shape
carat
color
clarity

The Nearly-Wed Handbook

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
A friend of mine gave this to me two years ago...I am not engaged yet! He he
20.gif
I am just starting to re-read it and it is quite amusing to me. I thought ya''ll might get a kick out of this. The Nearly-Wed Handbook

nwhpic.jpg

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks for the link! I love this quote:

"Zevin''s most ominous warning is that how no matter how career-oriented an engaged woman may be--even if she owns "four (4) briefcases" like Peg--she will be overcome by a giant force: her Inner Bride. This means she will suddenly and surreptitiously procure and pore through every 8,000-page issue of every bridal magazine possible. She''ll make appointments at places like Madam Snootella''s Bridal Boutique, where there''s a 14-week wait for appointments, where the sales help reads Town and Country, and where the dresses all make her look like a giant piñata. Ladies, if you couldn''t understand what exactly was happening to you, well, Zevin''s demystified this scientific phenomenon that''s worthy of being featured in an episode of In Search Of. And gentlemen, consider yourselves warned."

I''ll have to look into getting it. It sounds so funny!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is evil but makes you laugh...I nearly died when I read the part about registering. Its a hoot!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results