shape
carat
color
clarity

Which men are the most attractive to you?

Age of men you find the most physically attractive

• 18 - 19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20s

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • 30s

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • 40s

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • 50s

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • 60s

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 70s

• 80s

• 90s

• 100 +

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OK, I voted for the 50's & 60's. 8-) I just think that some men, age quite well. I have mine, & he's perfect! :love: Its just fun to look. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jordyonbass|1453766782|3981426 said:
As soon as I saw this thread and that Kenny had made it, I began to think my name may have popped up in here somewhere.
I was right :lol:

I'm in my late 20's if anyone needs to know for voting purposes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not interested unless you have a "V"! :naughty:

DK :bigsmile:

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
And Dear Lord, how could I forget:

thud_.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A young Timothy Dalton when he was James Bond:

timothy-timothy-dalton-26314897-492-500.jpg

DK :love: :love: :love:

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
dk168|1453768966|3981448 said:
As soon as I saw this thread and that Kenny had made it, I began to think my name may have popped up in here somewhere.

I'm in my late 20's if anyone needs to know for voting purposes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you talking hairline or waistline? Regardless, I have neither :lol:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
When I first glanced at this question, I thought you were asking which men were most attracted TO you?

I was going to answer creepy old ones. :mrgreen:

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Sam Elliott is the perfect example of why I say there is a wide range of ages for men to whom I can feel attracted. I believe he is 71 but ...... smoking hot!
c2e28f062359b27dfaa0caaf40142731.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't see how anyone could possibly answer this question. Attractive and unattractive come in every age.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
jordyonbass|1453771937|3981479 said:
dk168|1453768966|3981448 said:

Are you talking hairline or waistline? Regardless, I have neither :lol:

I'm clueless too - what the heck is a "V" because I'm guessing it's not the "V" that I know (as in a woman's lady parts that are sometimes referred to as the "V")... :lol:

ETA: neveermnid, I just googled it. I guess you'd have to see Magic Mike to appreciate it? (I've never seen the movies and probably never will) I guess I'm more about the face when it comes to physical attraction.

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
The V that runs below the abs on a man who is very "cut"/defined. Upper parts of V begin at each hip and lower part of V ends just above ....gulp. ;-)

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
december-fire|1453756525|3981346 said:
Men who are the most attractive to me?

The men of Pricescope, of course! :dance:

Kenny,

Is it true you're working on The Men of Pricescope Calendar 2017? :lol:
:clap:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
purplesparklies|1453775442|3981520 said:
Sam Elliott is the perfect example of why I say there is a wide range of ages for men to whom I can feel attracted. I believe he is 71 but ...... smoking hot!
c2e28f062359b27dfaa0caaf40142731.jpg

:love: OMG seriously that man is so incredible..and his *voice* ohhh mercy. I think Patrick Stewart is 70-ish too and ohh la la..

amc80

Ideal_Rock
purplesparklies said:
The V that runs below the abs on a man who is very "cut"/defined. Upper parts of V begin at each hip and lower part of V ends just above ....gulp. ;-)

DH has that, and sometimes I just stare.

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely agree that it depends on the guy... I like a wide range. I've been with anything from 7 years younger to 38 years older and found something to enjoy about each of them!

My inner Mrs Robinson loves 19/20ish because they're... Well, trainable. Malleable. Fewer bad habits you need to unteach them and very willing to learn more, if you know what I mean.

38 years older... :naughty: Phew... I need a moment! :naughty: Gorgeous hunk of man thing. Greek. A blue eyed Greek, and you know what they say about those blue eyed Greeks! :naughty: He had old world manners, charm... A gentleman. Courteous. Knew how to treat a lady... And let's just say he had a wealth of experience and leave it at that! ;-)

Generally though, I find myself noticing men in their forties. Or what I assume to be forties - character lines, salt 'n pepper hair and an air of competence and experience. Not quite sophistication, but definitely a sense of "knowing" or worldliness.

Having said that, the last time I responded to the advances of a man in his forties he turned out to be 57! :lol: So yeah, there's that, lol. :sun:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Jerry Hall would say 80s.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not attracted to one age range. I find a wide variety of ages attractive. Men and women. I like mature men and the experience and wisdom age brings (to many not all lol) and I find that sexy. And since we are talking about sexy while appearance has something to do with it I find a good sense of humor, a guy who makes me laugh and appreciates my humor to be very attractive. A smart guy who laughs at my jokes and make me laugh and I am smitten. :bigsmile:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trekkie|1453791141|3981600 said:
Definitely agree that it depends on the guy... I like a wide range. I've been with anything from 7 years younger to 38 years older and found something to enjoy about each of them!

My inner Mrs Robinson loves 19/20ish because they're... Well, trainable. Malleable. Fewer bad habits you need to unteach them and very willing to learn more, if you know what I mean.

