tennis shoes will get extra scrutiny from the Sugar Land police who will be on hand. :D

I'll sign a form not to run off with the pendant (not that I would be hard to catch :lol: ), so does that mean ACAs are fair game??? :bigsmile:

Not wild about pictures with me in them, but I might want one with the pendant just to prove I was there! :lol:

And thanks to everyone for all the congrats!!! I am very excited to be able to go!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Jimmianne|1454019834|3983194 said:

Kroshka
let's crash the party!

I'll be wearing a certain ACA...... ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results