38 years older... :naughty: Phew... I need a moment! :naughty: Gorgeous hunk of man thing. Greek. A blue eyed Greek, and you know what they say about those blue eyed Greeks! :naughty: He had old world manners, charm... A gentleman. Courteous. Knew how to treat a lady... And let's just say he had a wealth of experience and leave it at that! ;-)

Generally though, I find myself noticing men in their forties. Or what I assume to be forties - character lines, salt 'n pepper hair and an air of competence and experience. Not quite sophistication, but definitely a sense of "knowing" or worldliness.

Having said that, the last time I responded to the advances of a man in his forties he turned out to be 57! :lol: So yeah, there's that, lol. :sun:

What DO they say about blue-eyed Greeks? My older brother is half Greek, with dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and surprising ability to tan. It was almost infuriating how women fawned over him. I was invited to parties in HS because he was my brother. My best friend fell in love with him. He got fan mail (he was in a band). Girls I knew compared him to "Kevin Bacon" and "James Dean". He has long lost his looks (hard living to say the least).
My Dad is Greek; tallish and slim, black hair dark brown eyes with a very engaging personal way of talking to you and expressing himself. Many of my college girlfriends had crushes on him (cringe) even though he was 30 years older. His eyes were brown but my Greek grandmother (100%, from the Sparta area) has blue eyes.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trekkie|1453791141|3981600 said:

I have never, ever in my life known a man who was a good lover or knew how to treat a lady. Where do you find men like that?? This worldly 007-type charmer who knew how to treat a lady and didn't need a GPS or a road map behind closed doors - I am convinced they don't exist - or at least, they sure don't exist for me!

I get Wayne from the local garage who thinks a box of wine is the height of romance and falls asleep in the front of the TV! :lol:

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Age isn't a big factor. There are men I find attractive from 20 to 60.

I'm also a big fan of the V. When I see that, my tummy has that feeling like being on an elevator. I also like those dimples on the top of a well shaped behind.

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
None.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iluvshinythings|1453829218|3981770 said:

I'm also a big fan of the V. When I see that, my tummy has that feeling like being on an elevator. I also like those dimples on the top of a well shaped behind.

I have no idea what everyone is talking about with this mysterious V. Shows how much action I get, doesn't it! :lol:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Jambalaya|1453829840|3981779 said:
iluvshinythings|1453829218|3981770 said:

I have no idea what everyone is talking about with this mysterious V. Shows how much action I get, doesn't it! :lol:

This.

_36209.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I find men this lean (and hairless) to be very unattractive.
I don't know why, any more than I know why I'm gay.
Some things just are.

... more unanswerable questions. :whistle:

screen_shot_2016-01-26_at_10.png

amc80

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1453832621|3981813 said:
I find men this lean (and hairless) to be very unattractive.
I don't know why, any more than I know why I'm gay.
Some things just are.

... more unanswerable questions. :whistle:

Ha, I actually agree with you (again!). Not about the hairless, I'm not a big hair fan. But it's too muscle-y for me. This is more my style, c/o Ryan Reynolds.

_36210.jpg

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I don't necessarily find muscle-y men unattractive, but I guess that I don't really find them particularly attractive either. The "V" doesn't do much for me (again, for me, I find it neither particularly attractive or unattractive). I prefer men that are fit, but I'm not into muscles & six packs. The body is not a deal-breaker for me - as long as it's not extreme one way or the other (too much muscles or too much fat). A cute guy that dresses nice and makes me laugh is what I find most attractive.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sean Connery still has it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1453835348|3981835 said:
I don't necessarily find muscle-y men unattractive, but I guess that I don't really find them particularly attractive either. The "V" doesn't do much for me (again, for me, I find it neither particularly attractive or unattractive). I prefer men that are fit, but I'm not into muscles & six packs. The body is not a deal-breaker for me - as long as it's not extreme one way or the other (too much muscles or too much fat). A cute guy that dresses nice and makes me laugh is what I find most attractive.

I'm with you. Not a fan of the big muscles or that V. In fact I find it unattractive but beauty is subjective and this just goes to show we all have different preferences. I just don't love extremes in any way and that includes muscles.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, amc. Gosh, do young men really look like that these days? They didn't in my day, but then, we didn't have gyms. There were fewer people around with magazine bodies like the guy you posted. Men always had muscles, of course, but not in that gym-honed way that you posted. I don't find it very attractive. It tells me that he spends a lot of time working on those muscles, which is kind of a turn-off for me.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Jambalaya|1453839253|3981879 said:
Thank you, amc. Gosh, do young men really look like that these days? They didn't in my day, but then, we didn't have gyms. There were fewer people around with magazine bodies like the guy you posted. Men always had muscles, of course, but not in that gym-honed way that you posted. I don't find it very attractive. It tells me that he spends a lot of time working on those muscles, which is kind of a turn-off for me.

Well, those people are all famous actors, so it's sort of their job to look like that. Dh is very lean and works out just about every day. He has the opposite problem, though- if he doesn't work out, he loses weight and gets too skinny. He's 6'7" and struggles to stay above 200lbs.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya|1453839253|3981879 said:

LOL Gyms have been around for many many decades. But I think what people found attractive/trends have certainly changed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_LaLanne

I also don't love such muscly men because you are right-it shows they are very (too) preoccupied with appearance.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results